Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lyra and Lyra

Totally Nyx

Hiya everypony! *waves enthusiastically to the onlooking crowds of... no one?*

Don't worry, they'll come by eventually. Maybe somepony will find us and spread the word that we're here.

Oh, umm, ok. If you say so. Anyway, without getting further sidetracked I've come to announce that after much thought I've decided to open one of these "Ask a Pony" things. So here goes. Lyra and I (the user behind the "Totally Lyra" account) have come to answer any and all questions you would like to put to us.

Come right up and ask whatever you'd like. There's no need to ask both of us questions. If your curiosities only require asking one of us, go right ahead. Just be sure to specify who you're talking to if it's not readily obvious. Oh and I'm sure you're wondering about the odd switches in text color. Well that's to specify which of us is answering your question. I (Totally Lyra) will be using this blue text here to talk. And Lyra here... That's me!  :pinkie: ...will be using the green text.

Hey, is it my turn to talk yet?

Yeah, go ahead Lyra.

Hiiiiii everypony! *squeeee* This is gonna be exciting! I'm looking forward to talking to every one of you. That is, if this guy doesn't drown me out. He talks a lot, like, a LOT!

Hey!

Ok, sorry I'm kidding. But really, ask me anything! Don't let Totally Lyra steal the show, he's already stole my name, which I'm still holding a grudge for that by the way.

You're getting sidetracked Lyra.

Oh, woopsie! Well that's because there's not really a lot more to say, let's get this thing going.

You heard her, we'll stop talking now so you all can have a chance. We're looking forward to your curiosity!

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Can you explain this?  :dash:

attachicon.gif IMG_20170320_165618.jpg

What's that? Oh, hey isn't that you Lyra?

Yep it is. That was the Best Young Flyer competition a few years ago. I heard Twilight was gonna be there to cheer on Rarity and Rainbow Dash and I wanted to see her. Don't tell her, but I snuck into the library after she left and looked up the spell she used to let non-pegasi stand on clouds. I felt bad about it though so I kinda stayed in the background hoping she wouldn't see me there and ask. Umm, please don't tell Bonbon I went without her.  :lie:

Edited by Totally Lyra
  • Brohoof 4

Don't worry, they'll come by eventually. Maybe somepony will find us and spread the word that we're here.

Oh, umm, ok. If you say so. Anyway, without getting further sidetracked I've come to announce that after much thought I've decided to open one of these "Ask a Pony" things. So here goes. Lyra and I (the user behind the "Totally Lyra" account) have come to answer any and all questions you would like to put to us.

Come right up and ask whatever you'd like. There's no need to ask both of us questions. If your curiosities only require asking one of us, go right ahead. Just be sure to specify who you're talking to if it's not readily obvious. Oh and I'm sure you're wondering about the odd switches in text color. Well that's to specify which of us is answering your question. I (Totally Lyra) will be using this blue text here to talk. And Lyra here... That's me!  :pinkie: ...will be using the green text.

Yeah, go ahead Lyra.

Hiiiiii everypony! *squeeee* This is gonna be exciting! I'm looking forward to talking to every one of you. That is, if this guy doesn't drown me out. He talks a lot, like, a LOT!

Hey!

Ok, sorry I'm kidding. But really, ask me anything! Don't let Totally Lyra steal the show, he's already stole my name, which I'm still holding a grudge for that by the way.

Oh, woopsie! Well that's because there's not really a lot more to say, let's get this thing going.

You heard her, we'll stop talking now so you all can have a chance. We're looking forward to your curiosity!

Ok this question is for Lyra (from the show). A few years ago during the competition of Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack to see who was the better athlete, were you aware of how many Bon-Bons were in attendance at that time?

• Brohoof 2

Ok this question is for Lyra (from the show). A few years ago during the competition of Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack to see who was the better athlete, were you aware of how many Bon-Bons were in attendance at that time?

What's this? You know, thinking back on it I do remember seeing her everywhere. I thought she was just really into it. I mean, you should've heard her afterwards, she was talking about it for a week straight about how she was rooting for AJ and never saw it coming that Twilight would beat both of them. I never had any doubts of course, well maybe one, but it was a small one.

But back on topic, I wonder how she did that. Maybe she had her cousins visiting. Yeah, that must've been it.

• Brohoof 2

What's this? You know, thinking back on it I do remember seeing her everywhere. I thought she was just really into it. I mean, you should've heard her afterwards, she was talking about it for a week straight about how she was rooting for AJ and never saw it coming that Twilight would beat both of them. I never had any doubts of course, well maybe one, but it was a small one.

But back on topic, I wonder how she did that. Maybe she had her cousins visiting. Yeah, that must've been it.

Cousins? Maybe Clones would make more sense considering her.

• Brohoof 2

Cousins? Maybe Clones would make more sense considering her.

Clones? Nah, there's no way she'd clone herself and not let me join in on the fun. But then again, there was that time with Special Agent Sweetie Drops... Hold on I need to go find her and get some answers.

attachicon.gifThe Rogues.jpg

Which of these stallions looks the most dashing?

Well Lyra ran off so I'll take this question. Let's see, who's dashing? Well some of those guys look angry and a bit scary. Hmm, the blue one looks kinda- Ooh! The small green one there is quite handsome if I do say so myself! What? No, I'm not just overly fond of green ponies.  :awuh: Yeah, I'd say the green one is quite dashing.

Who said something about green pones? Someone talking about me? Oh, now there's some nice stallions. I do say that yellow one has caught my eye. Looks like he's got a bit of an attitude, or maybe he just had a bad day. I think he needs a friend.

• Brohoof 1

Clones? Nah, there's no way she'd clone herself and not let me join in on the fun. But then again, there was that time with Special Agent Sweetie Drops... Hold on I need to go find her and get some answers.

Well Lyra ran off so I'll take this question. Let's see, who's dashing? Well some of those guys look angry and a bit scary. Hmm, the blue one looks kinda- Ooh! The small green one there is quite handsome if I do say so myself! What? No, I'm not just overly fond of green ponies.  :awuh: Yeah, I'd say the green one is quite dashing.

Who said something about green pones? Someone talking about me? Oh, now there's some nice stallions. I do say that yellow one has caught my eye. Looks like he's got a bit of an attitude, or maybe he just had a bad day. I think he needs a friend.

the green stallion is Hurricane Blitz the youngest of three siblings. The yellow stallion is Spark Wave. He may look like he's had a hard day, but he's actually wise and kind to others. Hurricane Blitz is an animal lover and he was always close to his own grandmother during his childhood. The blue stallion is Tidal Wave. Ground Dasher is the stallion with a tan fur coat. The one in gray is Shadow Force and finally, the main leader, Eternal Flames, is the one with white fur and red mane and tail

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 20.3.2017 at 10:39 PM, Totally Lyra said:

Yeah, go ahead Lyra.

Hey!

If it is its its it, is it its its it or its it?

If being that is being stops being being, is being still being?
=3

Favorite food, drink and animal?

• Brohoof 2

On 4/2/2017 at 3:22 PM, The Cerberus said:

If it is its its it, is it its its it or its it?

If being that is being stops being being, is being still being?
=3

Favorite food, drink and animal?

Umm, it's... it is it's its, its... Ahhh! My mind hurts!

Lyra? You ok?
Well, seems Lyra's having a rough time so I'll take over. I think the real question here is if it is its its it, then why isn't it my its it. :3

I think I'll have to say no to that one. If it stops being being then it can't still be being. But if being stays being being then unbeing being being can't also be unbeing.

Ooh food, I love food! It's hard to choose a favorite though, right now I'm gonna have to call it a tie between homemade lasagna and chicken tetrazzini. Now for drinks there's only one true choice: Mello Yello, the drink above all other drinks. And my favorite animal? I do really like cats, but I also find lizards and squirrels really cute. But if you mean my favorite specific animal, not just type of animal, well I think you already know that one.

But I don't know. I wanna know, who is it?

It's you, silly.

Me? :pinkie:

Yes you. And now that you're back, your turn to answer this gentlecolt's questions, err, the non-confusing ones.

Ok then. I like all kinds of food. I especially love the sweets Pinkie makes. She made a really delicious cake once, I liked that one best, I don't remember what kind it was though. And I love all drinks, well most drinks. There was this spiked punch once, I don't really wanna try it again. Animals? Umm, not bugbears.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

1)do you hear voices sometimes in your head telling you what to do?

2)so, how is it like to be here?

3)what were you expecting when you first joined?

4)do you like how everypony treats you?

5)what did you pushed to make a Q&A?

6)from how much are you here?

7)would you like to be a staff member?

8)are you tired of questions?

9)what were you expecting when creating a Q&A?

10)what is your favourite color?

11)favourite food?

12)best princess?

13)best background pony?

14)best mane six pony?

15)who would it be?

16)if you were famous would you joined here?

17)where do you think i take these questions?

18)how much do you think there are?

19)best applejack family pony?

20)best pinkie family pony?

22)do you play the gameloft mlp game?

23)do you want more questions?

Edited by Vinyl Feri
  • Brohoof 2

39 minutes ago, Vinyl Feri said:

1)do you hear voices sometimes in your head telling you what to do?

2)so, how is it like to be here?

3)what were you expecting when you first joined?

4)do you like how everypony treats you?

5)what did you pushed to make a Q&A?

6)from how much are you here?

7)would you like to be a staff member?

8)are you tired of questions?

9)what were you expecting when creating a Q&A?

10)what is your favourite color?

11)favourite food?

12)best princess?

13)best background pony?

14)best mane six pony?

15)from 0 to 10 how much would you like to have a mlp character to live with you?

16)who would it be?

17)if you were famous would you joined here?

18)where do you think i take these questions?

19)how much do you think there are?

20)best applejack family pony?

21)best pinkie family pony?

22)best emoji?

23)do you play the gameloft mlp game?

24)do you want more questions?

Wow that's a lot of questions, and by the looks of it there's a few that are directed way more toward me than Lyra, so I'll go ahead and be the one to answer them all.

1. You know, I think everyone hears voices in their head. The question is do I listen to them. Uh... maybe. :lie:
2. It's awesome! Are you kidding me, I wouldn't trade this place for the world! Or actually maybe I would. This place is in the world so that trade would mean I have this place AND the world.
3. Honestly I was expecting to maybe chat with a couple people then move on. I'd never had a ton of experience with this kind of forum before.
4. Yes yes, very much yes!
5. That's odd wording, do you mean what pushed me to make one? I think it's a good way to let people get to know me, not just what I tell about myself, but what they want to ask about me. That and spending a little quality time with Lyra here.
 Hey this was my idea you know. Ok ok, Lyra wanted me to do it. But ahem, moving on.
6. Umm, from how much am I here? I don't think I know what you're asking here.
7. You betcha! I put in my application to be one about a month ago. Right now I'm just waiting. 
But you'd be too busy, you'd leave me to do this all on my own. D: Nonsense! I'd always have time for my best pal.
8. Nope. Bring me more questions. Bring all you can find! I'll collect them, build a ship out of them, and sail the world on them.
9. I figured I'd maybe get a couple questions and then the thread would be forgotten. Left to fade away, unremembered, unwanted.
10. I love orange. I deep reddish orange that you see in an amazing sunset. That's just the best color there is. 
Green! :3
11. Right now I think I have to say Chicken Tetrazzini (honestly can anyone out there spell that word right?). That's just such a delicious food!
12. Hmmm, Moony! :P
13. Silly Feri, is that really a question. I mean I guess she was never really a background pony to me was she?
14. Ah, that's so hard to choose. I like them all. I guess if I had to choose I'd say Twilight or Dash. Ummmmmm, Rainbow Dash.
15. *grabs Lyra* Mine!
 Yikes! 10/10!
:catface:
17. What's fame but having other people appreciate you. I appreciate myself and that's all I need. Of course I'd still be here.
18. I think Lyra's feeding them to you behind my back. 
What? No, why would I do that? I told you, I was visiting Bonbon yesterday. Funny, I saw her in the market and you weren't there. Oh, uhhh...
19. Infinite?
20. Apple Bloom!
21. Maud's pretty cool but I'm going with Pinkie Pie.
:orly:
23. I've never played it but I've heard about it from a lot of people. Is it good? (hehe, now you have a question to answer)
24. No! 
Yes! Yes!

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

How do you spend your time on weekends usually?

On 2017. 04. 08. at 4:09 PM, Totally Lyra said:

23. I've never played it but I've heard about it from a lot of people. Is it good? (hehe, now you have a question to answer)

I will answer that on my Q&A page... maybe ;)

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Vinyl Feri said:

How do you spend your time on weekends usually?

I usually play a lot of video games. Or my brother comes over and me and the rest of my family play a lot of board/card games. Hmm, I think there's a pattern here. :P Oh, and I forum of course!

I like to go out and do stuff in town, maybe visit Sugarcube Corner with Bonbon or... ooh there's this really nice bench but everypony looks at me funny when I'm sitting on it, I don't know why. :huh:

9 hours ago, Vinyl Feri said:

I will answer that on my Q&A page... maybe ;)

Oh clever, good point though.

• Brohoof 2

Greetings!

How are you?

What are you doing right now?

What are you sitting on?

What's your disposition on socks?

Do you own a pet?

Can you cook?

What's your favourite meal?

• Brohoof 2

On 4/22/2017 at 2:46 AM, Sina said:

Greetings!

How are you?

What are you doing right now?

What are you sitting on?

What's your disposition on socks?

Do you own a pet?

Can you cook?

What's your favourite meal?

Oh my, sorry this is so late. Greetings Sina!

Hey you took last set of questions, I want this one.

Oh ok, take it away Lyra.

*squeeeeeee*

Ahem, I'm doing great! I just went to one of Pinkie's parties earlier and had a great time!

What am I doing? Wh-why would you ask? Ok I'll tell you, I'm laying a trap for Bonbon, she's still at the party and she won't see this coming at all. Wait, that's what you're doing? Yes, now shhh, she could be here any moment.

I'm not sitting on anything right now. I have no time to sit, this tripwire... I mean innocent carpet decoration :lie: needs to be completed soon. I'm sitting in a nice comfy chair. Ok it's only partially comfy but I really like it. :P

They're so comfy! I don't wear them all the time, but when I do it's absolutely wonderful! Sometimes I wear green ones to see if anypony notices. :3

I have a cat and a dog.  Hey! My questions! I don't have a pet. A monkey might be cool to have though. Nah, on second thought no.

Oh I love cooking! What? Can I cook well? Well... no but I try a lot and have fun.

There's this really good oat casserole I had once. I've tried recreating it but it's really hard. I, uhh, almost set the stove on fire the first time I tried. But I'd really like to have it again. Chicken tetrazzini for me. There's no greater food in my opinion. :D

Thanks for the questions. Bring more anytime. :)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Lyra, why are yer so obsessed wit' 'umiez?

orks are ‘da best 'der iz!

images (3).jpg

Yikes! Orcs are scary! Humans are wonderful. So unique and interesting. They've got all that amazing history, those inventions, and such wonderful minds.

• Brohoof 1

'dat's right! orks are ‘da strongest an meanest 'der iz!

dose 'umiez betta prepare, for we are gunna do a waaaaagh!!!

ummmm

kould yer point us ta ‘da nearest 'umie settlement?

our boss iz ta busy watch'n ma little gretch'n.

images (3).jpg

• Brohoof 2

Oh, umm, I don't think I can. I've been searching for the humans for a long time. I don't know where to find them. Maybe north, I bet they could hide in the frozen north and no one would know. Yeah, north.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, bronyboy824824 said:

How are ya?

Ah a simple question, but simple is often the best. I'm doing quite well, thanks for asking! Well, maybe a little tired.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2017 at 9:55 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

How do you like your eggs?

Oh, my apologies. I believe I somehow overlooked this post.

It's hard to say, I like eggs cooked just about every way. It's hard to go wrong with scrambled though, especially when you then put them inside a burrito. So good!

• Brohoof 1