Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lyra and Lyra

Totally Nyx

16 minutes ago, BronyNumber42 said:

The temporal core of my time machine needs a new source of element 125 but your time period has not figured out how to make a stable source. What should I do?

Uhh, tempor... temporal? Element 125? Time machi - ooooohhhhh! I think you wanna go talk to Twilight about that. If anypony knows how to fix a time machine it's her. I think she even time traveled once or twice. Maybe she can take you to a time period with the stuff you're looking for.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2017 at 5:18 AM, Scootaloo Feri said:

What are your thoughts of Bonbon? 

:yapok:

Bonbon's my BPFF (best pony friend forever). She's the best!!! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

(heh, I do believe I found a better text color)

• Brohoof 2

On 6/1/2017 at 11:04 PM, AkuStarburstLyraFries said:

Who is Cuddles and how does Aku fit in? c:

Cuddles? Cuddles is you. You are Cuddles. And at the moment I believe you're also Aku. c:
How does Aku fit? Aku and Cuddles are on and the same.

23 hours ago, AJFan89 said:

What do you think of Mint chocolate ice cream?

Also, what do you think of this song? 

Mint is good in a lot of things, but I'm really not a fan of mint flavor anywhere near my ice cream. Now chocolate though, that's delicious!

I don't like ice cream, whatever flavor it is.

Wha? No ice cream?

It's so cold, and it tastes funny! D:

That song was, uhh, it was definitely something. I can't say it's my type of music, but it was certainly interesting. :P

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hi, Lyra!

I've been wanting to ask this question for a long time so, here goes:

Is it easy or difficult to type with hooves? 

Thank you for answering my question. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Cuddles? Cuddles is you. You are Cuddles. And at the moment I believe you're also Aku. c:
How does Aku fit? Aku and Cuddles are on and the same.

Mint is good in a lot of things, but I'm really not a fan of mint flavor anywhere near my ice cream. Now chocolate though, that's delicious!

I don't like ice cream, whatever flavor it is.

Wha? No ice cream?

It's so cold, and it tastes funny! D:

That song was, uhh, it was definitely something. I can't say it's my type of music, but it was certainly interesting. :P

Oh, I was assuming that you would've loved it considering your coat color.

I chose that song because of the name of the title. "Super Bon Bon". :P

So how are you and Sweetie Drops like at home? What do you normally do during the hiatus or offseason?

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hi, Lyra!

I've been wanting to ask this question for a long time so, here goes:

What is it like to type with hooves? 

Thank you for answering my question. 

Ah hi Sparklefan, glad to see you popping in. And for your question, simply put: hard. It takes a lot of backspacing. I'm getting better at hitting less excess keys but the buttons are just so small. Before all this practice, typing the word "hands" without using backspace would look something like this "bhjawnmhjsdsa", now it's more like "hjabnsds". It takes forever. post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

4 minutes ago, AJFan89 said:

Oh, I was assuming that you would've loved it considering your coat color.

I chose that song because of the name of the title. "Super Bon Bon". :P

So how are you and Sweetie Drops like at home? What do you normally do during the hiatus or offseason?

Hehe, Super Bon Bon. Sounds like Bonbon's name if she became a superhero. Wait a minute... Bonbon what have you been doing in your spare time? :wau:

Oh we don't spend much time at home, it's kinda boring in the house. Mostly we go into town and visit with everypony, maybe go to Sugarcube Corner, sit on some bench or something. I love hiatuses, I can actually get some stuff done without worrying about some disaster striking Ponyville or some big event going on. It's quiet and calm, kinda soothing in a way.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Ah hi Sparklefan, glad to see you popping in. And for your question, simply put: hard. It takes a lot of backspacing. I'm getting better at hitting less excess keys but the buttons are just so small. Before all this practice, typing the word "hands" without using backspace would look something like this "bhjawnmhjsdsa", now it's more like "hjabnsds". It takes forever. post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with typing, Lyra. I have to do a lot of spellchecking & backspacing, too.

Maybe, you should ask your friend for assistance or use a program that allows you to speak to the computer 

& it will put the words you say on your screen.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with typing, Lyra. I have to do a lot of spellchecking & backspacing, too.

Maybe, you should ask your friend for assistance or use a program that allows you to speak to the computer 

& it will put the words you say on your screen.

You're too kind. :)

I've asked him to type for me before. He's not exactly good at, let's say, putting my words on the screen without running his interpretation on them first.

Hey, it was one time.

But a voice recognition program, you're brilliant! I'll have to get some advice from Twilight first, I'm no good with these technical things. You should've seen me this one time with a vacuum, I almost set the carpet on fire. :lie:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You're making me blush, Lyra. 

Twilight Sparkle is one of my PFF's, too &

while she doesn't quite understand all this foruming business she's flattered that I'm using her last name as a screenname.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hehe, Super Bon Bon. Sounds like Bonbon's name if she became a superhero. Wait a minute... Bonbon what have you been doing in your spare time? :wau:

Oh we don't spend much time at home, it's kinda boring in the house. Mostly we go into town and visit with everypony, maybe go to Sugarcube Corner, sit on some bench or something. I love hiatuses, I can actually get some stuff done without worrying about some disaster striking Ponyville or some big event going on. It's quiet and calm, kinda soothing in a way.

Are you a gamer? I'm assuming that you are considering you know how to use a controller with your hoofs. Speaking of which, have you found some shoes that you like, it would feel weird walking around on your bare hooves.

Is that the time where some of the ponies go on their vacations? That should explain why we get a mid season hiatus every Summer? Are you planning to go to Fillydelphia any time soon?

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

You're making me blush, Lyra.

& Twilight Sparkle is one of my PFF's, too!

While she doesn't understand all this foruming business she's flattered that I'm using her last name as a screenname.

It's really nice how you use her name in your screenname in a way that shows you're not her, but a fan of her, unlike some people who claim to be somepony they're not.

But...

You stole my name! D:

:c

c:

11 minutes ago, AJFan89 said:

Are you a gamer? I'm assuming that you are considering you know how to use a controller with your hoofs. Speaking of which, have you found some shoes that you like, it would feel weird walking around on your bare hooves.

Is that the time where some of the ponies go on their vacations? That should explain why we get a mid season hiatus every Summer? Are you planning to go to Fillydelphia any time soon?

I can use a keyboard, but a controller's a different story entirely. They're just so well made for hands, not hooves.

It's not all that weird walking around on bare hooves, not when you've been doing it your whole life. But socks, I absolutely adore wearing socks! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png
Image result for lyra in socks

And during hiatuses some ponies go on vacations, but a lot like to take the time to get work done. I mostly stay in Ponyville, but occasionally I'll go visit somewhere interesting. Fillydelphia sounds splendid, I'll recommend it to Bonbon for some vacation spot in the future.

• Brohoof 2

just wait a minute... you're a unicorn, Lyra! you can just press buttons with magic!

well.. i tbh don't actually know how magic is work with small objects like buttons on keyboard.. and it's maybe not that simple as i first thought.

well as for Q. mine would be - Lyra, what is your favorite moment with Bonbon?

Lyra-And-Bonbon-my-little-pony-shipping-

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Ethan Tran said:

just wait a minute... you're a unicorn, Lyra! you can just press buttons with magic!

well.. i tbh don't actually know how magic is work with small objects like buttons on keyboard.. and it's maybe not that simple as i first thought.

well as for Q. mine would be - Lyra, what is your favorite moment with Bonbon?

Lyra-And-Bonbon-my-little-pony-shipping-

Goodness me, all this attention suddenly. I feel popular. :blush:

I could probably use my magic on the keyboard, but I want to experience what it's like for people that don't have the luxury of a horn. It's really not so bad once you get the hang of it.

My favorite moment with Bonbon? That's so hard to choose, every time I just spend time with her is special. I cherish every moment.

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

It's really nice how you use her name in your screenname in a way that shows you're not her, but a fan of her, unlike some people who claim to be somepony they're not.

But...

You stole my name! D:

:c

c:

I can use a keyboard, but a controller's a different story entirely. They're just so well made for hands, not hooves.

It's not all that weird walking around on bare hooves, not when you've been doing it your whole life. But socks, I absolutely adore wearing socks! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png
Image result for lyra in socks

And during hiatuses some ponies go on vacations, but a lot like to take the time to get work done. I mostly stay in Ponyville, but occasionally I'll go visit somewhere interesting. Fillydelphia sounds splendid, I'll recommend it to Bonbon for some vacation spot in the future.

I thought that you would get the hang of using the controller, I guess keyboard's your thing then. What do you think of a phone or tablet or maybe even laptop?

Do you and Sweetie Drops wear the same socks and shoes? Do you ever wear gloves at all?

Cool, sounds like a good place.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, AJFan89 said:

I thought that you would get the hang of using the controller, I guess keyboard's your thing then. What do you think of a phone or tablet or maybe even laptop?

Do you and Sweetie Drops wear the same socks and shoes? Do you ever wear gloves at all?

Cool, sounds like a good place.

I think I could get as good with a controller as I am with a keyboard, but even that's pretty slow and inefficient. Controllers are mostly used for gaming, and slow and clumsy doesn't work for trying to win games. Besides, I'm not really a fan of all these games I see Totally Lyra playing. They look so difficult and I don't get the point, I'd much rather go out and spend the day with Bonbon or perhaps Twi.

I'd much prefer a regular computer over a laptop, a laptop's smaller and harder to type on. And phones and tablets are just tiny, I might accidentally crush them. I'm a pony after all. :P

Nah, Bonbon and I don't use the same hoofwear. Mine match me so well and same for hers. Oh you silly filly, gloves are for hands. :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dear, Lyra,

It's been quite a while since we've last spoken to each other & it seems like many wonderful things have happened for you in the human world.

Anyway here is my question:  "When did you find out about the Mirror Room in Canterlot Castle & how did you find out what the mirror does?"

Thank You for answering my question & I hope to hear back from you soon!

Your Faithful Friend, Twilight Sparkle 

P.S. Please, excuse my human's poor grammar & punctuation error's. I would have typed this myself if it weren't for these troublesome hooves.

"Hey!"

"Oh, I'm sorry!"  :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Dear, Lyra,

It's been quite a while since we've last spoken to each other & it seems like many wonderful things have happened for you in the human world.

Anyway here is my question:  "When did you find out about the Mirror Room in Canterlot Castle & how did you find out what the mirror does?"

Thank You for answering my question & I hope to hear back from you soon!

Your Faithful Friend, Twilight Sparkle 

P.S. Please, excuse my human's poor grammar & punctuation error's. I would have typed this myself if it weren't for these troublesome hooves.

"Hey!"

"Oh, I'm sorry!"  :P

Oh my! Twilight? How are you?

Ah the mirror. Do you remember a while back when I went to your library to borrow "Hooves 'n Hands: A Grasping Tale"? Spike kept talking about it and told me where it was. Oh, please don't tell Celestia I sneaked into her castle. :lie: I found this most entertaining human on the other side though. I decided to keep him. He's kinda weird but that's fine.

Gee, thanks. xD

Don't you worry Sparklefan, you're a wonderful typer. :)

• Brohoof 1

OOC: I'm sorry if this derails your topic but, I'd just like to say that this is really fun & you're doing a teriffic job! 

11 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Oh my! Twilight? How are you?

Ah the mirror. Do you remember a while back when I went to your library to borrow "Hooves 'n Hands: A Grasping Tale"? Spike kept talking about it and told me where it was. Oh, please don't tell Celestia I sneaked into her castle. :lie: I found this most entertaining human on the other side though. I decided to keep him. He's kinda weird but that's fine.

Gee, thanks. xD

Don't you worry Sparklefan, you're a wonderful typer. :)

Hello, again, Lyra!

Yes, I do remember you coming into The Golden Oak Library to borrow a book. *sniff, wipes tear*

Although, I believe the book you borrowed was actually called "Hooves 'n Hands: A Gripping Tale" but, I digress.

And I wouldn't worry about Princess Celestia she's actually not as intimidating as the history books make her out to be. 

"I found this most entertaining human on the other side though. I decided to keep him. He's kinda weird but that's fine."

You want to know something funny? That's *exactly* how I would describe my human. Haha.

"Hey!"

Gotta go! I just heard the post pony hopefully he brought the new book I ordered.

Oh, and thank you for the compliment, Lyra I may not be the best typer but, I try my best.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

OOC: I'm sorry if this derails your topic but, I'd just like to say that this is really fun & you're doing a teriffic job! 

OOC: Yep, I'm having a blast xD. Really? You're too kind. And by the way, so are you? :)

12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hello, again, Lyra!

Yes, I do remember you coming into The Golden Oak Library to borrow a book. *sniff, wipes tear*

Although, I believe the book you borrowed was actually called "Hooves 'n Hands: A Gripping Tale" but, I digress.

And I wouldn't worry about Princess Celestia she's actually not as intimidating as the history books make her out to be. 

Oh that was it's name? Woopsies.

Are you sure about that? I seem to remember something about her banishing Luna to the moon for a thousand years after she, umm... kinda went evil. Ok that was an extreme case, but it was still her own sister and I'm not all that close to Celestia.

22 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"I found this most entertaining human on the other side though. I decided to keep him. He's kinda weird but that's fine."

You want to know something funny? That's *exactly* how I would describe my human. Haha.

"Hey!"

Gotta go! I just heard the post pony hopefully he brought the new book I ordered.

Heh, isn't it great having your own human? post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

You know, I'm not sure I like where this is going...

22 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Oh, and thank you for the compliment, Lyra I may not be the best typer but, I try my best.

So modest too. I think I know someone who could takes a lesson from that. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

OOC: Yep, I'm having a blast xD. Really? You're too kind. And by the way, so are you? :)

OOC:

I'm glad you're having fun, too & thank you, that means a lot.

Oh that was it's name? Woopsies.

Are you sure about that? I seem to remember something about her banishing Luna to the moon for a thousand years after she, umm... kinda went evil. Ok that was an extreme case, but it was still her own sister and I'm not all that close to Celestia.

It's perfectly alright, Lyra.

I often lose track of which books I have in my library.

As for what I said regarding Princess Celestia,

I simply meant due to Princess Celestia being...Well, a Princess,

she may seem intimidating to most ponies but she is actually one of the most down to Earth ponies in all of Equestria.

Heh, isn't it great having your own human? post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

You know, I'm not sure I like where this is going...

I wholeheartedly agree, Lyra. :adorkable:

"We do, too!" :icwudt: :grin:

"And I think it's awesome having the three of you as my friends, too." *Group hug* :wacko::please::lie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1