Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lyra and Lyra

Totally Nyx

On 6/11/2017 at 11:31 PM, xanman12345678 said:

uhhh... what to ask...

oh yes, you heard of that Russian pony game? that pony town one? 

Oh goodness, I did it again. Apologies for the delay! D:

Are you referring to this one? https://pony.town/

I've played that one a bit a while back. Not a lot, but maybe for a week or so. It was pretty interesting.

If that's not the one you're referring to then sadly no, I don't know any other games by that name. :c

50 minutes ago, Stormfury said:

Yo, fam...wuss good in the kitchen? :lol:

Well hi there Storm! :)

I'm not all that picky about my food, it's all good (except mushrooms :P). But what's good, no, good doesn't begin to describe it, what's truly magnificent: fresh homemade chicken tetrazzini. Priceless, indescribably delicious, and near impossible to top. post-25189-0-95266400-1412626533.png

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

It's all true. Everything they've said, all of it. D:

What, exactly, is true?

And who is 'they'?

And how many dimensions does a sheep have?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello, Lyra! How are, you?

I'm here with yet another question that I hope won't be too difficult for you to answer. :blush:

"Does your unicorn magic work in the human world?"

Thank You for answering my question!

Your Friend, Sparklefan 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

Oh my, seems we got carried away and this place got busy without us. My deepest apologies!

On 7/3/2017 at 9:37 PM, Duality said:

What, exactly, is true?

And who is 'they'?

And how many dimensions does a sheep have?

I ate all of Bonbon's oats. Please don't tell her. D:

"They" is everypony. I don't know how they find out but they do, every time. Just yesterday Roseluck walked up to me and said, "I know what you did, you're gonna be in trouble when Bonbon finds out." :'(

Ooh, this sounds like a trick question. Is "fluff" a dimension? Anyway I think it depends, if it's a wild sheep in a predator-infested area it might not have all that much of its 4th dimension left. :P

On 7/4/2017 at 9:42 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hello, Lyra! How are, you?

I'm here with yet another question that I hope won't be too difficult for you to answer. :blush:

"Does your unicorn magic work in the human world?"

Thank You for answering my question!

Your Friend, Sparklefan 

Hi there Sparklefan! Come with as many questions as you like, don't be shy now. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Aww, sadly that one would be a no. When I sneaked into Canterlot Castle and went through the mirror my horn disappeared. I tried my magic but it wasn't there. :( Luckily after coming back through everything's working just fine again.

6 hours ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

It has been a while since I last talked to you, so I thought I'd stop by and ask how it's going! And btw, Happy Lyra and Bon Bon Day! You ponies are great! :D

Oh thank you! Happy Lyra and Bonbon Day to you too! Wait, am I allowed to say that? It's like saying "Happy Me Day!" :huh:

I'm doing really great, especially on today of all days! I've been getting so much attention, it's actually quite embarrassing. :blush:

Well you deserve some attention. It's about time everyone realizes how great you are.

30 minutes ago, Chrylestia600 said:

Hiya, guys!

This is my first time here, and I have a question for Miss Lyra Heartstrings: How can you be so AWESOME?! :D

Btw, I absolutely love your manestyle and mint color scheme!

"Miss Lyra Heartstrings"? So formal. You can just call me Lyra if you'd like, all my friends do.

Oh, umm, I... I'm not all that awesome. I'm just a green pony who plays a lyre. I'm nothing special.

You don't need to be so modest Lyra. You can take some praise you know, especially today.

No really, I'm just me. I don't help save Equestria with Twilight, I don't inspire ponies, I can't even make a proper souffle.

Oh, thank you so much! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png I do put in effort to make my mane like this, though I'm not sure I'm deserving of that color compliment. I was born this color.

Thank you everypony for all the questions. I really enjoy answering them, even though I didn't let Totally Lyra talk much today.

That's ok. I'm perfectly fine sitting back here and watching you shine. Thanks everypony! Do come again. :)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hi there Sparklefan! Come with as many questions as you like, don't be shy now. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Aww, sadly that one would be a no. When I sneaked into Canterlot Castle and went through the mirror my horn disappeared. I tried my magic but it wasn't there. :( Luckily after coming back through everything's working just fine again.

I figured that would be the case but, I'm glad everything's working out now magic wise. 

Oh, & Happy Lyra & Bon Bon Day! Did you do anything special to celebrate?

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I figured that would be the case but, I'm glad everything's working out now magic wise. 

Oh, & Happy Lyra & Bon Bon Day! Did you do anything special to celebrate?

So am I. I was kinda worried for a little bit there.

Thank you! Happy Lyra and Bonbon Day to you too! (oh shoot, I did it again)
Of course! Bonbon and I went to a fancy restaurant to celebrate and I payed for her meal because it's Bonbon Day. But she also payed for mine since it's Lyra Day. :P

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

I ate all of Bonbon's oats. Please don't tell her. D:

What, again?

Surely you can just buy oats from the shop.

1 hour ago, Totally Lyra said:

Is "fluff" a dimension?

Yes. Fluff is definitely a dimension. :proud:

What's your favourite colour?

What's your favourite animal?

What are your thoughts on bow-ties?

Stainless Steel Rivets: Blessing Or Curse?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

So am I. I was kinda worried for a little bit there.

Thank you! Happy Lyra and Bonbon Day to you too! (oh shoot, I did it again)
Of course! Bonbon and I went to a fancy restaurant to celebrate and I payed for her meal because it's Bonbon Day. But she also payed for mine since it's Lyra Day. :P

That's ok.

Since it's your first "Lyra & Bon Bon Day" where ponies actually acknowledged you personally,

you were bound to make a couple flubs here & there.

However, now that you know what to expect you'll be better prepared for next years "Lyra & Bon Bon Day" celebration. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello (echoes) hello hello...Im 100% noob...where do I start on being a tru pony? Weirdness is one of the main attractions I have for this site, and I feel like that the movement has so much to offer. Funny to see hardcore fans discover this site and wonder why they didnt see it before.  Yall  on these forums seem to be really funny and smart (which usually goes hand in hand); and I would like to become a the best member I can be. I have way too much free time and would like to throw it all away on silliness haha...but really I think MLP movement is way underrated and has much potential to grow...it seems to be just bashed on 99% of sites because of the "strange" nature of it. I hope to make some real friends and such, but I feel like there are many ppl too afraid to come out of the shadows, caves stables, or wherever else a pony might hide. Cheers to everyone who sees this! :P (Im not British but I think it sounds nice) 

• Brohoof 1

Oh my goodness! We've gone and left the place unattended. :wacko:

And it seems I'm on my own to catch up on these questions of yours. Totally Lyra left a few days ago and hasn't returned yet. I think I heard him saying something like "My tomatoes need me!!!".

Enough talking though, you've been waiting far too long as it is.

On 7/6/2017 at 8:35 PM, Duality said:

What, again?

Surely you can just buy oats from the shop.

Yes. Fluff is definitely a dimension. :proud:

I do buy my own oats, but they're just so delicious I eat them all. :catface:

The fluff dimension? :blink: *backs away slowly*

On 7/6/2017 at 8:35 PM, Duality said:

What's your favourite colour?

What's your favourite animal?

What are your thoughts on bow-ties?

Stainless Steel Rivets: Blessing Or Curse?

Green! :D Oh, other than green? Blue, I like blue. It's a very relaxing color.

I love bunnies. I'm thinking about getting one as a pet. I'll have to see if Bonbon's ok with it though.

Bow-ties? I haven't really given it much thought, I rarely see them. I suppose they're pretty neat, but I don't think I'll ever wear one.

Stainless steel what now? I'm going with blessing. Stainless anything is better than stainable anything. That's why I try to avoid wearing fancy clothes when I go anywhere I'm gonna eat, I usually spill something and it never comes out.

On 7/7/2017 at 1:25 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

That's ok.

Since it's your first "Lyra & Bon Bon Day" where ponies actually acknowledged you personally,

you were bound to make a couple flubs here & there.

However, now that you know what to expect you'll be better prepared for next years "Lyra & Bon Bon Day" celebration. 

I got so much attention, I didn't know what to do. :blush:

I hope so. I hope it's not nearly as embarrassing as this year's one was. You should've seen Totally Lyra, he was going around everywhere say "Look at Lyra, she's awesome!" Guess who's best pony. Lyra's best pony!" He just kept going and going. Ah well, I shouldn't complain, he was enjoying himself. That's the happiest I've seen him in ages, and he's always happy. (well not always, but don't tell him I said that, he doesn't like it when people see him down)

On 7/17/2017 at 7:57 PM, Tilgoreth said:

So what type of "fun" do you have with Bonbon?

Oh all sorts! We do things together all the time! We go out to eat a lot. We always go to Pinkie's parties (sometimes when we're not invited), they're always so much fun! There's usually somepony passing through Ponyville giving us all a day of excitement, like we went to see this cool cider-making machine once and on Rainbow Dash's birthday a pony came to throw a super awesome party!

On 7/19/2017 at 7:31 PM, Radience said:

Can you make Lyra EVIL?

Wh-why would you want me to be evil? D: I couldn't hurt a fly. I just want to be nice.

I mean, I suppose if somepony found that alicorn amulet again and put it on me while I wasn't looking. But, but please don't. :sunny:

597a5899c953e_EvilLyra.thumb.png.1753e5eea0dd4c563c38cb35e8baa313.png

On 7/21/2017 at 11:53 AM, Trixie Feri said:

What would you ask from Lyra and not ask from Lyra? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Both you and Lyra herselfLyra.jpg.d549a0685e052d57aad907a4a6bb73f9.jpg

I don't need to ask anything from myself. Everything I have I have, I don't need to ask myself for it. :P But if I'd ask something from Totally Lyra, it's that he come back. He's been gone for days now without word and I kinda miss him. Please don't tell him I said that either. xD It's also a little overwhelming answering all of you alone, if he were here he'd know exactly what to say.

On 7/21/2017 at 11:59 AM, Hierok said:

What prefers Lyra?

Pizza or Fries?

Fries! Definitely fries. They're so good! I hate to admit it, I like a lot of salt on my fries, they're so good that way. :adorkable: Pizza is a little too messy for my tastes, and so hard to eat with hooves. It is delicious though.

23 hours ago, lzrdwzrd said:

Hello (echoes) hello hello...Im 100% noob...where do I start on being a tru pony? Weirdness is one of the main attractions I have for this site, and I feel like that the movement has so much to offer. Funny to see hardcore fans discover this site and wonder why they didnt see it before.  Yall  on these forums seem to be really funny and smart (which usually goes hand in hand); and I would like to become a the best member I can be. I have way too much free time and would like to throw it all away on silliness haha...but really I think MLP movement is way underrated and has much potential to grow...it seems to be just bashed on 99% of sites because of the "strange" nature of it. I hope to make some real friends and such, but I feel like there are many ppl too afraid to come out of the shadows, caves stables, or wherever else a pony might hide. Cheers to everyone who sees this! :P (Im not British but I think it sounds nice) 

Oh, umm, ahhhhh! I don't know how to answer this! D: Totally Lyra where are you? *runs off*

. . .

. . .

. . .

*returns with Totally Lyra in tow*

We have visitors? Oh hello there newcomer, welcome! :) It's not really about being a pony, it's more about enjoying them enough that you don't really care that you're not anymore. Yes, I think we're all more than a little weird here, you'll fit right in. ;) I had that same feeling, I found this site 3 years after becoming a brony, no idea how it took me this long.

All you gotta do to be a great member is just be a great person, and I've seen nothing telling me you're not. Silliness seems like such a waste of time, but it's just so fun. Let the silly reign!!!

Just talk to people, join in on some threads out there, making friends will follow along naturally. Good luck out there buddy! :D

23 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

This is a question for Totally Lyra,

"How did you become such a big fan of Lyra Heartstrings?"

Thank You for answering my question. 

Seems I came back just in time.

Wow, that may well be the hardest question you could've asked me. The simple answer: I don't know. Was it that beautiful green fur? Those wondrous golden eyes? Was it her amazing dedication to her friends, always there for them, cheering them on, never acknowledged and never needing to be? Perhaps her love for the simple life, never desiring adventure, never entering competitions to take an easy first place. It could also be her unique personality. She's different, has different interests, and isn't afraid to show it. She'll be herself no matter what anypony says.

I think it's a little bit of all of these things and more. There's just so much to her I long to see, and what she's shown so far is completely and totally flawless. An angel in pony form, that's what she is.:pinkie:

See what I mean, he just doesn't have an off switch. Trust me, I've looked. :blush:

Before we end this, lemme take a closer look at the questions I missed and add to the answers of those aimed toward me. Seems there's just one.

On 7/21/2017 at 11:53 AM, Trixie Feri said:

What would you ask from Lyra and not ask from Lyra? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Both you and Lyra herselfLyra.jpg.d549a0685e052d57aad907a4a6bb73f9.jpg

I think that's easy. The one thing I'd ask of Lyra is this: please never send me permanently back through that magic mirror. Sure I may leave on occasion to make some salsa, or to grab something I forgot to bring with me, but let me come back every time. 

And what would I not ask of Lyra. Change. Never change. Never stop being you, and never stop being awesome!

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Oh my goodness! We've gone and left the place unattended. :wacko:

And it seems I'm on my own to catch up on these questions of yours. Totally Lyra left a few days ago and hasn't returned yet. I think I heard him saying something like "My tomatoes need me!!!".

Enough talking though, you've been waiting far too long as it is.

I do buy my own oats, but they're just so delicious I eat them all. :catface:

The fluff dimension? :blink: *backs away slowly*

Green! :D Oh, other than green? Blue, I like blue. It's a very relaxing color.

I love bunnies. I'm thinking about getting one as a pet. I'll have to see if Bonbon's ok with it though.

Bow-ties? I haven't really given it much thought, I rarely see them. I suppose they're pretty neat, but I don't think I'll ever wear one.

Stainless steel what now? I'm going with blessing. Stainless anything is better than stainable anything. That's why I try to avoid wearing fancy clothes when I go anywhere I'm gonna eat, I usually spill something and it never comes out.

I got so much attention, I didn't know what to do. :blush:

I hope so. I hope it's not nearly as embarrassing as this year's one was. You should've seen Totally Lyra, he was going around everywhere say "Look at Lyra, she's awesome!" Guess who's best pony. Lyra's best pony!" He just kept going and going. Ah well, I shouldn't complain, he was enjoying himself. That's the happiest I've seen him in ages, and he's always happy. (well not always, but don't tell him I said that, he doesn't like it when people see him down)

Oh all sorts! We do things together all the time! We go out to eat a lot. We always go to Pinkie's parties (sometimes when we're not invited), they're always so much fun! There's usually somepony passing through Ponyville giving us all a day of excitement, like we went to see this cool cider-making machine once and on Rainbow Dash's birthday a pony came to throw a super awesome party!

Wh-why would you want me to be evil? D: I couldn't hurt a fly. I just want to be nice.

I mean, I suppose if somepony found that alicorn amulet again and put it on me while I wasn't looking. But, but please don't. :sunny:

597a5899c953e_EvilLyra.thumb.png.1753e5eea0dd4c563c38cb35e8baa313.png

I don't need to ask anything from myself. Everything I have I have, I don't need to ask myself for it. :P But if I'd ask something from Totally Lyra, it's that he come back. He's been gone for days now without word and I kinda miss him. Please don't tell him I said that either. xD It's also a little overwhelming answering all of you alone, if he were here he'd know exactly what to say.

Fries! Definitely fries. They're so good! I hate to admit it, I like a lot of salt on my fries, they're so good that way. :adorkable: Pizza is a little too messy for my tastes, and so hard to eat with hooves. It is delicious though.

Oh, umm, ahhhhh! I don't know how to answer this! D: Totally Lyra where are you? *runs off*

. . .

. . .

. . .

*returns with Totally Lyra in tow*

We have visitors? Oh hello there newcomer, welcome! :) It's not really about being a pony, it's more about enjoying them enough that you don't really care that you're not anymore. Yes, I think we're all more than a little weird here, you'll fit right in. ;) I had that same feeling, I found this site 3 years after becoming a brony, no idea how it took me this long.

All you gotta do to be a great member is just be a great person, and I've seen nothing telling me you're not. Silliness seems like such a waste of time, but it's just so fun. Let the silly reign!!!

Just talk to people, join in on some threads out there, making friends will follow along naturally. Good luck out there buddy! :D

Seems I came back just in time.

Wow, that may well be the hardest question you could've asked me. The simple answer: I don't know. Was it that beautiful green fur? Those wondrous golden eyes? Was it her amazing dedication to her friends, always there for them, cheering them on, never acknowledged and never needing to be? Perhaps her love for the simple life, never desiring adventure, never entering competitions to take an easy first place. It could also be her unique personality. She's different, has different interests, and isn't afraid to show it. She'll be herself no matter what anypony says.

I think it's a little bit of all of these things and more. There's just so much to her I long to see, and what she's shown so far is completely and totally flawless. An angel in pony form, that's what she is.:pinkie:

See what I mean, he just doesn't have an off switch. Trust me, I've looked. :blush:

Before we end this, lemme take a closer look at the questions I missed and add to the answers of those aimed toward me. Seems there's just one.

I think that's easy. The one thing I'd ask of Lyra is this: please never send me permanently back through that magic mirror. Sure I may leave on occasion to make some salsa, or to grab something I forgot to bring with me, but let me come back every time. 

And what would I not ask of Lyra. Change. Never change. Never stop being you, and never stop being awesome!

Hmm. You seem more innocent than anticiapted. Alright cough is Bon Bon your girlfriend? And in that regard what type of fun do you have? (lol I hope I'm not too lewd. )

• Brohoof 1