Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lyra and Lyra

Totally Nyx

2 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Hmm. You seem more innocent than anticiapted. Alright cough is Bon Bon your girlfriend? And in that regard what type of fun do you have? (lol I hope I'm not too lewd. )

Oh, no we're just roommates. Or would you call us housemates? Maybe just mates. We're best friends, but nothing more. Or at least that's what I thought. I think that's what Bonbon thinks too. Oh my, I hope she doesn't have the wrong idea. o_O

No really, it's all good clean fun. We do have some fun board games to play when we're both at home, I forgot to mention. Totally Lyra has been showing us the ones he likes best and I must admit they're fun.

4 minutes ago, Radience said:

It is. *smirks, and then hugs her* 

*hugs back* :wub:

3 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Yeah he's right. Lyra be evil. And go have fun with Trixie. Bon Bon won't mind, she's not a jealous mare.

But I'm not, I promise. :kindness: I'm still a little nervous around trixie. Sure she's better now and all, but. But what? I suppose I have no reason not to go say hi. And certainly Bonbon won't be jealous. I have lots of friends, and so does she. :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Totally Lyra said:

Oh, no we're just roommates. Or would you call us housemates? Maybe just mates. We're best friends, but nothing more. Or at least that's what I thought. I think that's what Bonbon thinks too. Oh my, I hope she doesn't have the wrong idea. o_O

No really, it's all good clean fun. We do have some fun board games to play when we're both at home, I forgot to mention. Totally Lyra has been showing us the ones he likes best and I must admit they're fun.

But I'm not, I promise. :kindness: I'm still a little nervous around trixie. Sure she's better now and all, but. But what? I suppose I have no reason not to go say hi. And certainly Bonbon won't be jealous. I have lots of friends, and so does she. :)

Aww....

*snuggles* 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Actually Bon Bon just asked me too give you this letter. 

Lyra you broke my heart, I was in love with you. But clearly you don't like mares. I'm moving out. 

Warm Regards, Bonbon.

Ouch that stings.

• Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Actually Bon Bon just asked me too give you this letter. 

Lyra you broke my heart, I was in love with you. But clearly you don't like mares. I'm moving out. 

Warm Regards, Bonbon.

Ouch that stings.

Hmm, that's odd. I thought she went to the park with Twinkleshine to - wait a second, this isn't Bonbon's hoofwriting. I know her writing. This looks more like, oh I can't remember, but I've seen it before. Lemme go dig through some of my old letters and get to the bottom of this.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hmm, that's odd. I thought she went to the park with Twinkleshine to - wait a second, this isn't Bonbon's hoofwriting. I know her writing. This looks more like, oh I can't remember, but I've seen it before. Lemme go dig through some of my old letters and get to the bottom of this.

Actually that was Rainbow Dash. But she has a crush on you. Actually half the mares in ponyville have a crush on you.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

I got so much attention, I didn't know what to do. :blush:

I hope so. I hope it's not nearly as embarrassing as this year's one was. You should've seen Totally Lyra, he was going around everywhere say "Look at Lyra, she's awesome!" Guess who's best pony. Lyra's best pony!" He just kept going and going. Ah well, I shouldn't complain, he was enjoying himself. That's the happiest I've seen him in ages, and he's always happy. (well not always, but don't tell him I said that, he doesn't like it when people see him down)

Two answers at once? I'd  better call for my Number 1 Assistant. *Calls to Twilight Sparkle*

That's how Sparklefan acted on my birthday. ^_^

It's really quite wonderful that we have such caring & supportive friends in the human world.

eems I came back just in time.

Wow, that may well be the hardest question you could've asked me. The simple answer: I don't know. Was it that beautiful green fur? Those wondrous golden eyes? Was it her amazing dedication to her friends, always there for them, cheering them on, never acknowledged and never needing to be? Perhaps her love for the simple life, never desiring adventure, never entering competitions to take an easy first place. It could also be her unique personality. She's different, has different interests, and isn't afraid to show it. She'll be herself no matter what anypony says.

I think it's a little bit of all of these things and more. There's just so much to her I long to see, and what she's shown so far is completely and totally flawless. An angel in pony form, that's what she is.:pinkie:

See what I mean, he just doesn't have an off switch. Trust me, I've looked. :blush:

Basically, you're a fan of Lyra because, of how laid back she is, am I getting that right? :P

Sparklefan became a fan of me after that *Shouts at Sparklefan* "ONE TIME!"

I missed writing a friendship report to Princess Celestia & ended up going a little cuckoo.

"A little!?" 

"Quiet, You!" :okiedokieloki:

*Ahem*

As I was saying, Sparklefan also believes that, I too, am an infallible pony. 

(Even though I've shown many examples to the contrary over the years.)

No matter what I do "it's only acting" & I'm simply playing a role on television in Sparklefan's eyes.

Oh, one more thing:

"Does Lyra like to salsa dance while eating salsa on chips?" 

Thank you for answering my questions! 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

Actually that was Rainbow Dash. But she has a crush on you. Actually half the mares in ponyville have a crush on you.

O_O Surely you jest. You are kidding, right? Right? Riiiiiight? Right.

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Two answers at once? I'd  better call for my Number 1 Assistant. *Calls to Twilight Sparkle*

That's how Sparklefan acted on my birthday. ^_^

It's really quite wonderful that we have such caring & supportive friends in the human world.

Hi there Twi! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png I never thought of it like that, but you're absolutely right. I know I can always rely on Totally Lyra to have my back and never let me down. Hey now, I see that smug expression. Don't let it go to your head, it was just one compliment.

It's too late. You said it. I knew you cared. :toldya:

Oh I'm not gonna hear the end of that one for days.

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Basically, you're a fan of Lyra because, of how laid back she is, am I getting that right? :P

Sparklefan became a fan of me after that *Shouts at Sparklefan* "ONE TIME!"

I missed writing a friendship report to Princess Celestia & ended up going a little cuckoo.

"A little!?" 

"Quiet, You!" :okiedokieloki:

*Ahem*

I guess yeah there's that, but when you put it that way it just seems to fall far short. I'm gonna have to think about this one for a while and give you a real answer later.

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

As I was saying, Sparklefan also believes that, I too, am an infallible pony. 

(Even though I've shown many examples to the contrary over the years.)

No matter what I do "it's only acting" & I'm simply playing a role on television in Sparklefan's eyes.

Oh, one more thing:

"Does Lyra like to salsa dance while eating salsa on chips?" 

Thank you for answering my questions! 

I agree you've made some mistakes, but you know what you've also done? You've come back every time and fixed that mistake, learned from it, and become stronger for having made it. That's a mark of a great pony indeed. I see why Celestia chose you as her student and successor. ;)

I'm afraid I don't know how to salsa dance, or really dance at all for that matter. I pulled off a not-too-shabby slow dance at my high school prom a while back, but that's about it. Can you salsa dance Lyra?

I don't know about salsa dancing, but I'm quite the dancer if I do say so myself. I never thought you'd ask me to show you. *proceeds to dance beautifully* Oh and I'd love some of that salsa and chips some day too.

Coming right up when I finish my next batch. :)

You're very welcome. Come anytime, bring all your questions. Hopefully we won't miss the doorbell next time. :P

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Totally Lyra said:

O_O Surely you jest. You are kidding, right? Right? Riiiiiight? Right.

Hi there Twi! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png I never thought of it like that, but you're absolutely right. I know I can always rely on Totally Lyra to have my back and never let me down. Hey now, I see that smug expression. Don't let it go to your head, it was just one compliment.

I guess yeah there's that, but when you put it that way it just seems to fall far short. I'm gonna have to think about this one for a while and give you a real answer later.

I agree you've made some mistakes, but you know what you've also done? You've come back every time and fixed that mistake, learned from it, and become stronger for having made it. That's a mark of a great pony indeed. I see why Celestia chose you as her student and successor. ;)

I'm afraid I don't know how to salsa dance, or really dance at all for that matter. I pulled off a not-too-shabby slow dance at my high school prom a while back, but that's about it. Can you salsa dance Lyra?

I don't know about salsa dancing, but I'm quite the dancer if I do say so myself. I never thought you'd ask me to show you. *proceeds to dance beautifully* Oh and I'd love some of that salsa and chips some day too.

You're very welcome. Come anytime, bring all your questions. Hopefully we won't miss the doorbell next time. :P

Lyra don'y be so modest. You're a attractive mare. And other mare's happen to like that. Don't be shy, go talk too Dashie.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Lyra don'y be so modest. You're a attractive mare. And other mare's happen to like that. Don't be shy, go talk too Dashie.

I'm sure I'll talk to Dash soon, but not in that way. I see what you're trying to do here, but I'm sorry. I'm not into other mares. I appreciate what you're trying to do, but don't worry, I'll find the right stallion eventually. :)

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hello, Lyra!

I have the same problem with Sparklefan, one little compliment from me & I never hear the end of it. 

4 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

I'm looking forward to it. 

6 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

You're very welcome. Come anytime, bring all your questions. Hopefully we won't miss the doorbell next time.

Thank you very much for the compliment, Totally Lyra!

I'm not much of a dancer myself but, I do try my best.

Shining Armor said I was born with two left hooves (Which is true.) I don't know why he found it so funny, though.

Ooh, chips & salsa?! Spike makes terrific nacho's so, I'll ask him to make a batch for us, too! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hello, Lyra!

I have the same problem with Sparklefan, one little compliment from me & I never hear the end of it. 

I'm looking forward to it. 

Thank you very much for the compliment, Totally Lyra!

I'm not much of a dancer myself but, I do try my best.

Shining Armor said I was born with two left hooves (Which is true.) I don't know why he found it so funny, though.

Ooh, chips & salsa?! Spike makes terrific nacho's so, I'll ask him to make a batch for us, too! ^_^

Ooh, please do! A salsa brewer and a nacho baker paired together are destined for greatness.

Alas I won't be hear to answer your questions 'til the morning. I gotta get this tired pony to bed.

Hey! Don't treat me like a filly, I'm a full grown mare!

As you wish.

Urg, you're still high on that compliment from earlier aren't you.

... maybe. :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ooh, please do! A salsa brewer and a nacho baker paired together are destined for greatness.

Alas I won't be hear to answer your questions 'til the morning. I gotta get this tired pony to bed.

Hey! Don't treat me like a filly, I'm a full grown mare!

As you wish.

Urg, you're still high on that compliment from earlier aren't you.

... maybe. :bedeyes:

Listen to Totally Lyra, Lyra

Little Pony's need their sleep. ^_^

UnfortunatelySpike is away on official Canterlot business & I'm not sure when he will be back in Ponyville.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

The fluff dimension? *backs away slowly*

Yeah; how do you think Pinkie Pie can pull all that stuff out of her mane like she does?

3 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Green! Oh, other than green? Blue, I like blue. It's a very relaxing color.

Why, thank you. :derp:

That's why I try to avoid wearing fancy clothes when I go anywhere I'm gonna eat, I usually spill something and it never comes out.

Wait, since when did you wear clothes, Lyra?

What item of clothing, that you consider weird, do you see people wearing most often?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

What is your favourite hat/head ornament (whether worn by you or by other people)?

How much silver is there in your house/building of residence?

Either of you two can answer these.

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Listen to Totally Lyra, Lyra

Little Pony's need their sleep. ^_^

UnfortunatelySpike is away on official Canterlot business & I'm not sure when he will be back in Ponyville.

So no chips? :c

16 hours ago, Duality said:

Yeah; how do you think Pinkie Pie can pull all that stuff out of her mane like she does?

Why, thank you. :derp:

Wait, since when did you wear clothes, Lyra?

What item of clothing, that you consider weird, do you see people wearing most often?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

What is your favourite hat/head ornament (whether worn by you or by other people)?

How much silver is there in your house/building of residence?

Either of you two can answer these.

I wear clothes whenever the occasion calls for it, like going to the gala or one of my musical performances.

Socks. Well, I used to think it was weird seeing other ponies wearing socks. But then I, uh, tried them out and they're just sooooooo comfortable!

Because that side of the road was scary. :P

Silly hats are cool, but I've always been a fan of a really nice top hat.

It's funny you ask, because just the other day Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle were over and they were saying something about a silver spoon. I never did find one though. So there may be a lot more silver in here than I thought. I do hope Bonbon hasn't been going on spending sprees again.

Thank you kindly for the questions. I - we - look forward to answering more of them. :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, Totally Lyra said:

So no chips? :c

Well, I did get an E(questria) Mail from Spike earlier today saying he would be back in Ponyville soon.

Dear, Twilight,

How's it going?

Boy, did I have a rough day.

Remember when Princess Celestia sent that important scroll requesting my presence in Canterlot?

Turns out it was all because, the Princess needed a "Royal Stamp Licker" & I was the only one gullible enough to reply.

(Princess Luna had a good laugh about that. :huh:

Now, I know why Rainbow Dash calls her "Pranklestia".

Anyway, I'll be back home pretty soon & I'll be sure to write a "thank you" note to Princess Celestia.

I hope Lyra's doing ok & I hope everything's going well without me around the castle.

Your Number One Assistant,

Spike

As you can see by the email, Spike seems to be very upset so, it may take a few days for him to calm down.

I hope you're not too disappointed, Totally Lyra, Spike would feel terrible if he knew he let you down

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Socks. Well, I used to think it was weird seeing other ponies wearing socks. But then I, uh, tried them out and they're just sooooooo comfortable!

Which are better, socks or leggings?

4 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

I do hope Bonbon hasn't been going on spending sprees again.

What does Bon-Bon usually buy on these sprees? I can't imagine that you'd actually need to buy very many things besides food; neither of you seem like the sort to indulge in clutter.

What's your favourite quote for any and all situations?

What's the time?

How often do you allow yourself to become sleep deprived?

What's the densest item you own?

• Brohoof 1

Would you both mind to look into my eyessssssss for a second? *Tries to hypnotize both lyras*

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Well, I did get an E(questria) Mail from Spike earlier today saying he would be back in Ponyville soon.

Dear, Twilight,

How's it going?

Boy, did I have a rough day.

Remember when Princess Celestia sent that important scroll requesting my presence in Canterlot?

Turns out it was all because, the Princess needed a "Royal Stamp Licker" & I was the only one gullible enough to reply.

(Princess Luna had a good laugh about that. :huh:

Now, I know why Rainbow Dash calls her "Pranklestia".

Anyway, I'll be back home pretty soon & I'll be sure to write a "thank you" note to Princess Celestia.

I hope Lyra's doing ok & I hope everything's going well without me around the castle.

Your Number One Assistant,

Spike

As you can see by the email, Spike seems to be very upset so, it may take a few days for him to calm down.

I hope you're not too disappointed, Totally Lyra, Spike would feel terrible if he knew he let you down

Tell Spike "no worries" for me. He should take his time. And besides, I'd hate to see all these chips I already have stockpiled up go to waste. ;)

2 hours ago, Duality said:

Which are better, socks or leggings?

What does Bon-Bon usually buy on these sprees? I can't imagine that you'd actually need to buy very many things besides food; neither of you seem like the sort to indulge in clutter.

What's your favourite quote for any and all situations?

What's the time?

How often do you allow yourself to become sleep deprived?

What's the densest item you own?

Socks for sure! They protect the hoovsies. :3

She doesn't do it all the time, but sometimes she busy some pretty expensive things. Like one time she bought this really fancy coat made with some kind of rare leather. It was a good bit on the pricey side. And a couple times she's bought a ton of candy and taken it over to the young fillies and colts after school, I can't really fault her for that though. :P

Favorite quote? I don't know if I have one. I think I have one for this. A friend of mine took a rather well known quote and modified it a bit (or maybe he heard it like that from someone else) and I like to use it anytime the appropriate situation presents itself. "With great power comes great electricity bill." xD

What's the - oh goodness! It's late, it's very late. It's just past 1 in the morning. I should really be off to bed soon. And I believe you should be too Lyra, aren't you going to visit Minuette in the morning? Nah, that's not until the day after tomorrow. I can sleep in a bit tomorrow. Oh, alright then.

Not as often as I used to. At college I used to average around 5 hours of sleep a night during the week, but about 10-12 on the weekends. But now that I have to drive 30-40 minutes to work every morning I try to make sure I have plenty of sleep. 6 and a half hours bare minimum, though I try for 7 and a half to 8.

Densest thing I own? Well the first thing that comes to mind is my can I keep all my coins in. That's pretty dense and quite hefty for its size. Also a couple 30 pound weights, I'm sure those are dense.

2 hours ago, Mesme Rize said:

Would you both mind to look into my eyessssssss for a second? *Tries to hypnotize both lyras*

Look where? Ohhhhh, now that is wonderful isn't it. How do you get your eyes to do that?

Totally Lyra, stop! Look away. Stop staring at them, it's a trap.

o_o

D:

Sorry everypony, we're gonna take a short break for now while I get him sorted back out. *drags off a disoriented Totally Lyra*

• Brohoof 2

Like one time she bought this really fancy coat made with some kind of rare leather.

Actual leather?

Or some sort of imitation? :blink:

"With great power comes great electricity bill." xD

I've heard that one too. Great fun. :D

What's the highest you've ever counted in a single unbroken try?

What's the loudest thing you've ever heard?

What's the longest you've ever slept in one go?

Why is best pony?

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Tell Spike "no worries" for me. He should take his time. And besides, I'd hate to see all these chips I already have stockpiled up go to waste. ;)

Can do! *Gives pony equivilant of a "thumbs up" gesture.

*Groggily* "Hey, Twilight?"

"Yes, Spike?" :adorkable:

"Did ya tell Totally Lyra Lyra that I'm sorry I couldn't make those nacho's they asked for?"

"Yes, Spike. I did." :twi:

*Worried* "And you're sure they aren't mad at me?"

"Oh, Spike." *Chuckle's* "For such a tiny dragon, you've sure got the biggest heart of anypony I know."

*Hugs & whispers* "Thanks, Twilight."  

*Hugs & whispers* "You're welcome, Spike."

"Ok, enough mushy stuff you two." ^_^

Don't worry, Totally Lyra I'll get working on those nacho's right away'n I'll ask Derpy't deliver 'em to you tomorrow.

Thank you for reading whatever this was. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey guys. What should I do for my next fan fiction. I know you suggested the first one,(I even mentioned you at the end post of the story and the other two friends of mine as well)  but it would really help, especially because it would be coming from a human and a pony.

Edited by Sun Ray
  • Brohoof 1

On 7/29/2017 at 4:58 AM, Duality said:

Actual leather?

Or some sort of imitation? :blink:

I've heard that one too. Great fun. :D

What's the highest you've ever counted in a single unbroken try?

What's the loudest thing you've ever heard?

What's the longest you've ever slept in one go?

Why is best pony?

Expensive real leather imported from Yakyakistan. So pricey.

I'm not quite sure. I was probably counting the seconds go by in class, I did that a lot. I think the most time I did that was about 10 minutes, so somewhere around 600.

I was at a concert one time. Between the music and the crowd's cheering it was painfully loud. The music would've been good, but it was so loud I couldn't even recognize it as music anymore. I'm not really a huge fan of concerts anymore. :P

I used to sleep in for 13 or 14 hours on Saturday mornings. I could sleep longer if I wanted to, but it seems like a waste of the day now when there's so much else I could be doing for those extra hours.

Why is Lyra what? What? Why are you? Why am I what? What'd I do? Did you? I didn't! It wasn't me, I promise! D:

17 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Can do! *Gives pony equivilant of a "thumbs up" gesture.

*Groggily* "Hey, Twilight?"

"Yes, Spike?" :adorkable:

"Did ya tell Totally Lyra Lyra that I'm sorry I couldn't make those nacho's they asked for?"

"Yes, Spike. I did." :twi:

*Worried* "And you're sure they aren't mad at me?"

"Oh, Spike." *Chuckle's* "For such a tiny dragon, you've sure got the biggest heart of anypony I know."

*Hugs & whispers* "Thanks, Twilight."  

*Hugs & whispers* "You're welcome, Spike."

"Ok, enough mushy stuff you two." ^_^

Don't worry, Totally Lyra I'll get working on those nacho's right away'n I'll ask Derpy't deliver 'em to you tomorrow.

Thank you for reading whatever this was. :P

Don't you worry Spike, take your time with those.

So I think I have an answer for you about why Lyra's best pony. So I can tell you pretty much exactly when and how I became a fan of Lyra and why I first took interest in her. But what makes her still be awesome, better than everypony else? The only thing I can say is everything. Everything about her, every time I see her. Every scene she's in, every time she shows up. Everything about her is just so right and perfect, how she acts, how she looks, who she is. Yeah, probably not the answer you were hoping for, but I think that's the best I can give. :adorkable:

2 hours ago, Sun Ray said:

Hey guys. What should I do for my next fan fiction. I know you suggested the first one,(I even mentioned you at the end post of the story and the other two friends of mine as well)  but it would really help, especially because it would be coming from a human and a pony.

You could write something about somepony who could use a little more love from this fandom.

How about my friend Minuette, I'm sure she would love that.

Yeah. What you'd write about I don't know, but that's somewhere for an idea to start. :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
4 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Don't you worry Spike, take your time with those.

So I think I have an answer for you about why Lyra's best pony. So I can tell you pretty much exactly when and how I became a fan of Lyra and why I first took interest in her. But what makes her still be awesome, better than everypony else? The only thing I can say is everything. Everything about her, every time I see her. Every scene she's in, every time she shows up. Everything about her is just so right and perfect, how she acts, how she looks, who she is. Yeah, probably not the answer you were hoping for, but I think that's the best I can give. :adorkable:

Hey, Lyra! I just thought I'd let you know that I just took the first batch of nacho's out of the oven &

am handing them to Derpy as I speak, I hope you like them.

That's a great answer Totally Lyra & you've basically described exactly how I feel about Twilight Sparkle & Rapunzel, too, if she counts. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1