Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lyra and Lyra

Totally Nyx

On 3/20/2017 at 4:39 PM, Totally Lyra said:

Hiya everypony! *waves enthusiastically to the onlooking crowds of... no one?*

Don't worry, they'll come by eventually. Maybe somepony will find us and spread the word that we're here.

Oh, umm, ok. If you say so. Anyway, without getting further sidetracked I've come to announce that after much thought I've decided to open one of these "Ask a Pony" things. So here goes. Lyra and I (the user behind the "Totally Lyra" account) have come to answer any and all questions you would like to put to us.

Come right up and ask whatever you'd like. There's no need to ask both of us questions. If your curiosities only require asking one of us, go right ahead. Just be sure to specify who you're talking to if it's not readily obvious. Oh and I'm sure you're wondering about the odd switches in text color. Well that's to specify which of us is answering your question. I (Totally Lyra) will be using this blue text here to talk. And Lyra here... That's me!  :pinkie: ...will be using the green text.

Hey, is it my turn to talk yet?

Yeah, go ahead Lyra.

Hiiiiii everypony! *squeeee* This is gonna be exciting! I'm looking forward to talking to every one of you. That is, if this guy doesn't drown me out. He talks a lot, like, a LOT!

Hey!

Ok, sorry I'm kidding. But really, ask me anything! Don't let Totally Lyra steal the show, he's already stole my name, which I'm still holding a grudge for that by the way.

You're getting sidetracked Lyra.

Oh, woopsie! Well that's because there's not really a lot more to say, let's get this thing going.

You heard her, we'll stop talking now so you all can have a chance. We're looking forward to your curiosity!

This goes for both pone and hooman.

Is the Lyraku (Lyra x Aku) ship still strong, or even a thing? And how is Lyra dealing with the death of her beloved? ;u;

Aku and Scaramouche Dance.gif

• Brohoof 3

Apologies for not showing up to answer your questions yesterday. I went to see the movie in theater again, this time bringing Lyra along with me since she wasn't busy having those adventures I was able only to watch. :P I think she enjoyed it.

Oh I did! I was wondering where Twilight and her friends had escaped to. All I knew when I lived through it was that they were missing, and the chains on me were really tight. post-25189-0-69868400-1412626527.png

It's ok Lyra. That was horrifying even to watch you go through that, but it's over now. I hope you liked the movie, this time knowing it was all going to come out well in the end.

Yeah, that helped a lot. And I did really enjoy the movie! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

On 10/11/2017 at 10:15 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Did somepony say music class?! :wau:

"Hey, Rainbow Dash, what's up?"

"Well, I heard you talkin' about music and as you know I'm a huge music aficionado." :wub:

"Aficionado?!" :confused: "Get that off a word of the day calendar did'ya?" :twi:

*Glares at me* :dry: I was wondering: "What is your favorite instrument to listen to *besides* a lyre, Lyra?"

Keep being awesome & don't let Sparklefan be a pest to you like they are to me!  *Flies away*

Besides a lyre? Well I do quite enjoy the sound of a piano. When a piano's played just right, its melody is to die for! There's no surprise they're so popular.

I'll try to be. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png Bye Dash, come again. :)

On 10/12/2017 at 1:15 AM, Duality said:

Do they make little strips of fruit candy or something that you can wind around your ponepens so you can nom as you write? :ooh:

What about your nightmares? :blink:

One usually tends to own one's younger siblings, in my experience.

And I'm the oldest in my family. :orly:

Probably because you just play music and live life.

There's an irresistible allure unique to the joyfully carefree. :fluttershy:

Ooh, that sounds delicious. I think it'd be hard to write steadily while chewing though, just a little bit.

Nightmares? Wow, I can't say that I've had a nightmare in a looooong time. I'm sure there's more than enough to keep Luna busy without my help though. :P

I'm the youngest, so I suppose I still don't own any. :adorkable:

"Joyfully carefree", that's an interesting way of putting it, but I can't say it's wrong. :yay:

On 10/12/2017 at 1:15 AM, Duality said:

What're your top 5 favourite beverages?

Shredded book or shattered smartphone?

What electrical item do you use most often?

If you could understand any single concept known to mankind, which one would you choose?

Let's see. Mello Yello is definitely #1, the next four in no specific order I think would be A&W Cream Soda, other sodas, juice(any really), and water. Never underestimate simple. :)

They're both tragedies! D: Just please, please don't tell Twi about that first one.

No doubt about it, my computer. Probably a bit too often honestly.

One concept, and just to understand? Interesting. Lemme get back to you on that.

On 10/12/2017 at 4:03 AM, XellosMetallium said:

I've got some qs,they are a bit complex,so no need 4 a hurry.Also last q is 4 Totally Lyra and,perhaps,other users who might know.

1-Is Lyra worth a separate show? And if so,wouldnt that be great? But not so sure what would look like.So how does an ordinary day look like 4u,Lyra?

2-How does a Lyra x Bon Bon couple sound to you? Personally,this wouldnt be a shock,1st of all because Lyra will remain Lyra,the cool pony+in terms of yuri relations,I usually approve of only those which I consider 'appropiate',also where emotions are there as well or you can guess there are.And such a relation I would consider to be 'appropiate',will not offend me in any way.

3-Can you explain the MLP sims videos made by Yudhaikeledai? They appear like some kind of mod involving ponies,but YK and others say its just animations,no real game.I saw the videos of course and I see also pro and anti reasons to think of any outcome.And if it's really just a 'fake',then how did his team do it? Seems like too complex for a farce,maybe they are some adv.video editors?

Is Lyra "worth" one? Lyra's worth the world, even more, so very much yes. And no, it wouldn't be great, it'd be spectacular! :D

Stop it Totally Lyra. :blush: An ordinary day? Nothing all that great happens. Breakfast, maybe go to town with a friend, various boring activities, maybe practice my lyre-playing a little, read a book, sit on a bench, watch Totally Lyra spending time on these forums. Would anypony really watch a show about that?

B-but we're not a couple. Bonbon's my friend, my best friend even, but that's it. We're both happy with that.

I've never watched more than a couple minutes of those MLP Sims videos, so I can't say whether they're a real mod or just animations. I suppose if it was a real mod I'd have heard more about it. And if it's an animation, I wouldn't call it fake or a farce unless they're actually pretending it's a real mod, which I haven't seen enough of those videos to know either way. I don't think it'd be very hard to make those animations, for someone who knows what he's doing anyway. Time consuming yes and probably quite tedious, but I think it'd be harder to make that a mod.

On 10/12/2017 at 9:45 AM, AkuFries said:

Is the Lyraku (Lyra x Aku) ship still strong, or even a thing? And how is Lyra dealing with the death of her beloved? ;u;

Lyra x Aku OTP! xD

Who now? :wat:

You know, that guy up there?

post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

She may very well have gone into denial. :wacko:

• Brohoof 5

On 10/11/2017 at 10:15 PM, Duality said:

Shredded book or shattered smartphone?

24 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

They're both tragedies! D: Just please, please don't tell Twi about that first one.

*Worried*

"Lyra! What happened to the books!?"

640?cb=20121120172528

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Worried*

"Lyra! What happened to the books!?"

640?cb=20121120172528

Nothing, nothing! They were hypothetical books... I think. Please don't frown like that Twi. post-25189-0-69868400-1412626527.png I don't think any books were harmed. *hugs Twi*

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Totally Lyra said:

Nothing, nothing! They were hypothetical books... I think. Please don't frown like that Twi. post-25189-0-69868400-1412626527.png I don't think any books were harmed. *hugs Twi*

Oh, thank goodness. I'm *so* relieved they weren't real books. *Hugs Lyra & @Duality:adorkable:

"I tried to tell you they weren't talking about real books, Twilight but, you frantically told me to click "Submit Reply"

before I had the chance." :sunny:

"Oh. Was that what the long sigh & eyrolling was about?" *Blushes, embarrassed*

"I'm sorry Sparklefan, @Duality & Lyra " " *Facehoofs* :blush:

"It's ok, Twilight." *Smiles & Hugs*

"Thank you, Sparklefan." *Smiles & Hugs back* "Oh, that gives me a terrific idea for a question." 

"What is your favorite book from Equestria, Lyra?"

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

I'm the youngest, so I suppose I still don't own any.

Aw.

You missed out. :unsure:

4 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

One concept, and just to understand? Interesting. Lemme get back to you on that.

Take all the time you need. :twi:

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

640?cb=20121120172528

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT TWI MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE IT

HERE TAKE THIS BOOK TO MAKE UP FOR MY HYPOTHETICAL BOOKMURDER

IMG_20170706_121907.thumb.jpg.d7f6e00356d5e79be14e1b7623916dc5.jpg

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Aw, no worries. Everyone gets a bit confused once in a while.

How many notable coincidences have occurred in your life, if any?

How is it that all sentient beings experience 'now' at the same time?

Who do you hug the most often, on average?

What are your thoughts on mathematics?

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Oh, thank goodness. I'm *so* relieved they weren't real books. *Hugs Lyra & @Duality:adorkable:

"I tried to tell you they weren't talking about real books, Twilight but, you frantically told me to click "Submit Reply"

before I had the chance." :sunny:

"Oh. Was that what the long sigh & eyrolling was about?" *Blushes, embarrassed*

"It's ok, Twilight." *Smiles & Hugs*

"Thank you, Sparklefan." *Smiles & Hugs back* "Oh, that gives me a terrific idea for a question." 

"What is your favorite book from Equestria, Lyra?"

No worries. I started to panic for a second there too, thinking maybe there was a book injured somewhere, but we're all good. We're fine, the books are fine, all's well. :)

Oh Twi, you of all ponies should remember my favorite book. I've only stopped by your library to borrow it a hundred times. :muffins: I may not look like it, but I love a good exciting story. My favorite book is Mare Apparent. It's a fascinating tale of a young mare who's next in line to rule a kingdom but nopony is willing to help her earn her throne. It's thrilling and suspenseful all the way to the end. But surely I don't need to tell you, I'm sure you've read every one of your books a couple times. :P

3 minutes ago, Duality said:

Aw.

You missed out. :unsure:

Take all the time you need. :twi:

Woops, I meant to add my answer on to the end of my last response. Here it is: penguins. I mean look at them, those flippy flipper fin things, that black and white(sometimes a little more than that) color scheme. I don't understand! Penguins are the 8th wonder of the world! D:

Oh that reminds me of a joke. :P
What's black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white?

Spoiler

A penguin rolling down a hill.

What's black and white and laughing?

Spoiler

The penguin who pushed it over. :lol:

But jokes aside, where were we?

7 minutes ago, Duality said:

How many notable coincidences have occurred in your life, if any?

How is it that all sentient beings experience 'now' at the same time?

Who do you hug the most often, on average?

What are your thoughts on mathematics?

I'm not sure any have, unless I'm overlooking one. If it was small enough to overlook it probably wasn't that notable though. Hmm.

Interesting, I'd say because they're all experiencing "now" at all times, so at any given time every one of them is still experiencing "now".

Real, actual hugs? Like, not over the internet hug? Oddly enough, I don't do a lot of hugging, but I have an aunt that every time she visits hugs are exchanged all around when she arrives and when she leaves. So it's strange, but it's not even a member of my immediate family. :ooh:

Love it! :pinkie: Give me math all day every day. I'll eagerly devour it and ask for more. :D

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Oh Twi, you of all ponies should remember my favorite book. I've only stopped by your library to borrow it a hundred times. :muffins: I may not look like it, but I love a good exciting story. My favorite book is Mare Apparent. It's a fascinating tale of a young mare who's next in line to rule a kingdom but nopony is willing to help her earn her throne. It's thrilling and suspenseful all the way to the end. But surely I don't need to tell you, I'm sure you've read every one of your books a couple times. :P

How could I forget about "Mare Apparent"!? 

It's one of the books that helped me complete the unfinished Star Swirl the Beared spell

that caused me to earn my Alicornhoood & helped me to become the "Princess of Friendship". :blush: 

Also, @Duality thank you for the dictionary it was a very thoughtful gift. :adorkable:

Ok, I have a good question. 

"Lyra, who is your best friend out of your group of friends from Canterlot?" (Moon Dancer, Minuette & Twinkle Shine)

OOC:

I wanted to see how creative you could be with Lyra's book &

not only did you have a title but, you also had a plot for the story. I'm impressed.  :squee:

Also, that penguin joke made me LOL. :lol:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

15 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

How could I forget about "Mare Apparent"!? 

It's one of the books that helped me complete the unfinished Star Swirl the Beared spell

that caused me to earn my Alicornhoood & helped me to become the "Princess of Friendship". :blush: 

Also, @Duality thank you for the dictionary it was a very thoughtful gift. :adorkable:

Ok, I have a good question. 

"Lyra, who is your best friend out of your group of friends from Canterlot?" (Moon Dancer, Minuette & Twinkle Shine)

Don't worry. You have a ton of books, I think you're allowed to forget one or two. :P

But @Sparklefan1234, you forgot about Lemon Hearts. And how can I choose a favorite friend? I love them all. In fact, I might just go visit them later today or tomorrow, I haven't seen them in a while.

Why not go now? I can take care of this place while you're gone.

Are you sure?

Yeah, go ahead and have a good time. ;)

Oh, alright. Thanks! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

16 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

OOC:

I wanted to see how creative you could be with Lyra's book &

not only did you have a title but, you also had a plot for the story. I'm impressed.  :squee:

Also, that penguin joke made me LOL. :lol:

OOC:

Not quite as creative as you give me credit for. Check out the plot for "Heir Apparent". :P

15 hours ago, ChB said:

@Totally Lyra If you and Lyra switched bodies for one day, what would you do as Lyra?

Hmm, it might be for the best that Lyra's not here to hear that question. I'm sure she'd love to experience being a human, but doing it by being someone else is kinda weird. It'd feel like you're invading their personal life, and I'm sure she wouldn't want me being her for a day. But I'm digressing. If I were her, let's see, first I'd pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming, then wonder how I pinched myself without fingers. Ah! I don't know! If I told people I wasn't Lyra and that we'd switched bodies they'd think I was crazy, and if I told them I was Lyra I'd be lying and impersonating her. D:

I suppose I'd do something by myself, maybe see what it's like to use magic. Oh, and I'd be super excited to actually be best pony! :D

10 hours ago, RDash11 said:

What do you think of this pony? Her pony name may be Chocolate Swirl but her human name is Lyra Tyrrell which is the same name as yours.

dS0nvoC.png

Wait, she has two names? Or do you mean that ponies call her Chocolate Swirl and humans call her Lyra Tyrrell? She's quite lovely though. :)

If Lyra were here I'm sure she'd love that name. A human name and it's the same as hers. :D

• Brohoof 3

23 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Penguins are the 8th wonder of the world! D:

Truer words were never spoken. :proud:

23 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Love it! Give me math all day every day. I'll eagerly devour it and ask for more. 

Which topic in maths do you like best?

What is the weirdest item you own?

What is the most impressive item you own?

What is the oldest item you own?

What is the most valuable item you own (whether monetary or sentimental value)?

• Brohoof 1

On 10/14/2017 at 3:01 PM, Totally Lyra said:

Don't worry. You have a ton of books, I think you're allowed to forget one or two. :P

But @Sparklefan1234, you forgot about Lemon Hearts. And how can I choose a favorite friend? I love them all. In fact, I might just go visit them later today or tomorrow, I haven't seen them in a while.

Are you sure?

"I *did* forget about Lemon Hearts, didn't I?"* 

You have sure have a lot of friends to keep track of, Miss Heartstrings

*That counts as a question for Lyra, right? :please:^^^

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2017 at 6:01 PM, Totally Lyra said:

Are you sure?

"I can take care of this place while you're gone." you say. Look around, all these unanswered questions, you haven't been here once since I left! post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

That's not true. I came, I wanted to answer, but then I realized something. It's not really me they're here to see. Sure they might ask me questions too, but I'm sure that's just to be polite. You know they all wanna see you and know more about you. And rightly so, there's so much to know about you, I wanna know it all. :D

You forgot didn't you?

... A little. :blush:

Well look, I think that first question's for you. Go on ahead and give him the answer he's been waiting far too long for. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

On 10/14/2017 at 11:12 PM, Duality said:

Which topic in maths do you like best?

Hmm, they're all good. The trickier, the more entertaining. I think integrals are pretty cool, the non-simple ones. :P

On 10/14/2017 at 11:12 PM, Duality said:

What is the weirdest item you own?

What is the most impressive item you own?

What is the oldest item you own?

What is the most valuable item you own (whether monetary or sentimental value)?

Interesting question. I wouldn't really consider anything I own to be too weird. I suppose the random tube of thermal paste sitting in my drawer is a weird thing to own and have just sitting around.

Impressive? Probably my Dominion game, it's quite the impressive collection of expansions I have for it. (there's literally a stack of game boxes two and a half feet high :P)

I don't know, maybe my dresser that's been in the family for... quite a while.

Definitely, for both monetary and sentimental value, my car. It's my first car and I love it to pieces! It was also, you know, not cheap. :P

On 10/16/2017 at 2:29 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"I *did* forget about Lemon Hearts, didn't I?"* 

You have sure have a lot of friends to keep track of, Miss Heartstrings

*That counts as a question for Lyra, right? :please:^^^

I certainly do! I'm truly blessed to have some many wonderful friends. I count you among my closest. :)

What about me?

Nah.

D: :(

I'm kidding! :yay: You're my favorite after Twi.

Thanks Lyra. :kindness:

On 10/17/2017 at 1:17 AM, RDash11 said:

You interested in playing Quarterback? I heard the Packers are doing some tryouts at the moment.

Isn't that a human team? Do they accept ponies on the team? :wau:

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Totally Lyra said:

I certainly do! I'm truly blessed to have some many wonderful friends. I count you among my closest. :)

What about me?

Nah.

D: :(

I'm kidding! :yay: You're my favorite after Twi.

Thanks Lyra. :kindness:

And I count you among my closest friends, too, Lyra (You're first though, Totally Lyra.)

Thank You, Lyra! You're my favorite after @Totally Lyra, @ChB@King Clark, @Celli @Duality @RDash11 

& a lot of my other wonderful friends:P

"Hey!" :unamused:

"Oh! You, too, Sparklefan." :lie:

"Thank you." :adorkable:

"Do you like to sing, Lyra?"

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 6

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:31 PM, Totally Lyra said:

Impressive? Probably my Dominion game, it's quite the impressive collection of expansions I have for it. (there's literally a stack of game boxes two and a half feet high :P)

Are there any expansions for the game that you don't own?

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:31 PM, Totally Lyra said:

I don't know, maybe my dresser that's been in the family for... quite a while.

Which relative of yours did it first come into the possession of?

What is the most interesting place you've ever visited?

What is the longest you've ever gone without sleeping?

If you could choose a single tool that would last you the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?

What is your favourite piece of artwork, of any genre/type?

• Brohoof 1

Hello, Lyra!

I was wondering about two things:

1. "Have ever wanted to be a different pony type or if you've ever wanted to be a different animal all together?"

2. How was your Nightmare Night?

Thank You for answering my question's! Oh, Twilight says "Hello", too.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

On 10/12/2017 at 8:45 AM, AkuFries said:

I don’t think she knows who Aku is :wacko: .

Lyra, do you ever polish your horn :proud: ? Do unicorns polish them to begin with :wacko: ?

• Brohoof 2

@Totally Lyra

"If Lyra gets sick/injured can she go to a normal Earth veterinarian or does she need special care that is only

available in Equestria?"

"You know you could've just asked me, right?" :twi:

"Yeah, I know." :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, hmm. *makes some wimpy excuse for failing to respond earlier*

... Really?

What?

That's all you've got? Our friends deserve to know where we've been and why we haven't responded for so long. I'm sorry everypony, Totally Lyra has really been into his video games recently, it's been hard to pull him aside.

True, but come one, the blame isn't entirely mine. You've been pretty interested in them too. I do apologize though everyone. I've been doing a bit more of that than usual lately, I'll try to cut back and make more time for answering and not neglecting all your wonderful questions.

Yes, we've both been helping each other stay distracted. My sincerest apologies. *bows*... *glances at Totally Lyra*

*removes hat and also bows*

Now without further ado, let's get to business.

On 10/26/2017 at 10:02 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

And I count you among my closest friends, too, Lyra (You're first though, Totally Lyra.)

Thank You, Lyra! You're my favorite after @Totally Lyra, @ChB@King Clark, @Celli @Duality @RDash11 

& a lot of my other wonderful friends:P

"Hey!" :unamused:

"Oh! You, too, Sparklefan." :lie:

"Thank you." :adorkable:

"Do you like to sing, Lyra?"

I... don't know what to say. You're too kind to me, truly, both of you.

I do. I know exactly what to say. *hugs Sparklefan and Twi, nothing else needing said*

Quite right. *joins the hug*

I have sung occasionally. I'm not sure how good I am at it, I just do it when I'm by myself. In front of a crowd, I'm content letting my lyre do the singing.

Your singing is beautiful Lyra, don't be ashamed.

You heard?! :blush:

I listened. ;)

On 10/27/2017 at 9:00 AM, ChB said:

@Totally Lyra Did Lyra and Octavia go to music class, together?

Good question. I'm not actually sure. Lyra?

Sadly no. I went to Celestia's school for gifted unicorns with Twi and my other friends. Music class there was more meant to teach a fine control of magic, but I loved it and went all the way. I think Octavia went to a school more focused on those musical arts rather than the magic side of it.

On 10/30/2017 at 2:43 AM, Duality said:

Are there any expansions for the game that you don't own?

Which relative of yours did it first come into the possession of?

Up until recently I owned all but one (I think they were out of stock when I bought the other last ones I didn't own), but another came out so now I own all but two. I have the base game and nine of eleven expansions. Wow, I didn't really realize just how many there were until you asked this. :adorkable:

That I don't know. It was my grandma's at one point but I don't know for sure before that. It's not super old I don't think.

On 10/30/2017 at 2:43 AM, Duality said:

What is the most interesting place you've ever visited?

What is the longest you've ever gone without sleeping?

If you could choose a single tool that would last you the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?

What is your favourite piece of artwork, of any genre/type?

I hope you don't mind my answering all these Lyra?

No, go right ahead.

Alrighty then. Interesting question. I'm not really big on travelling, so probably not as interesting as most people, but maybe this air force museum I went to a while back. It's one thing to read about history, it's something else entirely to see a piece of it, lots of pieces of it. It was wonderful.

I made it about 36 hours once. It's so hard to keep your eyes open after that long.

I'm thinking either a screwdriver or hammer. Those two tools have so many uses and you'll always need one or the other. For a single tool I'm going with hammer, they're one-size-fits-all.

My favorite piece? There are so many that I like, I rarely settle on a single one as my favorite for long. Right now though, it's this one right here. I'd love to have this on a poster on my wall!

Lyra Heartstrings by QuennyQueen
by QuennyQueen

What? :o

Yep. :squee:

On 11/2/2017 at 3:14 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hello, Lyra!

I was wondering about two things:

1. "Have ever wanted to be a different pony type or if you've ever wanted to be a different animal all together?"

2. How was your Nightmare Night?

Thank You for answering my question's! Oh, Twilight says "Hello", too.

Nah, I love being a unicorn. Don't get me wrong, earth ponies and pegasi are awesome, but I'm perfectly satisfied with being a unicorn. Do Humans count as animals? If so, then I'd love to see what it's like to be a human, but not permanently, just a day or two.

My Nightmare Night was awesome! I'm a bit old to trick or treat, but I still had fun dressing up and seeing everyone else's outfits. I even got Totally Lyra to tag along. Apparently he doesn't celebrate Halloween, but he came along anyway when I asked. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Oh, hi Twilight! Aww, I think I missed her. Can you tell her "Hi" for me please? :)

On 10/12/2017 at 9:45 AM, Max Headroom Incident Fries said:

On 11/2/2017 at 4:26 PM, WWolf said:

I don’t think she knows who Aku is :wacko: .

Lyra, do you ever polish your horn :proud: ? Do unicorns polish them to begin with :wacko: ?

She does.

I don't. :wacko:

She did. :adorkable:

I've never polished my horn. I mean, I clean it regularly but don't polish it. I'm not sure I've ever seen any other ponies polish their horns either. I never really look for that either though. Hmm.

On 11/4/2017 at 7:46 AM, RDash11 said:

Your reaction if Tempest Shadow came and tried to tackle you?

Ruuuuun!!! *runs away*

Lyra wait, she's not actually here, and she's... she's not bad anymore...... She, uhh, she'll be back later... I hope. I think for now I'll cover the rest of the questions. :rarity:

On 11/4/2017 at 7:38 PM, Sunset Rose said:

Hi Lyra! Of the three flower sisters, tell me who you think of them is the artist, who is the perfectionist, and who is the goofball?

Umm, I'm sorry Ms. Rose. Lyra has... stepped out for the moment. I think she'd know this better than I would, but I can make a guess. Lily strikes me as the perfectionist, Daisy the goofball, and Roseluck the artist. I couldn't say for certain though. I'll make sure to ask Lyra for you when she returns. :D

On 11/7/2017 at 3:29 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Totally Lyra

"If Lyra gets sick/injured can she go to a normal Earth veterinarian or does she need special care that is only

available in Equestria?"

"You know you could've just asked me, right?" :twi:

"Yeah, I know." :P

Something tells me a regular human veterinarian wouldn't really know what to do. I mean, if you compare an Equestrian pony with a pony from Earth I think you'll notice a few differences. I'm not sure our vets our trained in that particular area. However, they are still ponies, and a simple sickness doesn't require surgery or anything else that they would need to know an Equestrian pony's specific anatomy for. I don't think they'd be able to hit the perfect cure, but they could definitely help. That said, an Equestrian doctor would be my first choice for sickness and definitely for an injury.

I believe that catches me up for the moment. Once again I apologize to everyone here for my two and a half week late answers. I hope to answer sooner next time. And now, since Lyra hasn't returned yet, I'll say goodbye for the both of us. Goodbye for now, do come again soon. :)

• Brohoof 4