Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general If you could be anybody, who would you be?

ThunderCrush

HI every pony, I want to get to know more of you on this fabulous forum so I'm going to do this by asking this simple(or hard) question: If you could be anybody, who would you be?

I will start by saying that I wish I could be Spider-man. he's always been the most interesting hero and has cool powers. I usually run around acting like him and I try doing flips(but don't ask how those turned out). So now that I've told you a little about me, let me know about you!

• Brohoof 3

I would be Ganondorf because he possesses great power and is also immortal given he can bring himself back to life.

• Brohoof 4

Anyone with wings... But I guess maybe... Hmm.. I don't know if fiction counts?? Anyone with wings would do fine for me.

In real life, I'd like to be Jensen Ackles for a day, just to know how it feels to be him. He's pretty awesome. And perhaps any given professional voice actor, so that I could have a little pre-taste of my goal in life.

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

I wish I could be me, but immortal with invisibility, time travel, teleportation, immune to disease, immune to heat, cold, etc. 

Yeah, I think the best person to be is yourself, but it would be cool to have powers, I wish I had the force, but mostly so I can be lazy and not have to get up for things lol XD

I would be Ganondorf because he possesses great power and is also immortal given he can bring himself back to life.

But remember, with great power, comes great responsibility. But since his power isn't used with the correct intentions, Link will be there to stop you. :P

Anyone with wings... But I guess maybe... Hmm.. I don't know if fiction counts?? Anyone with wings would do fine for me.

In real life, I'd like to be Jensen Ackles for a day, just to know how it feels to be him. He's pretty awesome. And perhaps any given professional voice actor, so that I could have a little pre-taste of my goal in life.

I wish I could fly, it would be pretty cool to see the world from a different point of view. Also, I always wonder what voice acting is like, I think I might try it when i make a game and take a role as one of the characters. And unfortunately I do not know who Jensen Ackles is. :/

I would be Malcontent..my villain n.n Oh wait :P

Lol Don't be too much trouble or the mane six with have to enlighten you with the power of friendship.

I would be arnold schwarzenegger c:

I love Arnold, I'm always pulling one of his lines in daily speech. Terminator is one of my favorite movies.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, I think the best person to be is yourself, but it would be cool to have powers, I wish I had the force, but mostly so I can be lazy and not have to get up for things lol XD

But remember, with great power, comes great responsibility. But since his power isn't used with the correct intentions, Link will be there to stop you. :P

I wish I could fly, it would be pretty cool to see the world from a different point of view. Also, I always wonder what voice acting is like, I think I might try it when i make a game and take a role as one of the characters. And unfortunately I do not know who Jensen Ackles is. :/

Lol Don't be too much trouble or the mane six with have to enlighten you with the power of friendship.

Oh don't you worry I've had that finale scene ready in my head for a while. Nothings more satisfying playing a villain then having the lead characters defeat you......eventually >_>

• Brohoof 1

hm..anyone?  Well not a specific person but I would like to be a student at hogwart. That would be nice.

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to be a wizard, preferably from Hogwarts or even fairy tail. If I had to choose a specific character, I would LOVE to be Pdge from Voltron (LD, the Reboot) I mean- who wouldn't want to pilot a giant green lion in space- heck yeah.

I'd love to be a wizard, preferably from Hogwarts or even fairy tail. If I had to choose a specific character, I would LOVE to be Pdge from Voltron (LD, the Reboot) I mean- who wouldn't want to pilot a giant green lion in space- heck yeah.

I love that show, the part where they find out Pidge is a girl is really funny, and I relate a lot to Lance.

I would like to be Delphine Angua von Überwald. AKA Captain Angua of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch, She's their first werewolf officer! Note: She wears her badge on a collar, for obvious reasons.

angua_01.jpg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2

I'd be the woman who inspired me to play the oboe. She is super amazing, she can play every woodwind she gets her hands on, and is exceptionally talented at the oboe and English horn.

Although I have to stop and say, I am oversimplifying her life. In the past I would say "Oooh I want to be her!" as I have for other people without a thought, but I'm not going to do that this time. Plus, I mean, if I became her, does that mean she would become me? I would not wish that upon anyone.

• Brohoof 1

I would still be me but with either the ability of the Flash or the ability teleport anywhere instantly (like in the movie jumper). I would never be late for anything haha B)

• Brohoof 1

Almost anyone that isn't me. If I get more specific though, it would be Nero Bellum:

post-8308-0-19659800-1490072559_thumb.jpg

Not only is he significantly more attractive than I could ever hope to be, he also is quite talented in music and is properly able to express himself through music. The most I can do is fiddle around in FL Studio and create garbage. Plus he is probably just a better and more worthwhile person than me all around.

• Brohoof 2

Tony-Stark.... And I would stop being Iron-Man and just be Tony-Stark...

Dude is a total jerk. He could solve like... 80% of the problems in the world if he would just stop playing around with the Avengers and invent...

• Brohoof 3

Tony-Stark.... And I would stop being Iron-Man and just be Tony-Stark...

Dude is a total jerk. He could solve like... 80% of the problems in the world if he would just stop playing around with the Avengers and invent...

Tony Stark is such an arrogant egotistical b*stard...God, I love that man! 

• Brohoof 3

Tony Stark is such an arrogant egotistical b*stard...God, I love that man! 

Ya 100%.

But I mean the thing is...

He could just like..

Oh? World power issue? ya Give me like... A week..

He would still be a wonderful bast*rd about it.

Edited by blackstarraven
  • Brohoof 2

I'd be Wolverine or a vampire. Or Vampire Wolverine.

I would spend my time just learning and exploring the world. Eventually (being near-immortal), I'd be pretty much good at everything and become a Gary Stu. :-P

Edited by gyashaa
  • Brohoof 2

That's the only drawback but then if I were to avoid him like the plague, I'd have nothing to fear.

• Brohoof 1

If I could be a fictional character, I'd love to be a Jedi with Force-wielding powers and a cool blue lightsaber. But on the other hand, there's a lot to be said for being a Disney princess. Oh, wait a minute, I guess Princess Leia is both force-sensitive and a Disney princess! Problem solved! I'd be her.  :proud:

If I was to choose a real person to be, I'd sure like to walk a mile or two in Walt Disney's shoes. Of course, I'd look kind of funny doing that since I'm a girl, but I'd love to be immersed in all that creativity and the beautiful worlds he created.  :o

• Brohoof 2