Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general If you could be anybody, who would you be?

ThunderCrush

Alexander Anderson from Hellsing Ultimate is the one that comes to my mind first.

Edited by Guest

I would totally be Weegee!

No, I would just not be anyone else, because I don't really feel like being anyone else.

Though it would be kind of cool to be Androxus...

• Brohoof 2

Sure there are a lot of other both fictional and real individuals whose circumstances i wish i had, but i wouldnt rather be anyone but myself. You are what you live with and there is a greatest outcome you have for yourself, not all of us were built or created on the same foundations, but you have to make the best of what is at your reach and disposal, i wish direct verbal communication wasnt as psychologically taxing, or that it wasnt as hard for me to preform in public collectives, but i have many things about myself i wouldnt trade for anything, your individuality is greater than the sum of our desire, because the grass is always greener for the average mind, and this is still a learned revelation to the above

• Brohoof 1

I would be Rarity for.......obvious reasons.( SHE'S SO @#!*% PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Other than that, Bowser from the main Super Mario series is pretty boss. That ride of his in SM3DW though........and that hat of his in the upcoming SMO. VERY SNAZZY.

Rarity is my most favorite pony after rainbow. She is absolutely stunning! :love:

• Brohoof 1

I would want to be Rainbow Dash! Or maybe Jimmie Johnson :dash: ...or his wife :ooh: ...yes, I would want to be JJ's wife...Does that sound weird?  :lol:  :awuh:

• Brohoof 2

@@Lucky Bolt,

Jimmie Johnson, he might be a little too fast for you lol Only kidding.

Haha very funny  :lol:  :sunshower:  I would want to be a NASCAR driver in general, just because that's one of my dreams  :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't mind being Albert Wesker. I could do without the genocide and megalomania but i admire his sharp appearance, intellectual superiority and physical abilities. The man is the very definition of cunning efficiency. albert_wesker_re5___professional_render_  

I would like to be a tree. :fluttershy:

In all seriousness though, I'm fine as I am. There was a time when I was so depressed that I would've given anything to switch lives with someone else, but those days are long gone.

Though being Discord would be awesome :lol:

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly I can't really think of anyone I'd rather be than me. I've put a lot of work into this life and becoming who I am, and I'm quite proud of how I've turned out so far. Sure I've got my share of faults and shortcomings, but I wouldn't trade those away for anything.

I guess it's a good sign if I pick myself when given the option to be other people. There's people I envy, but I wouldn't want to deprive them of the fruits of their success. That belongs to them. Building a future for myself is a challenge I wouldn't turn away from anyway.

Maybe Onision? I always wanted to make money, by acting crazy and stupid and making silly videos.

Or maybe i wish i would be an Animator with the actual talent for it...that would be nice.

Or a Lets Player, who is entertaining, not like me, people say that im just annoying.

​I'd love to be my Gary Stu OC from the Star Trek universe, just being like someone like him would be really fun but tiring at the same time.  He's a hybrid Cardassian that's practically immortal.  He was once a god-like figure ruling beside Oralius but since that age fell, he's been doing a little bit of everything and modern Cardassians have forgotten about his hand in their past but he does what he can.  His original name was Himeros(yes, I named him after the greek god) but he has since changed his name over and over with the times.

• Brohoof 1

If I could be anybody I would try to be someone unique using parts from multiple people I admire. People are flawed, traits are not nearly as flawed, and I would customize as I see fit. Or if I cannot, I would hold onto the be anybody card for a while til my life depends on it, or I would try and be anybody multiple times for a sort of immortality.