Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unable to access Ponyverse through Blackberry 10

Denim&Venöm

I'm no longer able to access the poniverse login through my blackberry 10. Poniverse (not MLPforums) is listed as a security risk and I am not granted accsess. Not even the ability to say that I accept and undertand the risks. Just straight out denial.

I used to be able to login prior. Has something changed about poniverse recently? And if not, is there another way for me to access the login screen?

Edited by Denim and Venom

I remember having the same issue on desktop.

After months of normally browsing the forums, one day I got a message about security risk and couldn't get to the site in any way. Because of that, I couldn't login to the forums for a day, because it was trying to connect with Poniverse, which was returning that block screen. I was looking for some information online and everywhere there was a note, that when such a message appears, we can 'skip' it by pressing a button, that apparently I didn't have. However, the issue fixed itself after ~8 hours or something like this. I don't remember if that was the button finally appearing or just the message disappearing though.

I could get to every single site, except Poniverse.

Edited by Rikifive