Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions MLP Forums discord server?

Kivil

Discord is becoming a pretty popular thing and a lot of people are now starting to use it. Are you guys gonna end up making a discord server for us? Or will we just have to use the reddit one?

PArc runs a public server that has members mixing with staff. Perhaps it could be advertised here as well if they are ok with it?

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, it started as a PArc thing so people could talk to the gaming staff instantly but from what I've been told we're gonna turn it into a general Poniverse Discord server, you'll find quite a few staff there already, everyone is welcome to join and chat.

Long and short of it, yes we have a Discord sever. :)

• Brohoof 3

Since a couple of weeks after its inception, the server has officially been a general Poniverse Discord server. It is mainly run by PoniArcade staff, although we have a few moderators from other places around Poniverse as well. I need to update the link on MLPF, but I can't figure out how on the new forum software. Start using https://discord.gg/Poniverse instead - it goes to the same place as the current link, but it looks a lot nicer!

• Brohoof 2