Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could choose which era or year to be born in, what would you choose?

The Equestrian Brony

HELL YEAH! its my favorite movie i luv it soooooooo much!!!! :wub:

I have watched it a ton. I also have the game for PS2 and i played the ever living hell out of it. Easily one of my favorite movies of all time.

• Brohoof 1

I have watched it a ton. I also have the game for PS2 and i played the ever living hell out of it. Easily one of my favorite movies of all time.

same! i have the game as well,and as for the movie I've watched it like at least 30 times,the acting is so great,the characters,the story,the setting to sum it all up IT'S AWESOME! one of the movies i will never get tired of,Honestly i prefer it over "The Godfather"

which is another film that has Al Pacino in it.

same! i have the game as well,and as for the movie I've watched it like at least 30 times,the acting is so great,the characters,the story,the setting to sum it all up IT'S AWESOME! one of the movies i will never get tired of,Honestly i prefer it over "The Godfather"

which is another film that has Al Pacino in it.

Al Pacino is an amazing actor in crime drama's. Scarface and The Godfather is some of his best work.

• Brohoof 1

Al Pacino is an amazing actor in crime drama's. Scarface and The Godfather is some of his best work.

Agreed.Overall I prefer Scarface over both The Godfather and Goodfellas it's simply just one of the greatest films I've seen.

I'd choose 1899, just so I could dip a toe into another great century while still being able to grow up in the teens and be an adult in the '20s. That was a great era to be a girl; when there was still chivalry, beautiful fashion and refinement.  :proud:

Also, I wouldn't mind being born around 1946. It's post-WW2, I could grow up in the glorious and optimistic 1950s and be an adult in the early '60s before the whole world went down the tubes. In the late '70s I could still catch Star Wars premiering on the big screen, a nice bonus.  :P

I would like to have been born in the 1970s, a decade before the one I was actually born in, just to see what it would have been like living in the age of disco.

Now my dad was actually born in the year 1970 so he really did enjoy the highlights of the time plus he was doing his own DJ mixes by the mid 80s when he was a 15 year old. Now for me I would probably want to live 100 years into the future as because of the current technology development rate we would be extremely powerful as an inter-universal race if we get the technology for it and that's very likely to actually become a reality within the next century. It would still actually be really cool to explore and travel to other universes out there though. :)

I'm still fine with 1990's.  Culture kind of sucks now a days but with the increase in standards of living, less social issues and less violence now really is the best time to live in compared to the past.  I wouldn't mind being in WWII though just so that I could help my country in a Directgov way.

I only got to experience the latter half of the '90's, but I am quite sentimental about my early childhood. I wonder what it would be like to have been born in the early '80s so that I could grow up through the '90s. I also love '80's music and would like to have experienced life during that decade! :)

That said, I do love many things about the Victorian Era, and would want to spend some time among high society in England! I would only want to visit for a little while, though, because I'd prefer the tech and medical advancements of this time period. I also don't think I'd be able to adhere to all of the social and cultural expectations of women of that time.

• 2 years later...

i think being born in the early 70s would have been cool, that way my childhood could've been spent in the 70s while my teenage years would be in the 80s, and 70s/80s would've been an awesome decade to grow up in. 

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather be born in the future, maybe 2000 years from now?  If the human race survives that long, that is.  I want to be born into a world that is more decent towards each other than it is now.  Ideally, it would be a world similar to Star Trek...  I can hope, I guess...

• 3 months later...