Caltrop

Adventure Help me with Dark Days storyboard?

Hi, Raider Caltrop here, a.k.a. Caltrop.. I'm currently trying to write my own Fallout Equestria side story, "Dark Days" and as of now, I am out of Ideas for its storyboard.

I have the three protagonists laid out as follows:

1. My main OC, Viridian Shadow Bloodmoon, a half bat pony-half earth pony filly that was Homage's assistant at one point.. She is age 11

2. Thunder Spark, a banished Pegasus Enclave sniper with a 70's getup, leather jacket/sunglasses.. He is age 21

3. Toxic, a wayward Changeling Raider, saved by the other two from a gunfight gone wrong, has a birthmark above her right eye and looks more like a Pegasus than a changeling, but can still change.. She is age 25

Viridian's Weapon(s) of Choice: Electrified Machete, Filly-sized prop 12-gauge Shotgun (chambered to use live rounds)

Thunder's Weapon(s) of Choice: Battle saddle equipped with dual .50 cal Snipers (silencers included), Switchblade

Toxic's Weapon(s) of Choice: Radioactive Rail-gun, Balefire Warhammer (its a super sledge with radioactive properties)

What I need from anyone that looks at this is, a few ideas for the basic storyboard for "Dark Days" minor/major locations, minor/major characters etc.

Thankies..

I would love to help. I am a fellow fanfic writer. Working on my own map fanfic at the moment.

I was thinking on getting some people's OC's from the forums and putting them in Dark Days as well, I'll maybe start a thing as a different Topic..