Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff A Shadow Amongst Us!

Fhaolan

Yay!

I am pleased to announce @@Shadow Beam has joined MLPF staff as a Sectional for Octavia's Hall. Especially as this puts another vote in for Luna being best pony.

Good luck Shadow!

• Brohoof 11

Once again my deepest appreciations for presenting me Fhaolan.

I sincerely hope to do a fitting job whilst spending an enjoyable time with you all.

And thanks to you as well guys for the good wishes. I'll do my best to make them rightly justice.

Grats, mate. :love: BTW... You've unlocked...

Will this be my theme song from now on?  :wacko:

this edgy name will follow me into the depths of hell </3

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the team Shadow! I know you'll do the section proud. :D

this puts another vote in for Luna being best pony

Huzzah! The vote hath been doubled! :love:

• Brohoof 4

this edgy name will follow me into the depths of hell

Yes, people love running gags too. You can't toss a cat in a staff chat without hitting a few. Also, don't toss cats. 

I would normally say something like, "I knew you had it in you." but I honestly didn't know you were interested in joining staff. I almost want to ask if you applied directly, because if you did you might be the perfect example of why the application process is an important recruiting tool. Your relaxed and chill nature may have been missed in a system of manually hunting down recruits.  

You were right when you said elsewhere that we never chatted extensively, but we've done so enough that I can say you are a solid pick. I can certainly attest to the fact that you understand when something is meant in good-natured fun and when it is not. That in and of itself is a great skill to have on a forum like this, and will serve you (and the community) well. 

I've always admired your art style, and its fitting that you are part of the OH team. Good luck Shadow. 

Also, +1 humor if you ever use a Shadow Realm meme in a staff post. 

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations, Shadow! Nice to see ya in pink. :)

After such hesitation it was tremendously overdue. Thank you for rekindling the idea and trusting on me for it.

Welcome to the team Shadow! I know you'll do the section proud. :D

Huzzah! The vote hath been doubled! :love:

Thank you, coach. 

Pfft, as if we weren't already winning anyways. :orly:  

Yes, people love running gags too. You can't toss a cat in a staff chat without hitting a few. Also, don't toss cats. 

I would normally say something like, "I knew you had it in you." but I honestly didn't know you were interested in joining staff. I almost want to ask if you applied directly, because if you did you might be the perfect example of why the application process is an important recruiting tool. Your relaxed and chill nature may have been missed in a system of manually hunting down recruits.  

You were right when you said elsewhere that we never chatted extensively, but we've done so enough that I can say you are a solid pick. I can certainly attest to the fact that you understand when something is meant in good-natured fun and when it is not. That in and of itself is a great skill to have on a forum like this, and will serve you (and the community) well. 

I've always admired your art style, and its fitting that you are part of the OH team. Good luck Shadow. 

Also, +1 humor if you ever use a Shadow Realm meme in a staff post. 

Oh well, as long as it serves as amusement (won't make any declaration about the last part though).

In all seriousness though, your confidence in my capacity is something that I appreciate unfathomably. And as aforementioned, I hope with all the might I can muster to not dissapoint you nor the rest of the users. Hopefully in the near future both the understanding of humour and respect towards the rules will be articulated harmoniously enough to concoct the most pleasing experience for the users. But for now, I know I'll do my best to attain at the very least an approach to such goal.

Heh, my drawing tablet is always at your disposal Jeric. Thank you, and once again to the rest as well.

I'll do my best

• Brohoof 6