Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6's Seaponies designs appear

Sly

I like how their tails resemble their fur, but spike is a big blob! It would have been better will his feet and tail only becoming the fins so he had hands and looked a bit more normal.

I still wish they would have made him a sea dragon.

Hey there. Yesterday several fabric dedicated to the MLP Movie appeared. And one of them shows the Mane 6 as seaponies:

attachicon.giflarge (1).jpeg

Here ya go. I personally LOVE these designs. What'ya Think?

The pegasi looks the best. Its sad that the others can't have the wing Fins, since they really complete the look.

Yeah. Those look about right. Unfortunately the design is just so...bland to me. I honestly cant say I was expecting anything impressive but was hoping for something more unique for a movie design. Actually I think I was more impressed with the Rainbow Power designs than these sea pony designs, but still they arnt bad. Honestly I wasnt especially looking forward to the sea-pony part of the movie so its not like it would bother me but for a movie I was hoping for something that would leave more of an impact if its a new form for main characters.

I think they are very well designed. And just fyi they have to redesign the mane six in some significant way this movie to make money from toy sales. So it could have been much much worse