Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Insert Magical Explosion Sound Effect*

SpaceDust

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: The internet...Totally nothing to do with any of the mounting reports of nearby explosions.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It all started a few years ago on the couch flipping through Netflix bored out of my mind when suddenly FiM rolls into the queue. Against my better judgment, a spark of curiosity pushed my finger onto the play button. And well, here I am now. A struggling writer saying hello to other fans of the show.

Does the friend of Deadpool need any explanation? No...she doesn't.   

As mentioned I do write, when life isn't robbing me of computer time and trying to drain my motivation.

Finally found a name for my OC to go with my bio but still no idea on the design. (Half the reason I'm here).

Roleplaying sounds fun, though I'm sure someone can give me the rundown on that.

I'm very easygoing and cool headed. I mostly take the backseat in most conversations.

I'm a cat person. Meow

• Brohoof 4

woah! Wicked entrance anyways...

hola and welcome to the forums SpaceDust,hope you have a totally rad time here partner.  B)

I love cats so much!!! :wub:

Edited by ScruffyTheStallion
  • Brohoof 2

As my four legged accomplice always says, getting burnt by a explosion (that I certainly had nothing to do with) is a favorable result when attempting trans-dimensional travel. You don't want to know what happens when one gets stuck between dimensions. Things tend to go very...very...pear shaped.

• Brohoof 2

Hello. I don't think I'm going to like you but friendship is magic so who knows? Welcome. If you don't enjoy your stay....well you won't enjoy it.

I didn't mean to come off as insensitive. I thought it would be fun to play it off as though I survived the trip here. Hence the 'fake explosion', no one was actually hurt.

• Brohoof 2

As my four legged accomplice always says, getting burnt by a explosion (that I certainly had nothing to do with) is a favorable result when attempting trans-dimensional travel. You don't want to know what happens when one gets stuck between dimensions. Things tend to go very...very...pear shaped.

Like, literally. I'll keep that in mind k

post-40812-0-39905600-1490354480.jpg

Edited by Lenny
  • Brohoof 2

Hello Space Dust, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1