Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lunarpalette

Lunarpalette

Bonjour! I'm Lunarpalette and I want to have you all ask me questions! First one you may ask by my greeting is, "Do you speak French?" My answer to that is sadly no, though I would love to learn it one day! Anyways I'll let you all ask the questions from here. I look forward to telling you more about myself!
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@Lunarpalette, do you like tanks? c:

Haha. That does seem like a question I would ask. I do find them fascinating and worth a field of study for me. I don't believe I have ever touched a tank but I have seen a few as I drove by a couple places before. I like to use the scorpion tank in Halo when I can. Those are fun :). So I guess I can say that I like tanks, yes.

Edited by Lunarpalette
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Blue cheese said:

Hi! What kind ot things do you usually get excited about? :)

I get excited when ever I finally make something that looks really good to me. I am also OBSESSED with shading. If I see something or shade something so well I get kinda giddy. It's the best feeling in the world.

IMG_2332.JPG

• Brohoof 2

That picture of her definitely seems to make her seem adorable but sadly I'm seeing the end of season 6 and her rejection to goodness makes me sad for her. I love all but I may not like their actions. So I guess sure, I like her.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everypony! I'm so sorry for not answering your questions sooner.

On 6/10/2017 at 3:21 PM, Wacko Wolf said:

I notice your OC has different color eyes in your avatar but not in the pics you posted, why :wacko: ?

I know you asked this before but here is it once again. She was born with the eye colors she has now but was teased as a filly about her eyes. So she got a color contact so her eyes could be the same.

On 6/15/2017 at 5:55 AM, Coffee said:

What's your favourite Violin piece? 

Well, I am ashamed to admit I don't keep up with violin music very well, but my favorite violinist would have to be a human named Linsey Stirling. She has some excellent pieces and I like the one she did called Shatter Me.

On 6/15/2017 at 5:21 PM, Stormfury said:

How much français do ya know now? 

Well, I don't know much I'm afraid. I love the language but I am limited to its knowledge at the moment. I was raised, going to a French school but have left since. So I have forgotten half of what I had learned. But I do remember quite a few songs. I hope to learn the language and be able to speak it fluently one day.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Coffee said:

What is your favourite planet?

Iwould have to say Neptune. For in Greek Neptune was actually called Poseidon and I love the sea. It's full of so much mystery and beauty. So Neptune it is. But I like Mars too. One of the coldest and closest planets to Earth.

I would like to ask a few questions if you don't mind :3

1. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?

2. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

3. What is the one thing people misunderstand most about you?

4. If anyone were to do anything, what would you be most joyous for them to do?

100% all questions that should've already been asked. If they have, just ignore them :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 6/27/2017 at 11:45 PM, Coffee said:

What was the best thing to happen to you this year?

What song best describes you?

Well, for the thing that I concider the best of this year would have to be camp. I loved camp. I got to see a lot of good friends that I missed ever so dearly.

And as for the song that describes me best is probably I'm blue. I love that song and it is so true!

IMG_3658.JPG

1 hour ago, EthRitt said:

I would like to ask a few questions if you don't mind :3

1. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?

2. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

3. What is the one thing people misunderstand most about you?

4. If anyone were to do anything, what would you be most joyous for them to do?

100% all questions that should've already been asked. If they have, just ignore them :D

1.Well, it is more of an explanatory matter here. I initially like to be alone. But in being alone my distress is sensed and the one who knows I'm upset will come to see if I'm ok. So at first alone but only to attract somepony to my side. So I like to be with somepony.

IMG_3653.thumb.JPG.bb2b6b612b0a505b951c027be14edf2a.JPG

2.My first wish is that I would have wings. My second wish... well, I'm sure you know that one ;) and my third that Genie would be freed.

3.Misunderstands about me? I don't know this is a tough one. I have never thought about it before. I guess that I.... no, that's just me.... I really don't know. I guess when I am really telling the truth I smile and people think I'm lying? Could that count? I don't know what else to say for that one. I'll get back to you on that one.

4.if anyone? Well, if we are just talking about one thing, then I guess it would be my true special someone to tell me that they had feelings for me. But if it is just anyone then I would say if they start talking about Doctor Who or Ponies. Then I'm talking with them right away. Sounds familiar there. :D 

IMG_3658.thumb.JPG.7ba5c6c6998042b10106842b56b4ef6b.JPG

Edited by Lunarpalette
  • Brohoof 1