Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many bronies have you met in real life?

zerox

so how many bronies have you met not counting meetups or cons?

me personally: zero

Same. Bronies sent as common as they used to be a few years ago. Either that or everyone's closet.

I've yet to meet any bronies though given how I tend to be a shut-in--and at my age no less--I'm unlikely to change this trend any time soon.

How many Bronies have I met in REAL life?

A grand total of...................zero........

All of the other people in my class think that I'm CRAZY for watching the show. I would say that it resulted in the death of my social life, but, being honest I never really had one in the first place. Me and humans don't really seem to get along very well......

• Brohoof 2

None. Rather similar to most others on this thread.

I have, however, heard of a brony who lives a few suburbs over. My cousin visited my brother, and my brother (typically) took the opportunity to blab about how I'd gotten into MLP and the merch I'd bought and stuff. Then my cousin (an international rowing athlete) started talking about one of his gym buddies, a real man's man and motorbike mechanic and other things I'm jealous of, who is also into the show and talks about which episode/character is the best and why it's such a good show to anyone who'll listen. Some bronies get all the luck. :dry:

Probably about five, or at least below ten, since seeing internet friends that like the show count, yes?

Well for me one as I saw them at a comic expo convention but it may be three as there are a couple of friends at school that I'm suspicious over being bronies. But it would be a big fat zero if it also means taking to them about MLP stuff. :)