Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many bronies have you met in real life?

zerox

Four personal acquaintances, and probably thirty to forty just in passing that I could identify by clothing and other clues (I interact with a lot of people everyday). But I've never been to a pony con, so no real big numbers here. 

During my vacation last year I was wearing my Derpy Jedi T-shirt and in one day met five Bronies/Pegasisters, got one Brohoof, one high five and one even took a picture with me, just because of the shirt! :P 

• 3 months later...

I met two. Once at a Build-a-Bear store because when your holding a Derpy plush, you'll be getting some attention from others and another one at my local thrift store because he saw me holding a MLP book. 

I have met only a single one of you folks from here... @Glacies Frost

A fine person, to be certain - we talked for quite a while on subjects ranging from cartoons to roleplaying.

(I just hope I wasn't as much of a bore as I thought I was!)

I'd say about maybe 10. Although this is only based on shirts and some other merchandise they have. I've never personally met any of them. 

I once witnessed two teenage looking boys purchasing some mlp merchandise at a store, and I assume they must be bronies.

Edited by Floyd

On 4/4/2017 at 10:35 AM, Prospekt said:

Only about 4, plus someone who used to be a brony around the time of Season 2 but lost interest.

Update time!

Just today I was in line at the university food court and noticed that the girl in front of me had a little Rainbow Dash keychain attached to her backpack. So after getting food I made sure to say something and we talked for maybe half an hour while having lunch. We clicked right away.

So now that makes 5 people, 3 of whom I consider friends.

Edited by Prospekt

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...