Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

How many bronies have you met in real life?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So far I haven't met any Bronies yet .. at least as far as I know. Maybe I have a chance to change this year :>

Jeez, I wish I knew some bronies in real life. That would probably help me get out of the house a bit more often than I do currently.  

Only one... who isn't a brony now as we speak

When I discovered MLP and the brony fandom, I really enjoyed to watch various videos about meet-ups and conventions. Always looked like so much fun! With the pandemic I wouldn't do it anyway, but I would like to meet other fellow fans in the future. :coco: There are many people in this forum I would like to meet, honestly. Also some who aren't here anymore.

But for now, I will just line up and say: No, haven't met anyone yet. :coco:

• Hug 2

(edited)

Jeez, I wish I knew some bronies in real life. That would probably help me get out of the house a bit more often than I do currently. :P 

Edited by Scarlet02
  • Brohoof 1
  • Hug 2
Badges

• 4 weeks later...
On 2022-02-12 at 3:49 AM, TomDaBombMLP said:

I never have unfortunately. :(

I thought the same as you until I went to my first Pony Convention - TrotCon, in Columbus, OH. - There I must have met more than a dozen Bronies.  But with several hundred in attendance you can't meet everyone.  So, I'm going back this year. 😎

On a side note, I've looked around my area - Memphis, TN (aka: Marephis) and found no one.  Seems that when the series ended, so did the fandom here.😢

• Divacup 1