Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mummy of a Brony

Brony-mummy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: A brony tale

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Through my son

Hi! I'm a mummy to a 3 year old young Brony called Ethan. He he been totally obsessed with the show for about a year now, through no coaxing from either parent or any of his friends. He discovered his love for it totally on his own. I'm glad to see that he is showing an interest in something "out of the ordinary" and I'm totally amazed at how accepted by his friends it is. He has amassed a collection of TY ponies now (still trying to get hold of Luna and applejack though) and he HAS to take them to bed with him EVERY night. I like the show, I think it's brilliant, but he knows far more about it than me! Clearly he's paying far more attention. It's lovely to see that society is becoming much more accepting of things like this, and I am raising him to be totally tolerant and free.

Thanks for listening to me! I'm sure I'll be coming back to broaden my knowledge to keep up with him :-P

Lian

• Brohoof 12

Hello Mummy, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1