Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello from Maxthepony3

maxthepony3

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it on yahoo.com.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched the gen 1 when I was Growing up with my little sister. I like watching any cartoon back then.

Not much to tell. I'm 35 at the moment. I live in Buffalo NY. I'm a Buffalo Bills fan. Work at Walmart. Love anime as well as watching mlp. Laugh at the brony reviews on youtube as well as those brony reacts. That's all that there is.

• Brohoof 6

Hello Walmart imployee. Welcome and get a better job ;)

Sometimes you just can't.

Welcome, max. This is not a canned reply, lol. ౮౬౩౧

Edited by Lenny
  • Brohoof 1

Sometimes you just can't.

Welcome, max. This is not a canned reply, lol. ౮౬౩౧

I know I'm joking. And maybe because all the Walmart I've gone to never had enough lighting.

• Brohoof 1

I know I'm joking. And maybe because all the Walmart I've gone to never had enough lighting.

I like dark things and dark places. But that's just me. I know it's irrelevant, but meh.

"3-99$'

• Brohoof 1

I love the dark, but not dim dingy concrete floored grocery stores with fat cashiers.

I like dark things and dark places. But that's just me. I know it's irrelevant, but meh.

"3-99$'

I love the dark, but not dim dingy concrete floored grocery stores with fat cashiers.

"3-99$'

I love the dark was well but not dim dingy concrete floored grocery stores with fat cashiers

WHOA. That wasn't supposed to happen.

• Brohoof 1

Hello Max, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1