Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What comes to mind when you think of cats?

heavens-champion

Every time I think of cats, I think of the super soft texture of their fur. Also the fluffy and gentle fluff cat that scratches my door to get in my room in the middle of the night! But also the vicious a-bit-less-fluffy kitty who enjoys showing everyone that she's the boss. They're both great.  ^_^

Cats are my first, and foremost pick, as far as pets are concerned.

I have had two of those lovely buggers, and Applejack/Sergeant Solan were two very bright stars in my life. Unfortunately, in Summer 2012 Solan died to cancer. Solan could've easily just escaped a day or so before dying of cancer, where no one would see him. Cats, when they are vulnerable, wants to be alone to recover. But, him wanting to be in my company instead, in his final hours.. I'm getting all touchy-feely just remembering back. As he was dying, he was still purring when I pet him, knowing I was there for him. I were crying for 2 days. I were depressed for about 2 months following his death.

AJ continued to be a bright star in my life until early 2015, when I had to move out of my apartment due to the building going to be razed. And since I can't have any pets in my current apartment, which I moved in during Summer 2015, I had to put AJ down. I couldn't find ANY home for her, despite looking for well over 2 months.

Suffice to say, I couldn't even cry for a week. Hell, I quite literally didn't even feel anything, and it pissed me off. Then I just... Cracked, as if something that were on the brink of breaking, finally broke, as the realization of her being gone finally hit me. I were quite frankly, completely broken emotionally for a whole day, crying. And I consider myself very balanced and in control of my emotions.

A cats' loyalty, love and companionship is something you must earn. NOTHING comes even remotely close to the feeling of your own cat coming to YOU if there is anything happening, the little furball coming to you if there's any cuddling going on, or just wants your company. I always lifted up AJ and held her in a specific way. And she knew instantly that cuddles and a good time would ensue the moment I picked her up. I hadn't even picked her up yet and she started purring.

/end emotional post

Edited by Yakamaru
  • Brohoof 3

The equation (Claws + Fangs + Predatory Instincts + Sheer Narcissistic Psychopathy + Ninja Skills) ^ Excess Bodily Hair = Adorableness.

In its general form, it constitutes the mathematical basis of the Theory of Veterinary Superiority. :P

• Brohoof 1

Allergic reaction and skin rashes for me. Although, I don't sneeze when being near a cat.

Edited by TBD

The animal that my ex replaced me with. Not that I can blame her, her cats are gorgeous (or they were, the last time I saw them two years ago. Ouch.), and I'm not a cat person.

Even if we didn't have that exaggerated fact, I'm still not a cat person. Although as a child I was, and I even recall wanting to be a cat at one point. Don't judge me. That was when I was like 7 or 8. lol

Well, I've certainly made an answer to such a simple question awkward, now haven't I? Lol.

I think of my cat.  Cute toe beans that I want to touch, curled up on my laundry.

Edited by Thuja
The colour didn't show up as it should've...

I tend to think of my cat, who loves to rub up against everything and tends to wait outside my room door for me. :3 Then there is the opposite side, my brother's cat, who is all "I love you so much, especially when you give me food *hint hint*" XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

THIS POST IS NOT AVAILABLE

Edited by (Delete) NoOneImportant
I'm just trying to show you just how well I know you, I understand just how you feel
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2017 at 3:52 PM, ArcticIce said:

Black cats. I think they're adorable  :adorkable:

beautiful-black-cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pi

Dat tounge though. D'awwww.

I think of my cute cat. He's 17 years old as of yesterday.

• 5 months later...

I never had anything against em, but over the years with multiple bad interactions with cats I've grown to not like the very much at all.

cats don't do what I want a pet to do- I want a pet that wants attention, that wants to be cuddled and played with ^^ I"m much more into dogs myself 

a saying I saw from somewhere sums up exactly why I prefer cats 

dogs have owners, cats have staff x3

also Its not like I hate cats, they're just not my thing :3