Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do each of the Mane 6 think of you? Will you guys get along?

TBD

What do each of the mane 6 think of you? and would they get along with you? (don't answer "yes"  just because they are your favorite character.)

*not sure if this tread is already been made but if is it, thanks for letting me know.

Twilight: She probably think I need to read more instead of internet surfing for facts. other then that we would get long since I like learning new things as much as the next guy.

Rarity:  she would think I have good sense fashion but need to get rid of old worn-out clothes. So we would get along to some exceed if she doesn't make me into a "elegant' person. I have poor manner so..

Pinkie Pie: probably think I need to party more. but We would get along since heck she's pinkie pie. except if she's keep jumping and getting on my grill. 

Rainbow dash; Probably think I need more confidence in sport. but also think we could be "work-out' bud. (so we would get along)

Applejack: Probably think I 'm a hard worker and would trust me help her with her farm work

Fluffershy: Would think I shouldn't be too rude but appreciated my soft spot for animals. but I dont think we would get along, she's too shy

Probably I'd get along best with Twilight and Flutters, although AJ and Pinkie are the type who get along with everyone. I don't have much common ground with Rarity or RD, to be honest. :sunny:

Well, I'm really into science, adores certain clothes (gothic with lots of metal details), works harder than what's good for me, loves animals and really wants to help them.

so those 4 I could get along with.

dashie seems more the sports type, which I'm definitely not.

and I really don't like parties, so it's a no go with pinkie too.

Well let's see

Twilight: my oc reads and studies so yes, but he also doesn't like studying things that he doesn't want to study.

Fluttershy: my oc loves animals and is very kind, but he doesn't get along and tolerate everypony, discord I'm looking at you, plus he likes danger so some what.

Rarity: has no fashion sense but is generous so probably mutual respect

RD: loyal and loves danger so yes there but doesn't like the cocky attitude or jocks so mutual respect

AJ: somewhat honest, hard worker when he feels like it so yes

Pinkie: nope hates parties and crowds

• Brohoof 1

I see myself getting along great with Twilight and Rainbow Dash. It think I'd butt heads with Applejack from time to time but we'd still get along fairly well. Fluttershy and I would probably have the most awkward conversations in Equestrian history. I don't know that Rarity and I would have much in common, so I could see us clashing a little more. And I think Pinkie Pie would end up getting on my nerves.

We probably wouldn't get along that well considering I have different views to them as well as a different morality not to mention I wouldn't really seem to click with them that well however they would probably think I'm decent at best

Fluttershy would ignore me

Rainbow dash hates me

Twilight.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rarity would like me

Applejack would avoid me

And pinkie would try to kill me because she likes my blood

Sweet.. sweet blood

OK here's what I think.

Rarity: well I really don't have much style. I am sure she could help me with some of the fancier occasions I don't think she'd hate me persey I just don't think we'd click 

Applejack: would probably think I'm too lazy.(let's be honest I really am quite lazy. ;p)

Twilight: would probably just think I need to read (other then facebook, sports scores, wrestling results etc. Etc. I mean)

Rainbow: I can see me and her being really good pals. I'm a huge fan of sports so we could talk sports and stuff.

And Dash loves to win right? Well, when she's playing a sport with me there's a really good chance she'd beat me easily. Lol

Pinkie pie: well, I am kind of a really sad guy so being with someone so cheerful can be a little bit of a good thing and bad too. I think however we'd be able to make really good friends.

Fluttershy: lets see, Shy? Check! Loves animals? Check! Is afraid of standing up for himself and is scared easily? Check! I can see me and her being the very best of friends because of having so much in Common.

Hmm, okay thenn. :3

Twilight: I really like reading when i'm bored, so there's one thing. But I hate studying, so that cancels out the reading thing. I think we might be friends.

Rarity: I wouldn't say she'd hate me. I'm really quite the unfashionable type, I have to admit. I'd just say we would be acquaintances.

Pinkie Pie: We would be good friends, I won't doubt that. I'm quite cheery and fun, i'm sure you noticed.

Applejack: I think I would be good friends with AJ. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty, and I can work hard if I need to. (Cause i'm real lazy :33) 

Rainbow Dash: Like AJ, I think we would be good friends, for the same reasons(↑). I'm quite athletic when you persuade me to get up off my ass, somehow. Lmao.

Fluttershy: Probably i'm more likely to be friends with Fluttershy than any of the other ponies. I'm shy, I really like animals, and i'm kind too.

• 3 years later...

I like this question even though the thread is dead. 

Twilight: She's the princess of friendship so yeah I think we could be pretty decent friends. She's not too crazy and neither am I. If I got to know her on a personal level we'd be great friends most likely. Or maybe not, she might find me boring. or rude. I can be rude at times I have my moments.

Rarity: wouldn't even notice me, but if she did would likely think I'm really nice but too quiet. She'd think I'm boring as well. Or rude I like to tease and she's a prude so she might not like me too much.

Rainbow: she'd think I'm boring.And I would hate how in your face she can be.

Applejack: we might be able to become decent friends, I like country music and apples and I can be pretty honest. Also I think family is important. I see a beautiful friend possibly blooming here.

Fluttershy: if she ever talked to me she might or might not like me. I'm a nice person who is pretty meek so I understand her pretty well. but I kill bugs like roaches and spiders. Once time I smacked a fly our of the air and kicked it a bunch, while it was on the ground. I think I gave it severe head trauma and possibly killed it. Yeah she'd hate me just because of that. Also I like to tease people and poke fun at them once I get comfortable around them and she's so sensitive she would likely hate me more. So if she didn't hate me I'd think she was boring. Oh the irony of it all. I'm not saying its impossible, we might- no its impossible. Maybe she'd like me at first but once she got to know me, not gonna happen.

Pinkie Pie: Eh maybe. Shes funny and she'd be fun to goof around with but she can be really pushy and try to force you to do things. She can be pretty forceful at times. I hate this more than I do roaches and spiders. We'd fight and fight HARD and our friendship would likely be tested and might even go down in flames. She might think I'm boring too. See a pattern here? Or we'd be bffs. Also I'm not a big party animal, but with enough coaxing I can be brought out of my shell. Or I'd heart her feelings and make her cry and feel awful. 

So all in all they'd find me a boring background pony that can be pretty rude and sarcastic. With a touch a funny at times.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight: I like science and technical stuff, plus if I were in Equestria, I might be interested in magic. So I think we would get along (she's the princess of friendship after all)

Rarity: I'm almost literally her opposite. I don't care about clothes and fashion, like using slang, hate high life, etc. Plus I don't like her as a character, so no

Rainbow: I like her sense of humor and I think it would be cool to hang out with her. But I'm not sporty at all, shy and I need time to open to a person, so it depends on her

Applejack: We don't have anything in common, I see her as a conservative type of person who don't trust "modern technologies" and do everything "just like old times". But she seems pretty friendly simple pony, so I think we would talk from time to time, but not more

Fluttershy: We have similar personalities, I'm pretty soft person who can feel bad for harming even ants and I like animals (but far not every kind of animals, spiders freak me out), I wouldn't mind helping taking care of animals. I think we would get along

Pinkie: Well, maybe. I'm afraid of parties and crowds ESPECIALLY if they're in my honor. However, I don't mind hanging out with her from time to time

• Brohoof 2

Twilight: Yes, because I am quickly adapting to her weirdness, and would have quite fun talking about magic and math!

Rarity: Probably not. I don't like her.

Rainbow Dash: I would probably try to play some sports with her, but otherwise she can be annoying.

Applejack: She is a hard worker, too much family and all that. I think it would be difficult to reach a level of understanding.

Fluttershy: Animals are cool. She seems to be okay with most things. I am sure it would be cool to just talk and drink tea!

Pinkie: If I had to, I would go even more ADHD to almost fake levels, just to keep up with her!

Sunset Shimmer: Oh yes, absolutely anything would work here. But she is not a Mane 6, so :muffins:

I can see myself getting along with AJ, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie the most. Fluttershy is too quiet, Rarity and I would share like zero common interests, and Twilight is...well, I don't know why but I can see any convos I would have with her would be awkward. 

• Brohoof 2

Twilight- She’d probably get bored with me.  I’m a curious person and would love to listen to what she knows, but I wouldn’t really be able to keep a conversation going with her.  

Applejack- She’d like me.  I have a good work ethic.  

Pinkie- who does she hate?   It’d be me that would get annoyed with her!  

Rainbow Dash- I’m a fit person, and have run in 5Ks before.  I could run with her all day long so she’d definitely get a along with me. (Though I think she’d be able to beat me every time easy)  Oddly her arrogance doesn’t bother me like it does a lot of people.  I dealt with a “friend” in high school that was arrogant, and always intentionally tried to put other people down.  In fact I used to LOATHE Rainbow Dash cause I connected her with this friend I had, but then I realized Rainbow is nothing like that. 

Fluttershy- I think she’d like that I like animals, and am shy like her.  Though I’m not near as much of a pushover as she is and I’d be the one getting annoyed at her for that. 

Rarity- would hate my fashion sense, and probably get annoyed by my lack of interest in it. 

• Brohoof 2

Twilight - we probably would get along great until she saw my room. After that I don't know. At least in the show she is shown to be rather pedantic.

Rarity - probably would not like my fashion sense of "I wear what is comfortable, if you do not like it, you can look away". That is not to say that I dress in really awful clothes, but I usually aim for "acceptable" not "good" look.

Pinkie - I don't know about her opinion of me, but I would try to practice "social distancing" of about 50m with her. She probably would try her hardest to make me "smile", hence the 50 meters...

Applejack - I don't really know, we do not have much in common, though I also do not see why she would dislike me, so we probably would be neutral.

Rainbow - I am not athletic and I do not like pranks, though I have some interest in aviation, so, neutral I guess. We would not have much in common, though, maybe a bit more than with Applejack, neutral again.

Fluttershy - she probably would not like me because I am not a big fan of various animals.

Edited by Pentium100
  • Brohoof 1

I would probably get along with Twilight, since she’s a lot like many of my friends. 

Rarity and Rainbow Dash would both think I’m weird. 

Fluttershy might be intimidated by me, or maybe I’d just be afraid of that and she’d actually like me. 

I have a friend who’s like Pinkie Pie in everything but interests, and she thinks I’m a meany-pants, so… I think Pinkie would complain about me but still like me. 

I don’t know about AJ. She’d probably find me a little annoying, but I’d hope we’d be friends.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Not a chance. Only the elite get to be introduced to the Mane 6. You can bet you will end up being friends with Snips (but not Snails because his voice actor is expensive)

Rainbow Road Dash: She would probably find me boring. I'm the least competitive and sporty person in existence. :please: But she would accept just like her other friends in the end.

Cleric Tier (Rarity): She probably would think it's a shame that I won't change my looks into some more elegant or so. :D I could see this becoming a running gag and she would often try to convince me to wear something else, haha.

Apple-chan: I think we would be pretty normal friends. Just hanging out sometimes and doing things together. :)

Flutter Schmitt: Since I love animals, too, we would understand each other greatly. Just doing some picnic together with Disco, EvAngelion and the other animals, drinking tea, enjoying nature...this would be wonderful. :fluttershy: And crazy, when Disco's around~

Twilight Sparghetti: I love to learn, but I don't like to read. I could imagine becoming her student of sorts. Not in a super serious way, but just listening to her, learning from her, talking to her. I admire her passion, I would enjoy her company. :)

Pinkie Pirate: I'm not loud myself, but I really like characters like her. She would accept me instantly and vice versa. Maybe I'm somewhat like Voldemort (Maud :D) Pie, when near her. I would like to be around her as much as possible, would be super fun! Things others think are unusual or odd, aren't odd or unusual to me. And Pinkie Pirate is the same, she don't judges and accepts many things as they are.

Twilight would enjoy conversation and debate with me.

Rainbow Dash might be up for some good ol' pranking with me or be interest in ideas I'd have for the making the Wonderbolts elite fighters, not just fliers. While I do enjoy fast things, I don't drive and as a person I'm not as fit as I used to be so racing would likely be out of the question.

Pinkie Pie would love some absurdity in the kitchen. Not like diabetes is much of a concern for her.

Fluttershy would welcome my caring nature for animals but might find me a little abrasive.

Rarity and I could discuss fashion. I already do so when I go shopping with my girlfriend, however I'm not a big fan of hers so I probably wouldn't hang out very much.

Apple jack enjoys simplicity and practicality at least as much as I do, but she's also proven to be stubborn in her ways when she could have an easier time, so I don't see us hanging out very much unless I have an apple related question.

Twilight: We'll be on odd ends at times but we'd be cool.

Rarity: would hate my normal fashion and would realize I do like flashy things but rarely ever wear them and she'd try to cohorse me into wearing fashion things more often.

Apple Jack: I'd probably be closest friends with her.

Pinkie Pie: I can't stand the hyper and would actively avoid her over half the time.

Rainbow Dash: Will get on my nerves but I can see us hanging around often until she gets into pranking season and then I'm Mc-OUT!

Fluttershy: Adorable. We'd get along since I have a rabbit too and love animals in general but Angel better watch his back!

BONUS: Spike: We'd get along, I love comics, cooking and simple stuff. I'd help out with cleaning too :3