Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need a room from friday-sun I need help :(

Reyoko360

Hi everypony my name is vicki . I am looking for a room Friday thru Sunday. I dont have a lot of money but I can provide food and other amenities . I am working as video staff for the con . I will be taking video for all major events. I really need help . I am coming to make new friends and to relax and forget a bought the bad things that have happened to me recently. I have really bad anxiety and i just need a positive environment right now thats not Sacramento . I am hoping for someone that will understand and has compassion bought my situation . You can message me and I will be able to explain why and whats going on with me .  I am very bubbly and happy go lucky . I will be cosplaying daring do and I will possibly have my service pomeranin Yuki  cosplaying as thorax. My FB is Reyoko Stinson. I am quite and clean . I am very sweet kind and respectful. very adventurous and i am alot like twilight. I love meeting new people and making friends .   maybe we can negotiate money as well . I am hoping i can pay something. either way ill be coming down with or with out a room . XD i guess i can sleep outside .... heh ... I dont drink or do drugs . But if you drink or into 420 . it does not bother me . I just need to be able to sleep so i can do my best to produce good videos for everyone during the con . any help will be appreciated . I am sorry to trouble any pony .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vicki, I just booked a room for Fri and Sat nights. I am female, and got a king bed, so am looking for another female to room with. I volunteered for the con last year, and would be glad to help you out.  I wasn't sure how to send a PM. I will try to set it up so you can send me one.