Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo so often gets compared to a chicken

ManaMinori

Does it disappoint anyone else that Torchic/ Combusken crossovers haven't been made of Scootaloo, though? I mean, Scoots is a pretty cool filly, and for flightless, flaming chickens, the Torchic line is also pretty cool....(especially Blaziken!!!!)

Thoughts?post-23572-0-78452200-1490424436_thumb.jpgpost-23572-0-89281000-1490424769.jpg

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

We don't see much collaboration between MLP and Pokémon by the fandom these days--though what already exists still has its share of dedicated followers. Besides, I think the whole Scootaloo/chicken comparison has had its run long enough and need to become nothing more than a distant memory, yet it seems it still gets referenced to by the writers through no fault of their own.

We don't see much collaboration between MLP and Pokémon by the fandom these days--though what already exists still has its share of dedicated followers. Besides, I think the whole Scootaloo/chicken comparison has had its run long enough and need to become nothing more than a distant memory, yet it seems it still gets referenced to by the writers through no fault of their own.

I know, I know. But I still want to see references. Like fire kickboxing Scoots being a Combusken/Blaiken nod.

Actually I am pretty sure people have already done that type of crossover before.

I just Googled scootaloo torchic and was able to find a decent amount of images.

Edited by cmarston1