Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure FanFiction: EG The Counterparts Hang Out Prologue

Lonely Fanboy48

This is basically my predictions in one of the specials coming out this Summer. A FanFic about Human & Princess Twilight finally meet each other and hang out to know each other. I'm not going to make a lot of FanFics because I don't make story's a lot when I got older so this will be one of the only FanFIcs I will ever make. Anyway I hope you're enjoy this.

Prologue

Return To Canterlot High

The students came back from there Camp Everfree trip and they will late to return because of Pinkie Pie destroying the dock witch they have to fix again. The students get off the bus and Principal Celestia talks to her students. 

"I'm very sorry we had to come back at 6:00 PM. Even we saved Camp Everfree we still had to fix the dock" she said.

"Again!" Trixie yelled

"But" Celestia Continued, "We are finally done and back to Canterlot High, We will go back to are School Schedules this Monday, I hope you have a great Weekend!" She finished as everyone goes home expect the Mane 7.

"ugh!" Applejack a little annoyed, "I mean we all had a great camp trip, save the day, and save Camp Everfree but I'm really in pain of fixing that dock again." She talks to Pinkie Pie. "Pinkie Pie why did you use your powers to destroyed the dock?"

Pinkie Pie said "I didn't mean to! I just want to celebrate that we fixed the dock for the 5th time."

"Make it 6 times but I lost track" Rainbow Dash speaked. "And I'm like Applejack here, not only am I sick of fixing the dock again, but I'm getting very tired." she finished.

"Now darling's" Rarity tells everyone. "Just because we have powers doesn't mean we can use them more often. The students may know we have powers and the guests at the Crystal Cave but everyone in this city doesn't know this"

"Yeah" Fluttershy speaked "I really don't want that to happen. I rather take care of animals instead of being a hero of the city."

"OK girls" Sunset tells everyone while she got her book "We really did make some mistakes at the camp like the dock reparing again and again but it's all over with. And like what Rarity saids, we don't want everyone in this city to know we have powers. The people of Canterlot High and the people at the Crystal Cave may know but we should go keep this to ourselfs".

"Good Idea" Spike replied. "I really want to be with Twilight forever"

"Thanks Spike, thats why I made you" Twilight respond while everyone but Sunset and Twilight goes home and say goodbye. Sunset still wonders on why theres magic in the Crystal Cave.

"I guess I can't finger this out" She said. Twilight asked "What are we going to do?" Sunset thinked about it for minutes, and then she thinks about getting Princess Twilight for help since this is hard to fix.

She talks to Twilight "Twilight remember that you meant your counterpart from Equestria?"

"Yes" Twilight respond but still confused about her Princess counterpart.

"Twilight, before you came to Canterlot High I was popular but not this kind of popularity." Sunset continue as she tells Twilight everything that happen between her and Princess Twilight when she get to the point where she talks about Flash Sentry. "I know he's not your type but Princess Twilight does. I talk about him to kind of get over you."

"What do you mean by kind of" Twilight ask. "I didn't want to hurt Princess Twilight feelings, but she really really had something for him. I just don't want both worlds go out of control but this serious. There's magic going haywire and I can't find it. If theres anything that I need her help, its now even if she's have problems back at Equestria. She didn't help me in the Friendship Games because she was in a time travel loop and we didn't need her help when were going to Camp Everfree since we took care of it by our selfs. Also if you meet her, she will probably have the same way you feel when she meets you." Sunset Finished.

"Can she bring her counterpart of Spike from her world?" Spike thrilled. I really want to know about my counterpart."

"Maybe" Sunset replied. Then Twilight saids "I really don't know Sunset. When I first meet her I feel more uncomfortable" "Don't worry" Sunset talking straight to Twilight. "everyone won't know this but our friends and Flash will. Maybe during the weekend you 2 should get to know each other while we fix this problem. You just go home and come down about this because this is something only me and Twilight can do this. You may save Camp Everfree but Princess Twilight knows magic way more then you"

"OK" Twilight speaked when she and Spike say goodbye to Sunset and go to there home while Sunset Shimmer is about to write in her book for Twilight. "I hope she doesn't have anything to do this weekend" Sunset hoped while she's ready to write.

"Dear Princess Twilight,"

"I know your busy but we have a situation. When me, my friends, and your counterpart went to Camp Everfree and it was fun. But there was magic there that came out of nowhere. I really don't know where it came from, but I really need your help this is something I can't find by my own so maybe during this weekend we can hang out and fix this problem? Maybe you will get to know about your Human Counterpart and what we did in Camp Everfree. She still feels awkward about talking to you but it should be fun weekend for both of you. Also can you take Spike with you? I hope you don't have anything to do this weekend."

"Your Friend,

Sunset Shimmer"

She finished while she leaves Canterlot High to go home, the portal leaks more magic out of the stature.

End of Prologue

Edited by Lonely Fanboy48