Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 between Cerberus and Moon Dancer.(RP)

Catpone Cerberus

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/164187-1x1-between-the-cerberus-and-moon-dancer-reboot-ooc/

In Everfree forest, there was a little house, partly build inside a huge tree. Close to that house, in the forest was blue unicorn wearing hooded cape, collecting different plants into saddlebags he was carrying. He was focused to his doings, and seemed to know perfectly what he was doing.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

The Unicorn hears a sudden snap of a branch nearby and then a cough. Whatever or whoever it is, is certainly a male, about 10 seconds later after hearing the snap and then he noticed a pair of Nightmare Moon like eyes looking at him through the brush and a point of a horn sticking through the brush aswell.  

@@Moon Dancer.

Unicorn stopped his doings when he heard the sound coming from nearby. His horn lit and from one of his saddlebags floated a glass bottle that had some kind of liquid inside. He floated the bottle over his head as he turned towards a snap that was heard soon after. His eyes weren't visible under the hood, but it was clear that he was staring right at the nightmarish eyes looking at him. "Let's keep this simple, are you friendly, or do you want to kill me?" He asked calmly, still staring at the unidentified eyes.

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

Yiska fully steps out from hiding, he is tall and it is obvious that he is an alicorn and that his mane looks like space, he blinks a couple times. "Depends, honestly. But what would I gain from killing you? That is not the way I do things.... but... friendliness is open for interpretation. Whatever." he says and waves a hoof dismissively at him, he spoke rather regally and took a few more steps towards the Unicorn, he could see his cutie mark. 

Edited by Moon Dancer.

@@Moon Dancer.,

Potion put the bottle back in the his saddlebag. "You can never be too careful." He pulled his hood down, revealing his face. "Haven't seen you before, are you some kind of royalty?" "New prince or something? Sorry, but I don't really follow what is happening outside this forest." He was still keeping his guard a little, he didn't want to get surprised.

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

Yiska stood next to Potion. "I'm not new to this world, or to being King at all. I was around before Celestia and Luna even existed, its ashame to see how much ponies have forgotten so much over the course of history. I am free at last, Free!" he exclaimed, smirking. 

@@Moon Dancer.,

"Free huh?" Potion commented "So you were banished or something?" "No wonder you are forgotten, banished ponies usually are tried to be forgotten." He then scanned the alicorn with his eyes. "Are you possibly relatives with the princess sisters?" "And should I be bowing or something?" He didn't really like this strange alicorn standing so close to him, but he didn't back up because he didn't want any unnecessary conflict with this obviously stronger pony. 

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

"Well.... you see..... You do know of King Nox and Queen Solaris right? The rulers of Equestria? I wasn't aware of any daughters..... or princess sisters....being trapped so long while with in the Night sky is something that isn't fun at all, You can bow if you want, that is up to you." he said calmly.

(edited)

@Moon Dancer.

Potion choose not to bow "Nox and Solaris?" "Never heard those names." Potion said after a little thinking. "The rulers are Princess Celestia and Luna and they have been for over 1000 years" "If I remember right, they took the rule from Discord." "Latter princess was trapped in the moon for 1000 years in one point." He started collecting plants again as he talked. "I know someone....or something, that could have some kind of memory about them, but I don't know where they are at the moment."

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

The Alicorn sighed. "Well.... They may be the parents of Celestia and Luna as you call them. As for Discord I have never heard of  that name. Ever. If I remember  correctly my banishment was around 4,700 years long give or take. But I mostly was in a deep sleep. So tell me about Luna's banishment, why did that happen?" he said as he followed Potion around.

@Moon Dancer.

"That's long time to be banished." Potion pointed out. "And Luna, well, I keep it short." "She is princess of night." "Once upon a time, she felt that she was left into shadow of her sister, Princess of the sun. She was filled with rage, became Nightmare Moon who was to bring a never-ending night." "And Celestia simply banished her into moon." "Current wielders of elements of harmony then removed the nightmare from Luna after she came back." He explained "Or, at least that's what I have been told."

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

"Perhaps her transformation is justified. Because from what you telling me, she was jealous.... because the ponies liked the daytime better.... That really does remind me of my banishment, I wanted for my ponies to be treated Equally, I felt jealous of all the love and admiration that Nox and Solaris had... my ponies were different, in fact none of their kind no longer exist due to your kind. But, I bear no ill to you personally.. Elements of Harmony? Whats that?" 

(edited)

@Moon Dancer.

"Perhaps, perhaps not" "I probably wouldn't notice the difference if it was always night, It's always dark here anyway." Potion commented calmly, he stopped his collecting for a second and muttered, "Jealousy, there is something I have never understood." He then cleared his throat. "Anyway, the Elements?" "They are some kind of magical elements that when combined are weapon strong enough to defeat any evil." "I don't know a lot about that type of things." 

"What was this..pony kind that is no more?"

Edited by The Cerberus

@The Cerberus

He let out a long sigh. "How would you feel if you were cheated of everything that was yours, beaten to the ground, and treated like nothing and then never spoke of, thought of, or not even known about, and adding onto that, your creations no more, just gone? That is how I feel. Evil.... What is evil? Is it something which simply opposes your view, does it destroy the world? Maybe. But whatever 'Evil' is.... its doing the right thing in its view.... so which view is correct, yours or its? I don't know the answer to that.."

"My ponies.... are like yours, no cutie marks as you call them, almost like shadows but not quite, they are translucent and can shift their forms from pony form to whatever else they want to assume, as long as it has the same mass of course." 

@Trixie .

"Me never being spoken or thought about would be fine with me." "But I have to admit, if someone was to do something to my research, I would probably fight them to death." Potion stated. "And evil..well, I can't really explain it, but for example someone who tried to destroy the world, would be evil in eyes of the world." "But you are right, whom view is the correct one? Who decides it."

"hmm... so shadow like ponies." "I can't say that I know about them, but it could be possible that some of them still might roam here, in this forest." "After all, there is lot of things here."

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

He nodded. "Basically, yea... I see your point I guess. I think they could roam in this forest but I don't really feel like going out searching right now.... so is that the place you call home?" he points to his house / cabin. 

@Trixie .

"Exactly that, I have studied potion magic my whole life, like has my father, his father and so on" potion explained as they entered.

The house was medium size, in middle there was table full of what seemed like potion making equipment, next to the walls there was several shelves with everything from empty glass bottles to ones with different looking liquids inside. There was small table with few chairs in one corner, and in part of the building that had been carved inside the tree, there was small bed carved in the wall. In the same wall with the bed, there was sturdy looking door. 

Potion walked to a small cupboard at one of the walls and started putting the plants he collected in it. "I live in the forest because it is best place in whole Equestria when it comes to potion ingredients, and I enjoy the isolation it offers. Most ponies are too scared to come here so there is no excessive disturbance" "Oh, and name is Magic Potion, but I prefer to be called only Potion."

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

He took mental note of the layout of the houe, rather potiony. "Oh, interesting, interesting indeed. This would seem to be an interesting base of operations, back in the day, I used to hang out on the moon quite a bit. Nopony would bother me, but that was free will instead of a banishment. My father... from what I know, he has something to do with time but has far sinced passed away."

(edited)

@Trixie .

"Hanging out on the moon out of own will, there is something I haven't heard before." Potion said. He sounded now friendlier than outside.  "And Your father sounds powerful." 

"If I might ask, what exactly you did to get banished? You told why you did it, but what you did?"

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

He let out a sigh. "My father, was an Alicorn, from rumours he created time itself, but I don't really believe that. As for what I did, I got angry at the fact that my ponies weren't treated as equals and raised an army to attack regulars." 

@Trixie .

"So you started a war." "I guess that could be seen evil enough act to lead to being banished." "Although almost 5000 years might have been a little overkill." Potion moved from the cupboard to next to one of the shelves and started emptying potions from his saddlebags on the shelve. "So, what are you planning to do now?" "Since there is new rulers and I don't believe you would get too friendly welcoming in the town."

• Brohoof 1

@Trixie .

"Solid plan." "I don't really have personal experience with them but it seems that they are highly liked by most ponies." "They always try the peaceful way first as far as I know."  "There is also one princess in the Ponyville, Princess of Friendship or something on those lines, she could be the best choice if you wanted to meet current princesses some day."