Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welcome to MLP Forums 2.0

Lavo

I noticed that the most recent status update no longer shows up in the card that appears when hovering over a user's name like it used to. Status updates in general seem less pronounced than they used to be. I'd hope that they could receive some of their former glory back.

I am starting to get use to the new layout and such. The one thing I do not like is how the character database looks now. Don't see the pictures of the ponies and cutie marks anymore. And the areas that use to be separated into categories are now mashed together so it is hard to read where what is what.

This may just be a me thing but what happened to adding media through a url? It doesn't work for me. I just have to copy paste the picture in the box which to totally fine with me

• 2 weeks later...

By media do you mean, for example, embedding a Youtube video into a post?

It should work the same as with the images, though it may take much longer for the editor to react.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Rikifive said:

By media do you mean, for example, embedding a Youtube video into a post?

It should work the same as with the images, though it may take much longer for the editor to react.

Yeah, the only time it has an issue on YouTube embedding is if there is a gateway error, which it will notify you of in the black message dialog tray (where it normal informs you that a image or video is embedded). 

Pony.FM embedding isn't working yet. Kinda makes you appreciate all the little extras they had layered on the old version over the years, right?

• The topic was unfeatured