Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welcome to MLP Forums 2.0

Lavo

Just now, Lavo said:

You should have access to this button to preview your change.

Image%202017-03-27%20at%2012.55.17%20pm.

Additionally, the editor should be much more representative of what you're posting. 

Oh, I didn't knew that.
...... Yea, will take a while for me to get into this new layout.

1ls4y9.jpg

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Lavo said:

They should return in a few days, the forum is running a massive job in the background to rebuild, recount, and reindex all data from the previous version. Unfortunately this isn't something we can easily speed up. :( 

Oh that's awesome! It's not a problem if the process is going to take time since rushing isn't good - take all the time you need, you've done well. :fluttershy:

3 hours ago, Lavo said:

You should have access to this button to preview your change.

Image%202017-03-27%20at%2012.55.17%20pm.

Additionally, the editor should be much more representative of what you're posting. 

Now this is even more great, thank you for pointing that out! I don't even know how I managed to completely miss that button. :please:

Edited by Guest

40 minutes ago, Jaspers said:

Have you enabled signatures? That's one option in the account settings - I'm sorry if you knew this already though. :ooh:

Is that a thing on mobile? Because I can see signatures on the computer, but not on my phone or Kindle. I didn't do anything.

5 minutes ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Is that a thing on mobile? Because I can see signatures on the computer, but not on my phone or Kindle. I didn't do anything.

I believe the theme hides signatures on small screen devices.

4 minutes ago, Lavo said:

I believe the theme hides signatures on small screen devices.

Am I doing something wrong? What seems to be the setting for it is switched on, and I even turned it off and back on to be sure, but I'm still not seeing signatures on my phone. I can see them on my Kindle if I rotate the screen, but that's it.

4 hours ago, Jaspers said:

Have you enabled signatures? That's one option in the account settings - I'm sorry if you knew this already though. :ooh:

I have Sig's enabled. Still can't see them.

I love how we can brohoof updates now!

Also, I hope a Night-mode is coming soon, 

The whiteness isn't completely unbearable but it does hurt my eyes a bit.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Fleet Admiral Dash said:

I see some things are still a little off here and there. When will the donation feature be back up. I tried to give a Subscriber Donation, but got stuck on an infinite loading wheel, and no transaction was charged to me(at least not to my knowledge yet).  Also, will it be possible to add HTML widgets to profile descriptions in the future. For example, a Discord server viewer.

Payments being broken is a big issue. :o I'm following this up with you via PM.

If anyone else is having payment issues, please PM me and Lavo.

• Brohoof 1

There is no option to open notifications in a new tab. Right clicking on them gives the option to disable them, but does not have the option "open in new tab." Is this a possible thing that can be changed?

I guess I have do get used to it first. Now it's still a little confusing. xD

But I like how the profiles look now.

Edited by Aya. K.

10 minutes ago, Ganondox said:

The recent topic feeds are apparently gone, I liked those. 

No its still there. Just shift your eyes over to the left a notch lol.

It's just called "Topics" now and it is the first thing you see when you refresh on the main page

Edited by ChocolateCrane

So..how do "friends" work now? Bit confused...I used to have a setting where I approved people for sending me friend requests, l but now it seems it's changed into a "follow" feature like Instagram or Twitter? Do we not have a "friends list" anymore and just a list of followers?

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Flutter Baby <3 said:

So..how do "friends" work now? Bit confused...I used to have a setting where I approved people for sending me friend requests, l but now it seems it's changed into a "follow" feature like Instagram or Twitter? Do we not have a "friends list" anymore and just a list of followers?

Correct, IPB dropped the concept of friends so we are left with Instagram / Twitter style follower concept.

well after a day using it, i can say better what i miss or like.

as i said, before at main page you had: newest replies on treaths your replied before, and new replies on general topics no matter you replied or not. 

and I used so much the newest replies on topics you already posted. being at the top of the main page it made it so much quick to check, cause i like to read the replies after me but without having to have the notification button ON.

now i investigate and i see its on the activity -> my activity streams -> content i posted in. and its way too much steps and not pretty handy if you like me do it everytime you log in the forums. also it shows the posts themselves instead just the topic tittle. i feel its a little messy.

dont like doing that so i checked to recieve notifications everytime someone replies. i dont know if i checked the right button tho haha. ill write my impression once i adapt to that. edit: works great xD

the looks and desings etc i love them so much more tbh:pout: <333

Edited by Tropico

I preferred the old layout, but I will try to get used to it. :) ...Until I'll run into troubles with the text editor, that is. :okiedokieloki: I mean, yeah! update! :squee:

• During testing we decided to get rid of Lightwing, he's no longer part of the forums. RIP Lightwing.

At first I was like "Wait, what? But.. why?" and then I was like 'Oh, I see what you did there'.

Welp, you got me. ^_^

Edited by Rikifive

23 hours ago, ChocolateCrane said:

No its still there. Just shift your eyes over to the left a notch lol.

It's just called "Topics" now and it is the first thing you see when you refresh on the main page

I see no such thing. I do see the activity tab now and maybe it's activity streams are what I was looking for. 

EDIT: Found what you're talking about, that's the right, not the left, lol. And I meant topics I recently commented in, not recent topics in general. 

Edited by Ganondox

On 3/26/2017 at 10:15 PM, Alphys Hedge said:

That's definitely a serious issue. Hopefully it'll be revised soon though.

One quick thing I noticed (much less serious though): <a href="http://prntscr.com/eowde2" target="_blank">The website icon doesn't show up anymore.</a> The website icon doesn't show up anymore.

EDIT: Okay, so HTML tags aren't fully implemented I guess .-.

What browser is that, out of curiosity?

1 hour ago, Alphys Hedge said:

Mozilla Firefox

Is this working now? I've re-uploaded the favicon, so hopefully it shows for you.

• Brohoof 1