Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Lightning's art corner

Lightning Roller

Well it seems my previous art thread has disappeared, so here is a fresh start on the new site! Feel free to drop a request in here with references to the character you want me to draw. I'll keep a small list of about 10 or so requests at a time, so be patient and i'll do my best to get it out to you! :P

Request list:

1- caltrop

2- techno universal

3- tilgoreth

Blaze Burner.JPG

Mimikyu OC.JPG

Sketch 3.JPG

Sketch 1.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Can you have an attempt at drawing my OC? Never had it drawn before. His name is Iron Skies. The cape is not required. It'll be preferable if you sent me a normal picture and one that is 250x250 pixels if you can for my avatar. I hope that this request isn't too big and I feel embarrassed that I had to seek out a request and not a paid commission. 

~Iron Skies. 

Iron Skies OC (Edited).png

Thank you all for your requests! I almost thought my thread was gonna fade away lol Ezerona I'll get yours started first and I'll work my way from there. I'll see what I can do about the armor and such Maple bat and as for Iron skies, don't feel bad about coming to me for a request :rarity: I opened this thread because I wanted to draw for people and I enjoy doing it :3

Just now, Lightning Roller said:

Thanks :3 She is the first bat pony I've done and I'm glad to hear you like her. :)

If it's your first bat pony then I really have to say you did great on the wings and you also got the fang just the right size. :fluttershy:

Glad I could be your first bat pony request!

@Iron Skies

I do sincerely apologize for the delay, I've had the body sketched out for a couple days now but I just couldn't wrap my head around how I was going to draw his face. It just hit me today and I FINALLY got him finished! I really hope that he was worth the wait and that you like him! :)59026a3c9e832_IronSkiesOCv2.thumb.png.eeaf8a060b365cf956d367481b8c8c79.png59026a412b20c_IronSkiesOC.JPG.14dec2910995080cdb166a4ef742856f.JPG

13 hours ago, Lightning Roller said:

@Iron Skies

I do sincerely apologize for the delay, I've had the body sketched out for a couple days now but I just couldn't wrap my head around how I was going to draw his face. It just hit me today and I FINALLY got him finished! I really hope that he was worth the wait and that you like him! :)59026a3c9e832_IronSkiesOCv2.thumb.png.eeaf8a060b365cf956d367481b8c8c79.png59026a412b20c_IronSkiesOC.JPG.14dec2910995080cdb166a4ef742856f.JPG

Thank you so much. He looks fantastic! 

Hey there, if you're not too busy with other works, could you do mine as well please? I don't mind how long it takes!

Off-Kilter.png

Edited by Off-Kilter
Colour change.

@Trixie . I do apologize, but I can't really come up with anything for her. Nightmare cadence isn't fairly common so there isn't alot of reference for me to pull from. Feel free to submit something else if you want! Again I do apologize, I feel bad for not being able to put something together :sunny:

@Lightning Roller

He is Unicorn Stallion. Pale pink coat. Mane and tail looks jagged like a crystal formation of purple and blue colours. Eyes glow bright but you can still see his black pupils. Cutie mark is a ray of white pointing down which then splits into 5 separate lines. The same purple and blue crystals that seem to make up his mane and tail also make up some horseshoes. His name is Letolance, can you draw him please?

1 minute ago, Trixie . said:

@Lightning Roller

He is Unicorn Stallion. Pale pink coat. Mane and tail looks jagged like a crystal formation of purple and blue colours. Eyes glow bright but you can still see his black pupils. Cutie mark is a ray of white pointing down which then splits into 5 separate lines. The same purple and blue crystals that seem to make up his mane and tail also make up some horseshoes. His name is Letolance, can you draw him please?

I'll see what I can do!

• 2 weeks later...

@Trixie .

I apologize for the delay, when you said jagged in the description it through me for a loop. I don't usually mess with geometric designs, but I hope you like how it turned out! :rarity:

Also... I didn't really understand how the cutie mark was supposed to look, sorry!5918fc828e0b6_Trixie.OCLetolance.thumb.JPG.95e5e4fa636f353ed607375dfa4bc859.JPG

• 2 weeks later...