Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Lightning's art corner

Lightning Roller

(edited)

Can you draw my oc? She is an alicorn and her eys looks like what a blind ponies eyes look like but they are yellow too and she is a blank flank.:kindness::fluttershy::squee:

Spoiler

Here is a pic i drawed of her

1496339776019-116478604.jpg

Edited by Nightlara Singer

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Off-Kilter

I do apologize for the wait, and I hope you like the end result!

Side effect by lightning roller (Off-kilters OC).jpg

On 5/31/2017 at 10:56 PM, Maple Bat said:

Hey @Lightning Roller!

Do you think you could draw another OC for me? and it's a bit complicated. If not feel free to say no I'll be perfectly fine. I'll await a response before I continue.

Sorry about the long wait, I'd be glad to draw another one for you! just drop a reference for me to look at. ^_^

On 5/31/2017 at 11:19 PM, Nightlara Singer said:

Can you draw my oc? She is an alicorn and her eys looks like what a blind ponies eyes look like but they are yellow too and she is a blank flank.:kindness::fluttershy::squee:

Reveal hidden contents

Here is a pic i drawed of her

If you can give me another picture with a rough idea of what you want her to look like, ill see if I can do something for you :rarity:

On 3/26/2017 at 10:14 PM, Lightning Roller said:

Well it seems my previous art thread has disappeared, so here is a fresh start on the new site! Feel free to drop a request in here with references to the character you want me to draw. I'll keep a small list of about 10 or so requests at a time, so be patient and i'll do my best to get it out to you! :P

Request list:

1- 

2- 

3- 

Blaze Burner.JPG

Mimikyu OC.JPG

Sketch 3.JPG

Sketch 1.JPG

Here could I request you draw this for me?

So she is a human girl who is 21. So she wears a leather jacket(like the one Sunset wears). She has long black gloves on that cover her hands. She’s also wearing brass knuckles on both hands. She has a t-shirt on underneath the jacket with a skull on it. She also has black boots on. She also has dark green eyes. Also her skin color is white.

Also this character is a half human half goblin. So yes she has freakishly huge goblin ears and teeth. But I don’t want her to be ugly looking. But the size of the ears in the reference image is how large I want them to look on her.

Alright so below I provided a reference for coloring and style for certain things that I couldn’t describe as well.

Reference for what I want the hair to look like:  Hair

Reference for hair color:  Hair Color Reference

So in the image the hair is black and blue. So for hair color I’d like it if you could draw her hair as primarily dark blue(see image linked in the word blue) and then the like tips would be orange. And maybe a tiny bit of purple on the bottom of the orange tips.

Reference for belt: Belt

Reference for ears: Ears

Reference for fangs: Fangs

Also I’d like it if you could draw her smiling, and maybe have like a “I’m better than you pose.” If you could do that I’d really appreciate it.

If that's to much could you draw this instead:

imageproxy.png.6e84374b44ccc6a101bc51ab1675ccd0.thumb.png.2111010c025438c7dc35f8a41364e35e.png

On 8/10/2017 at 8:33 PM, Caltrop said:

Could you draw Viri..in color..if that's not any issue..
I'll post what she'll  look like as a mare in the files below

I'll see what I can do, I can't do color as I don't have any colored pencils to work with. sorry about the long wait, I've been busy with school and getting settled into my new home.

• 2 weeks later...