Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(SEARCHING) A Shadow of Love (1x1 Rom/Sol)

Victoria Everglade

The Premise:
Luna and her sister Celestia had just returned from the Crystal Empire after helping their niece Cadence with the Heart Festival. While Luna really enjoyed herself there, seeing all the happy couples at the festival, made her start to think about her own love life, which in her eyes was pretty pathetic. She did once have a stallionfriend, an alicorn none the less, but he had once lost his alicorn status after Luna turned into Nightmare Moon.

The stallion never stopped loving her though, and little did she know, he had taken up a station as her most trusted guard and confidant/advisor. It is on one of her nights where she is feeling particularly lonely, that the stallion, Shadow Step (who I will be playing as) comes to her aid and comforts her, but this time, things start to progress,

Over time,. Luna starts to notice some subtle similarities between Shadow Step and her long lost lover, over time, the similarities become more and more striking to her, causing her to question him about it, and then he confesses his undying love for her and tells her how he had lost his alicorn status and simply became a night guard, and then when she was redeemed, he had done his best to work his way up the ranks to be her most trusted guard and advisor.

My OC Shadow Step:
Name: Shadow Step
Species: Pony
Race: Alicorn (current without powers and a horn)
Appearance: TBA
Backstory: 
Shadow Step was once a proud and powerful Alicorn who had ruled the Shadowlands of Equestria, and he also often worked alongside Luna, helping her with her night time and with helping the other ponies with their dreams..and thus he and Luna begun having feelings for each other, which then turned into them dating for a long time.

However, after Nightmare Moon took over Luna and sh was banished to the moon for a thousand moons, shadow also lost his Alicorn powers , which was then put into the Alicorn Amulet, and thus he also lost his horn, and was forced to take on a Thestral form. 

Celestia however, took pity on him and gave him a post as a Night Guard, and after Luna had been redeemed, he worked his way up the ranks, to eventually become her most trusted guard and advisor.
Personality: 
Despite his appearance and Backstory, he is actually quite a kind and caring stallion, often helping ponies in need, caring for those who need some comfort or help, and he of course is completely loyal to Luna and Celestia.

He has a soft spot for foals, especially Thestral foals who feel lonely or scared because of how others treat them for being different and ponies of the night.

RULES:
1. Let us keep this PG13+ please so no sex, minimal coarse language, violence and gore
2. Forum Rules also apply
3. Please do your best to post a reply the length of at least one paragraph.
4. Post regularly (if possible), I'm kind of tired of RPs going dead due to lack of responses
5. An OC (or another canon character i.e Tia or Cadence) may be used if Luna is not to your tastes
6. What I say goes
7. If unsure about something, approach me about it
8. It can be either anthro or feral
9. Above all else, have fun!

Signs up here
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Since nobody else wants to RP with you I guess I'm the only guy for you! So I'll be playing as Techno and probably in the RP he would try to restore shadow step. :)

Link: https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/techno-universal-r9672/

On 27 March 2017 at 5:08 PM, Orange Sparks said:

Bumping to gage for interest

Since nobody else wants to RP with you I guess I'm the only guy for you! So I'll be playing as Techno and probably in the RP he would try to restore shadow step. :)

Link: https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/techno-universal-r9672/

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Orange Sparks said:

Awesome, and by restore, I'm guessing you mean restore him to being the king of the Shadowlands..but who would play Luna?

Well yes Techno was going to try and bring shadow back to his full power state. Plus I recommend you play Luna as there's some differences with her personality according to the backstory of the RP so simply you would be able to play her more accurately than me. :) 

7 hours ago, Orange Sparks said:

Alright i think I can do that. I'm currently out atm and probably won't be able to reply for a while.

I'm finally back home from school now so you should be available now too as that other post you did over 7 hours ago. :)

10 minutes ago, Orange Sparks said:

Going to start it up now

Yup! It's about time we get started! :)

BTW I noticed how you live in Australia and to be honest I live in Melbourne here in Australia! :)

Edited by Techno Universal