Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your opinion on Rainbow Dash?

Traitorous Pony

2 hours ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

The episode is about Rainbow Dash finally getting into the Wonderbolts, yet the episode spends it's entire runtime humiliating her and treating her like garbage, never giving her a chance to recover. 

It does the complete opposite of everything it was supposed to do

It more so expresses her flaws... opposed to treating her like garbage. I guess she did fall in a trash can at the beginning of the episode.

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

Extremely important point. RD without some form of self-indulgence and over confidence would not be the same character at all. I think that the flaws of the character can be one of the reasons people appreciate them. RD is no exception to that rule for me. 

Exactly. Nobody likes a "Mary-Sue" character.

Edited by Phisica.
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Nerdy Luigi said:

I personally believe she has the poorest character development of the mane six, is the least friendly of the mane six, and fits her element the worst.

'fits her element the worst'. I disagree and I think she fits her element the best e.g. in Wonderbolts Academy she was prepared to give up her dream for her friends, in Sonic Rainboom, rather than letting Rarity, her competitor (who was supposed be supporting her rather than competing against her), and the Wonderbolts fall to their deaths, she instead went after them and saved them, in Over A Barrel, she was pretty much the only one to go looking for Spike after he had been captured by the Buffalo, in Dragon Quest, she goes with Rarity and Twilight to keep on eye Spike and ultimately put herself in danger when she had no real obligation to, in The Cutiemark Chronicles she sticks up for Fluttershy against the bullies (and her decision to do so ultimately leads to the events of the Sonic Rainboom and the Mane Six receiving their cutiemarks (thus creating the connection between them)), in Sleepless In Ponyville, she saves Scootaloo from falling down a waterfall and even takes her under her wing by the end of the episode, in May The Best Pet Win! she chooses to have tank as her pet even though he's slow, boring and had none of the qualities she was originally looking for in a pet and is shown to have grown to secretly show affection for him in Just For Sidekicks. And even the worst episodes like TMMDW still show why she is the bearer of that element e.g. in the aforementioned episode, after being humiliated and having her fanbase stolen by her hypocritical friends, she still sticks with them in the end.

'Is the the least friendly of the man six'. That isn't really true and the mane six are pretty much all equal friendly.

As for having the 'poorest character development of the mane six'. I have to 100% disagree on that. Rainbow Dash has actually had the greatest character growth out of all the mane six imo, from being unknowingly insensitive to being able consider her friend's insecurities and drop her tone in Hurricane Fluttershy. From reading being considered only for 'eggheads' to her, to her fully embracing it; so much so that she was even able to beat Twilight in argument about the Daring Do books in Daring Don't and continued to show knowledge about different parts of the lore in Stranger Than Fanfiction. Etc.

3 hours ago, Phisica. said:

It more so expresses her flaws... opposed to treating her like garbage.

The writer/s of episode did treat her like garbage though, considering she was constantly called 'Rainbow Crash' (which was clearly distracting to her and making her perform worse, which was completely counter-productive), incurred several injures (by being struck by lightning and colliding into the ground) and was humiliated by the rest of the Wonderbolts, who were acting like complete knobs. Also, the moral of that episode was absolutely awful and one of the worst of the entire show. Overall, I rank it as the most disappointing episode of the show so far.

Edited by Nsxile
  • Brohoof 2

She's a great character with an ego that I enjoy seeing getting demolished and taken down a peg or twelve

Wonder when the changeling that replaced her after she was eaten alive by zomponies is gonna be found out though

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Phisica. said:

It more so expresses her flaws... opposed to treating her like garbage. I guess she did fall in a trash can at the beginning of the episode.

Exactly. Nobody likes a "Mary-Sue" character.

Again, this would've been the case if the episode gave her a chance to shine, which it never did, instead they doubled down on the humiliation. It never felt like she ever achieved anything, instead the episode constantly laughs at her, and then keeps her in the 'Bolts out of pity

• Brohoof 3

Best pony since season 1 :P:)
That being said, I'm starting to dread her Wonderbolt episodes; everyone since Wonderbolt academy has been pretty bad, and the bolts seem pretty terrible at this point, so her obsessing over them just comes off as her trying (and failing) reach incredibly low hanging fruit.

At this point I VASTLY prefer her Daring do episodes, for the fact that daring do actually has come off POSITIVELY as a good role model and character and the fact that her adventures in the daring do episodes seem to match her personality better without tearing her down at all (She still has flaws but, in keeping with what whompywhomperson above has said episodes should do in the end, given dash some moments to shine and celebrate her in the end)

• Brohoof 3

23 minutes ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

Best pony since season 1 :P:)
That being said, I'm starting to dread her Wonderbolt episodes; everyone since Wonderbolt academy has been pretty bad, and the bolts seem pretty terrible at this point, so her obsessing over them just comes off as her trying (and failing) reach incredibly low hanging fruit

I sorta disagree with this, I mean, sure the Wonderbolts can be handled much much much much much better, apart from Rainbow Falls and Newbie Dash, most of the WB-centric episodes are still really solid. I mean, Testing, Rarity Investigates, and Top Bolt are still considered some of the best of their respective seasons. It just sucks that most of the ones that matter most are horse dung

At this point I VASTLY prefer her Daring do episodes, for the fact that daring do actually has come off POSITIVELY as a good role model and character and the fact that her adventures in the daring do episodes seem to match her personality better without tearing her down at all (She still has flaws but, in keeping with what whompywhomperson above has said episodes should do in the end, given dash some moments to shine and celebrate her in the end)

I do agree with this, Stranger Than Fanfiction was a great sequel to Daring Don't, and one that showed Daring and Rainbow, and their relationship in a great way

• Brohoof 1

I do like her personality but I don't like how certain parts are being treated as convenient plot propellant much to this character's detriment. She does not need a personality alteration; she needs a purpose so that her traits could be built upon.

There are a lot of good things one can do with a self-centered jock like RD without changing her personality but she needs to be cut loose, either becoming an officer inside the Equestrian nebulous protection network, an adventurer/next Daring Do, or a bit of both. As far as I'm concerned, she has the looks and the attitude (and the capacity to romance literally anything) of a main character in one of them adventure RPGs. Let her become all she can be.

• Brohoof 2

Maybe it's just my own personality shining through, but I relate with Dash really well. She comes off as self-confident, most certainly, but it never rubbed me the wrong way the way some arrogant characters do in shows. I guess she just falls on the right side of that line to me.

Also she's super cute

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

As far as I'm concerned, she has the looks and the attitude (and the capacity to romance literally anything) of a main character in one of them adventure RPGs. Let her become all she can be.

Which makes sense given how Faust originally had both a bigger adventure focus for the series and RD as the main character in her initial brainstorming for the show XD

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

Again, this would've been the case if the episode gave her a chance to shine, which it never did, instead they doubled down on the humiliation. It never felt like she ever achieved anything, instead the episode constantly laughs at her, and then keeps her in the 'Bolts out of pity

I guess I can somewhat agree with that.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Nsxile said:

The writer/s of episode did treat her like garbage though, considering she was constantly called 'Rainbow Crash' (which was clearly distracting to her and making her perform worse, which was completely counter-productive), incurred several injures (by being struck by lightning and colliding into the ground) and was humiliated by the rest of the Wonderbolts, who were acting like complete knobs. Also, the moral of that episode was absolutely awful and one of the worst of the entire show. Overall, I rank it as the most disappointing episode of the show so far.

If Dash was always perfect, the show would be boring... We need episodes, that pick on characters. Rainbow Dash is one of my favorite characters... but I think she's overrated.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

Which makes sense given how Faust originally had both a bigger adventure focus for the series and RD as the main character in her initial brainstorming for the show XD

We have entered a new era of action and adventure and MLP is at the crossroads: they can either put more emphasis on adventure, drown in the lol-so-randomness of the current popular slice-o-life scheme, or they can eat the bullet of irrelevance and be done with it. I'm sure Disney wouldn't mind supplying H-Bro with all the popular princesses they need to stay afloat.

In light of this assessment each member of Mane 6 needs a new & improved story that is theirs alone. Even if the Movie is gonna be the best thing since sliced bread I'm not sure how casual audience shall react to another filler season of Starlight and everyday bullshit.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not the biggest fan of Rainbow Dash. She always complains about other characters, dispite the fact that she has many flaws. She also very rarely shows appreciation for her friends and any loyalty for them (which is very ironic). However, I don't blame her, since one one ever seems to tell her off for it, so she doesn't know any different. I don't hate Rainbow Dash, but she could be so much better. I really liked her in Hurricane Fluttershy, but that's really the peak of it.

• Brohoof 1

She was a cool badass in Season 1 and then (for SOME reason) the writers decided to turn her into a "2 dimensional character" even though she technically already was one. 

In other words, she was far better before the writers tried to force depth down her throat. (She was actually my #1 fav char at one point Q.Q Now she is close to the bottom of the list)

I never liked her. actually i hated her xD but rewatching the show made me appreciate her more. i dont hate her anymore and i can enjoy her episodes.

I do not like how she treats other ponies, her super big ego,arrogant, bragging about herself 24/7. funny mane6 hate trixie for doing the same but rainbow is their friend.

also i do not like she seems to forget the friendship lessons. i feel she's been learning the same ones since season 1 from s6. for example the one of not pranking cause it can hurt ponies feelings. also that episode where she wanted a daring do book and changed it for fluttershy having to go to train that dog? WHAT A LOYAL FRIEND. it not was an episode of getting a rainbow power object (where each mane6 element was tested), so it makes it so much worse.

then she says things to everypony hurting their feelings. dont remember examples but its everytime aplejack makes her sush. and again, never learns. it was ok on first seasons but now its getting extra annoying. same problem happens with spike. honesty should be her element (with episodes to learn how to be honest without hurting other feelings) and AJ cares so much about her family and sometimes is motherly to her friends so it should be loyalty (also AJ tends to lie to dont hurt other feelings)

WHILE i rant a lot, as i said now i dont hate her and i enjoy her episodes and jokes (except when she makes fun of other ponies or brags too much). I think my favourite episode by her is the one where she must to study for an exam and she feels bad and dumb because she cant remember anything. then they help her with different studing methods untill they see she learns her way. also i like the first one of daring do, where at the hospital she goes to hate reading to loving it. and i love she is usually seen reading a daring do book in non-daring doo episodes. then the episode where she has to let her pet tank go for winter it was very lovely and touching imo, cause i felt it can be used for when a pet dies. also im glad she fullfilled her goal of becoming a wondercolt, showing some evolution to the show. 

Edited by Tropico
  • Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, Nsxile said:

20 hours ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

I understand what you mean, but I never felt Rainbow Dash was humiliated in "Newbie Dash." Yeah, she had to endure a lot in the episode but I never felt the writer was mean-spirited toward RD at all.  I appreciate the episode for what it tried to do. Rainbow Dash became too cocky and completely obsessed with her nickname so I could understand the lesson she had to learn in the end, even if it was painful. I can't see it as humiliating, but more like Rainbow Dash maturing and growing as a character. 

It would have been humiliating if there was no lesson at all. But Rainbow showed humility, she realized what she had done, she felt genuinely sorry and would accept the consequences no matter what they were. It may sound odd but RD admitting she was wrong was a powerful moment for me personally. It showed how much she has matured and grown over the seasons. It showed that there are times you need to speak if there's something you don't like, that sometimes standing out from the rest isn't always a good thing if teamwork is required, and that you shouldn't be acting like someone you're not. Spitfire in particular saw right through that.

But what really sold it for me was the ending scene. Rainbow Dash finally being at peace and happy while cleaning up the mess from the event. This short scene is still one of my favorite moments in the show. 

The Wonderbolts aren't blameless, but they have a kind of "military" command structure, and this is just their way of "doing things." 

---

For me personally Rainbow is a character who has traits that can be easy to define at first glance. At the same time Rainbow Dash, beneath her exterior of "coolness and being awesome," is a complex and deep character. She has a heart of gold and I feel that of the Mane 6, her character is among the most developed. I can't shake the feeling there's still a lot we haven't seen from her, as if we only scratched the surface.

It's funny how I had trouble getting used to her character in the first few seasons. But now I enjoy almost every episode she's in. She has matured and grown so much, she also seems to be more composed, more humble, less inclined to get angry, less impulsive and more patient (Like she was with Zephyr and Quibble. I'm not sure the RD from season 1 or 2 would have tolerated them as much) while still being herself.

Edited by JH24
  • Brohoof 2

I dont think people realize that Rainbows character dynamic is loyalty because it is a more impressive feat of her. The point of her character is her athleticism, and talents are her coping mechanism, she is  very lonely and she states her distaste in being so... you see she is the first one to see if Twilight needs company revisiting the castle... AJ is born loyal because she is part of a close family dynamic, Rainbow Dash has to emanate self worth (when it really matters, and sometimes when it doesnt) so that her friends dont see through that emotional exterior, that was the first time the ever saw her cry when Tank was going to "hibernate" and she was so loyal to him, she was willing to change the entire weather patterns for all of Equestria no matter what it took... these things are looked at in negative aspects because of her personality, but what this is really saying is just because you have a friend that seems like an introvert who cares nothing about anyone but themselves, as she is or appears to be the laziest, but when it comes down to it is the most athletic.... its part of who they are personified as... or rather ponified as, because Rainbow Dashes loyalty is what makes her redeemable, and the hero arch character, despite what happens she is loyal to her friends...

(Basically what this is implying, is that, it goes without saying Twilight, or Fluttershy, or Applejack would remain loyal to their friends... its just a no brainer, but this is saying that Rainbows loyalty, IS her redeeming quality, because she may act like a jerk or do childish pranks or whatever, but if it came down to it, she is on the line for those she cares about....

Edited by Rose Coil
  • Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

She always complains about other characters

*Citation needed.

8 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

She also very rarely shows any loyalty for her friends (which is very ironic).

That's an ironic statement in itself, considering she saved a bunch of them in the past, stuck with them when they humiliated her and gave up plenty of things she wanted, for her friends. Repeating what I stated above;

E.g. in Wonderbolts Academy she was prepared to give up her dream for her friends, in Sonic Rainboom, rather than letting Rarity, her competitor (who was supposed be supporting her rather than competing against her), and the Wonderbolts fall to their deaths, she instead went after them and saved them, in Over A Barrel, she was pretty much the only one to go looking for Spike after he had been captured by the Buffalo, in Dragon Quest, she goes with Rarity and Twilight to keep on eye Spike and ultimately put herself in danger when she had no real obligation to, in The Cutiemark Chronicles she sticks up for Fluttershy against the bullies (and her decision to do so ultimately leads to the events of the Sonic Rainboom and the Mane Six receiving their cutiemarks (thus creating the connection between them)), in Sleepless In Ponyville, she saves Scootaloo from falling down a waterfall and even takes her under her wing by the end of the episode, in May The Best Pet Win! she chooses to have tank as her pet even though he's slow, boring and had none of the qualities she was originally looking for in a pet and is shown to have grown to secretly show affection for him in Just For Sidekicks. And even the worst episodes like TMMDW still show why she is the bearer of that element e.g. in the aforementioned episode, after being humiliated and having her fanbase stolen by her hypocritical 'friends', she still sticks with them in the end.

5 hours ago, Tropico said:

I do not like how she treats other ponies, her super big ego,arrogant, bragging about herself 24/7. funny mane6 hate trixie for doing the same but rainbow is their friend.

'I do not like how she treats other ponies' What? You mean decently, giving them motivational speeches such as ' And we're your friends! We don't care if you came in fiftieth place! You're still number one in our books ', Listen, Scootaloo. Maybe you'll fly someday, or maybe you won't. You're all kinds of awesome anyway. '' and saving them from falling to their deaths? <sarcasm> Wow. So terrible!</sarcasm>

'bragging about herself 24/7' Really? She doesn't actually do that every second of her life, considering she reads, she now works for the wonderbolts and is actually works on her flight routine more than anything. That statement is pretty much an over-exaggeration at best.

'funny mane6 hate trixie for doing the same but rainbow is their friend'. Yet unlike Trixie, Rainbow Dash can actually do the things she states she can. So that's a pretty moot point. Also, unlike Trixie, she doesn't throw them around or attempt to humiliate them back when they try to screw up her day. She also doesn't run away into the night and never return to ponyville, unlike Trixie. She also didn't go back with an alicorn amulet, hold countless ponies to ransom with her newly found magic (thanks to the alicorn amulet and not her own abilities... Which were basically non-existent), challenge Twilight to a duel magic and become a total dictator when Twilight lost and got banished from ponyville. So... Yeah... There's actually quite a difference between them.

also i do not like she seems to forget the friendship lessons. i feel she's been learning the same ones since season 1 from s6. for example the one of not pranking cause it can hurt ponies feelings. also that episode where she wanted a daring do book and changed it for fluttershy having to go to train that dog? WHAT A LOYAL FRIEND. it not was an episode of getting a rainbow power object (where each mane6 element was tested), so it makes it so much worse

She hasn't really, considering what I stated in my previous post. 28 Pranks Later was awful and flanderised her character to the point where she was OOC (and ignores The Griffon Brush Off and was a blatant attempt to sh*t on her character by the writers), but she was ultimately encouraged by Rarity's words to 'put forth effort' into them. As for Trade Ya, actually, she give the book back for friend after originally getting caught up in the moment of wanting that book, and the fact that she now had the book, in her hooves, and changed her mind over it almost immediately and spent the rest of the day trying to trade it to get her friend back (and ultimately succeeding) when she could have just let the trader walk away with Fluttershy and enjoy her new book, then yeah, I'd argue she was being a loyal friend, considering she didn't even read through it and ultimately regretted her decision, even if she made mistake of doing it. How does it make it worse exactly? Did anyone really complain when Fluttershy, the supposed 'element of kindness', kicked her brother out of her house in Flutter Brutter? No, because she fixed it in the end. Kinda like what happened in this episode.

then she says things to everypony hurting their feelings. dont remember examples but its everytime aplejack makes her sush. and again, never learns. it was ok on first seasons but now its getting extra annoying. same problem happens with spike. honesty should be her element (with episodes to learn how to be honest without hurting other feelings) and AJ cares so much about her family and sometimes is motherly to her friends so it should be loyalty (also AJ tends to lie to dont hurt other feelings)

"she says things to everypony hurting their feelings". Citation needed and that's kinda BS.

"AJ cares so much about her family and sometimes is motherly to her friends" So much so that runs away from her friends and doesn't bother contacting her family in The Last Round Up? So much so that she takes part in humiliating Rainbow Dash in The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well while also being a hypocrite?

"AJ tends to lie to dont hurt other feelings" Just like she did in Rarity Takes Manehattan, right? Only Applejack didn't, told the truth when talking to Rarity ("Yeah, you were pretty rotten") and was accused by Rainbow Dash of basically being too honest "Wow, Applejack. I know your thing is honesty, but come on!". So basically, she fits her element better than she does loyalty. Also, Rainbow Dash has also lied at times, like in MMMystery On The Friendship Express, so it's pretty moot comparison by that logic and kinda shows that Applejack is a better element of honesty than loyalty.

• Brohoof 2

35 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

*Citation needed.

That's an ironic statement in itself, considering she saved a bunch of them in the past, stuck with them when they humiliated her and gave up plenty of things she wanted, for her friends. Repeating what I stated above;

E.g. in Wonderbolts Academy she was prepared to give up her dream for her friends, in Sonic Rainboom, rather than letting Rarity, her competitor (who was supposed be supporting her rather than competing against her), and the Wonderbolts fall to their deaths, she instead went after them and saved them, in Over A Barrel, she was pretty much the only one to go looking for Spike after he had been captured by the Buffalo, in Dragon Quest, she goes with Rarity and Twilight to keep on eye Spike and ultimately put herself in danger when she had no real obligation to, in The Cutiemark Chronicles she sticks up for Fluttershy against the bullies (and her decision to do so ultimately leads to the events of the Sonic Rainboom and the Mane Six receiving their cutiemarks (thus creating the connection between them)), in Sleepless In Ponyville, she saves Scootaloo from falling down a waterfall and even takes her under her wing by the end of the episode, in May The Best Pet Win! she chooses to have tank as her pet even though he's slow, boring and had none of the qualities she was originally looking for in a pet and is shown to have grown to secretly show affection for him in Just For Sidekicks. And even the worst episodes like TMMDW still show why she is the bearer of that element e.g. in the aforementioned episode, after being humiliated and having her fanbase stolen by her hypocritical 'friends', she still sticks with them in the end.

'I do not like how she treats other ponies' What? You mean decently, giving them motivational speeches such as ' And we're your friends! We don't care if you came in fiftieth place! You're still number one in our books ', Listen, Scootaloo. Maybe you'll fly someday, or maybe you won't. You're all kinds of awesome anyway. '' and saving them from falling to their deaths? <sarcasm> Wow. So terrible!</sarcasm>

'bragging about herself 24/7' Really? She doesn't actually do that every second of her life, considering she reads, she now works for the wonderbolts and is actually works on her flight routine more than anything. That statement is pretty much an over-exaggeration at best.

'funny mane6 hate trixie for doing the same but rainbow is their friend'. Yet unlike Trixie, Rainbow Dash can actually do the things she states she can. So that's a pretty moot point. Also, unlike Trixie, she doesn't throw them around or attempt to humiliate them back when they try to screw up her day. She also doesn't run away into the night and never return to ponyville, unlike Trixie. She also didn't go back with an alicorn amulet, hold countless ponies to ransom with her newly found magic (thanks to the alicorn amulet and not her own abilities... Which were basically non-existent), challenge Twilight to a duel magic and become a total dictator when Twilight lost and got banished from ponyville. So... Yeah... There's actually quite a difference between them.

She hasn't really, considering what I stated in my previous post. 28 Pranks Later was awful and flanderised her character to the point where she was OOC (and ignores The Griffon Brush Off and was a blatant attempt to sh*t on her character by the writers), but she was ultimately encouraged by Rarity's words to 'put forth effort' into them. As for Trade Ya, actually, she give the book back for friend after originally getting caught up in the moment of wanting that book, and the fact that she now had the book, in her hooves, and changed her mind over it almost immediately and spent the rest of the day trying to trade it to get her friend back (and ultimately succeeding) when she could have just let the trader walk away with Fluttershy and enjoy her new book, then yeah, I'd argue she was being a loyal friend, considering she didn't even read through it and ultimately regretted her decision, even if she made mistake of doing it. How does it make it worse exactly? Did anyone really complain when Fluttershy, the supposed 'element of kindness', kicked her brother out of her house in Flutter Brutter? No, because she fixed it in the end. Kinda like what happened in this episode.

"she says things to everypony hurting their feelings". Citation needed and that's kinda BS.

"AJ cares so much about her family and sometimes is motherly to her friends" So much so that runs away from her friends and doesn't bother contacting her family in The Last Round Up? So much so that she takes part in humiliating Rainbow Dash in The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well while also being a hypocrite?

"AJ tends to lie to dont hurt other feelings" Just like she did in Rarity Takes Manehattan, right? Only Applejack didn't, told the truth when talking to Rarity ("Yeah, you were pretty rotten") and was accused by Rainbow Dash of basically being too honest "Wow, Applejack. I know your thing is honesty, but come on!". So basically, she fits her element better than she does loyalty. Also, Rainbow Dash has also lied at times, like in MMMystery On The Friendship Express, so it's pretty moot comparison by that logic and kinda shows that Applejack is a better element of honesty than loyalty.

I concur with with this guy haha... Rainbow tries to motivate when she is in the position, she just isnt always able to get everypony on board... they put Rainbow out of character for the sake of plot lines, Rainbow states she would NEVER prank Fluttershy but for the sake of 28 pranks later (one of if not the worst episode, imo) they reduce Rainbows fun loving character integrity to an outright bully... she makes selfish decisions, and inherently thinks of herself, it isnt because she is selfish or doesnt care about her friends, she is a moment thinker, and some people perceive things from self experience/self perspective... you see clearly though FROM THE FIRST EPISODE, although Rainbow would have been clearly out matched by Nightmare Night, after once knowing she is responsible for the disappearance of her princess, she is jumping at her, and even defensively accused Twilight of being a spy, loyal spirit isnt always of love in spirit, she is just unflattering and abrasive at times, but she cares HIGHLY for those close to her or whom she holds in high regards...

Rainbow is a good character. But almost 50% of the idea for her was probably to make little girls like her. But, as Bonnie Zacherle said..

"They're Collectible!"

But in the show, Rainbow is cool. But sometimes Hasbro just makes Rainbow Dash more cringe-worthy.

59 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

of course when she does those motivational speeches its great. i was only refering when she laughs remembering other ponies something bad they did or when someone says "fluttershy is brave" and she laughs at her face. not real examples cause as i said in my first post i dont rembember lmao but yeah she does that, like spike.

that <sarcasm> and the whole tone of your post is too much btw omf chill

ofc is not 24/7, its just an expression. but almost every episode she does even when its only sentence. and i find it annoying. everytime braggin shes the best flyer arround etc

yeah i can see that point. still they dislike trixie since second zero and did nothing wrong there and imo there she was like RD

so what i say, if she acts 28 praks later that bad we gotta acocunt that. imo its not fair breaking the 4th wall and say "it was writers fault" when in other cases we talk about the show like if it was a real world and characters. and yes i agree writers made RD very bad in that episode xD it should be an episode of first seasons

as for trade ya, i understand your point but i still feel it was a real bad moment of her. as much as exited you are for getting that book you want, you dont let that they take your friend away. (sorry for my english btw:please:)

and fluttershy kicking out her brother imo doesnt compares to RD letting that flutter had to go train a dog when she didn want. we know how his brother personality is.

Edited by Tropico