Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many times have you moved?

zerox

(edited)

To be honest I've never moved house in my life so far. I was born in Melbourne and I've been living here for almost 16 years now. My house was completed in 1998 and I was born in 2001. I've literally been living in the same house for my whole life so far!:)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 2

I have moved quite a few times, only once being out of the country (then back). I am not sure I can count. I don't see any more major place changes in the near future though.

• 1 year later...

I can't count how many times I moved. Most of those were when I was a kid. I've been at my current place for over a decade. I'm not a fan of moving because it's stressful trying to adjust to the new surroundings and people.

I had to sit down and count it up. I've lived in 19 different places ranging from Ontario, Canada to Washington State, USA.

• Brohoof 1

I have moved 8 or 9 different times in my life. Although, it's been three and a half years since I last moved - Making it the longest streak yet. 

I have moved several times in my life. For college, for jobs. I have tended to lose count, but I did move recently!
Me and my husband are now in the lovely little town of Ballston Spa, NY. We were thinking of moving back to his home state of Nevada, but a job opportunity arose in NY so we took it!

My God, it was stressful /___\ I think I'm still recovering.

• Brohoof 1

I have moved twice in my life. The first time was to a temporary home and the second time was to my now permanent home.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...