Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anything you absolutely hate doing?

child of the night

• Feeling isolated in terms of relationships/dating
  • Complexities with my identity as whole
  • Jim, who never says thank you everytime I open the door for him at Circle K (screw you, man!)
  • Seriously Jim what the Hell's your problem?
  • Existential crisis (man gotta love those)
  • Jim... ugh...
  • Brohoof 1

Going to work!! :love: 

There are few other things, but that one is the worst! :P

Seriously though, it's my main source of negative energy and stress (long story). Thanks to job, I'm kinda busy most of the time, which is bad for my hobbies. Having 5-6 hours of free time / day is totally not enough for me. I'll make one post... another post.. reply to the wall of messages, do something else and voila, gotta go to work. ^_^
*sigh* Welp, that's just how the life works. :twi:

Edited by Rikifive
If 'jobless' would be a paid job... :3

Group projects are very often guaranteed to turn me into the grumpiest being on Earth, exaggeratedly speaking. Just let me do my own thing and keep the others away from my work.
Being in front of an audience is definitely one of the obvious as well. Not just because I start to stutter and turn red, but also because being seen by many people at once leaves me with a huge bunch of negative feelings. Since they're all seeing me during a weak moment, they'll probably base the idea of me on the fact that I'm bad with people and look really dumb. Which really sucks.

• Speaking when I'm in a bad mood.
  • Having to cover someone's ass on my day off, so they can stay home. (Yet God forbid I need another day off)
  • Having to come in early to hold first shift's hand, even though they're probably going to leave me a mess.
  • Being told to do work, I only like working if I'm not told to do it.
  • Being around the immature.
  • Sleeping... I really hate sleeping.
  • Wearing shoes, if not for the worry of rusty nails, being in the desert, or the fact most places won't let you in barefoot I'd wear wrappings on my feet. (This is why my OC doesn't wear shoes)

And the list goes on, this is just all I can think of.

Traveling. Don't get me wrong I love visiting tourist spots, and spending vacation with my relatives when going abroad. But the reason why I hate traveling is that you have to sit on your a** for like 5 or even around 10 hours before you arrive to your destination.

Cleaning. Even though I do clean, I strongly dislike it.

Getting pissed off, trust me when my blood boils, the jacka** in me will start speaking French, and I don't mean like the words Monsieur or Bonjour.

(edited)

Visiting the DMV office to renew my license or pay fees.

Any time I go there, it usually takes three hours to get something done...

Edited by Halberd

(edited)

I hate washing dishes. Scrubbing old food off of plates, especially if I put it off right away with sticky foods like cheese, gross me out. I have a really strong sense of smell and the combination of hot water and food sometimes make me gag.

Oh, and cleaning the cat's litter box.

Edited by Sgamer

I hate like, when I wake up, and then spending energy being awake and sentient. Then I have to eat and walk and sit for like, a whole day before I can sleep again.

I really hate dealing with stupid people and socializing with people I don't find interesting in general.

Also, I hate waking up early, using public transport and watching TV.