Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Viscra's MIDI Music Request Thread (CLOSED INDEFINITELY)

Viscra Maelstrom

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Nightshade Primus said:

I'd like you to make a MIDI version of a chiptune titled "Folk 'N' Storm" by Miguel Samiez in 1993, which was later reused in Kyodai Mahjongg, or Mahjongg Master 5

ohh, that's a pretty nice song you've got there. it shouldn't be too hard to cover, so i'll add it to the list.

so sorry for the delay! i've been pretty busy over here. i finished your request now @Nightshade Primus, i hope you like it! i even took the liberty of having the MIDI file loop (since the original song does), and the MP3 repeating itself and fading out, for a better listening experience, i hope that was okay.

MP3: Folk n Storm.mp3

MIDI: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/2f34njvu0bdsgji/folk n storm.mid?dl=0

3 hours ago, Viscra Maelstrom said:

so sorry for the delay! i've been pretty busy over here. i finished your request now @Nightshade Primus, i hope you like it! i even took the liberty of having the MIDI file loop (since the original song does), and the MP3 repeating itself and fading out, for a better listening experience, i hope that was okay.

MP3: Folk n Storm.mp3

MIDI: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/2f34njvu0bdsgji/folk n storm.mid?dl=0

It sounds absolutely wonderful, darling... thank you!

I don't mind the delay, to be honest.  I'd rather have a product that's had time and effort put into it.  Quality over quantity, as they say!

Hey there! I was wondering if you could make a theme based off of my birthstone. Maybe a classic feel to it?

Turquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man's history, the talisman of kings, shamans, and warriors. It is a stone of protection, strong and opaque, yet soothing to the touch, healing to the eye, as if carved from an azure heaven and slipped to earth.

download.jpe

On 2017-04-27 at 4:25 AM, Iced_Coffee Nerd said:

Hey there! I was wondering if you could make a theme based off of my birthstone. Maybe a classic feel to it?

Turquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man's history, the talisman of kings, shamans, and warriors. It is a stone of protection, strong and opaque, yet soothing to the touch, healing to the eye, as if carved from an azure heaven and slipped to earth.

download.jpe

hmm, a classic feel, huh? do you have any examples i can use as inspiration?

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies if I'm being a bother, but would you mind if I were to make a secondary request?

This one is for a project I am currently working on, so I'll be sure to credit you for the MIDI.  I'll also be willing to share the project via PM if you require information as to what it is I'm doing exactly!

• 3 weeks later...

oh gosh. i'm so very sorry for taking so long to get to your request, @Iced_Coffee Nerd! i was waiting to get more info on your request, and then i completely forgot to make your request! i am incredibly sorry for this mishap! i have made your request for a classic song based on Turquoise now. i structured the song so it's like it has several "mini-acts" in it, i hope you like it, and i hope i didn't burn your trust for taking so long on this!

MP3: Turquoise.mp3

MIDI: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rf14aaxjw7jstac/Turquoise.mid?dl=0

(edited)

Hi, I'd love a theme-song-esque type! I'd like it to be fast-paced, adventurous (the theme is superpowered fighting) and similar to the Gravity Falls theme song! (Could you also include some parts in the song where I could show each of my five characters? If not, that's totally fine.) Thanks so much!

Edited by firephantom

(edited)

Hi!!! Could I apply? I would like a theme for my ponysona... ^^ Lotus Aura is a warm hearted unicorn. She is very insecure but talented (she sings and have a vast imagination in both creating and writing stories and drawing). She is loyal and is worried to not defraud anypony she cares about. Her closest friends appreciate her, but she still seems to be incapable of believing in herself and is in need of love, comprehension and feeling accepted. However, she would defend her loved ones as a lioness if necessary without thinking twice.

If you need more details, just tell me please... and thank you!!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that her cutie mark is about what she does from her heart, including when she sings.

LotusAuraCC_04.png.07e8d707e8736ec958ec5eef749c621d.png

LotusAuraCC_03.png.7f6f7a6a081d396559e6413ca7c438b8.png

LA_CM_1_2.png.f691f1d55fc1186875142fef84f60cfa.png

Edited by Lotus Aura

oh jeez, all these new posts! i should respond...

once again, @Iced_Coffee Nerd, your request has been finished. check back a few posts to find it, i want to know how you liked it!

@firephantom, your request is currently being worked on. i should have it finished very soon!

@Lotus Aura, @coopster1101your requests will have to be put on hold! i noticed that i had accidentally taken on more than 3 request slots at a time because of my tardiness, so i'm gonna have to take a little break so as to not get overwhelmed. sorry about the confusion! i hope you can understand.

phew. okay.

@firephantom, your request for a fast-paced , energetic theme-song is finished. i added in a slower part at 0:24 to 0:35 that should be enough time to introduce all the characters, so to speak.

MP3: Fighting Theme.mp3

MIDI: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wct2kze6rzw8ya1/Fighting Theme.mid?dl=0

i also finished your request, @Lotus Aura. i hope you find it fitting for your character.

MP3: Soaringful Skies.mp3

MIDI: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2eqiggg1gm8rjn0/Soaringful Skies.mid?dl=0

----

i'll get to your request soon, @coopster1101.

Oh 

My

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

It's PERFECT!!!!!!!! 

Viscra, I have no words!!!! I just love it!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds just like the music I would listen to all day!!!

Definitely 20% cooler ♡♡♡

What you do is beautiful, please keep going!!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-06-01 at 8:10 PM, coopster1101 said:

It would be awesome if you could do a midi of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RkOxncIiWM

hi. i'm really sorry for the absolutely massive delay, but i'm afraid i have to cancel your request. i just weren't able to get it to work. sorry if this disappoints you.

requests are closed indefinitely. this was a bit too much pressure for me to handle. if i get back to them, i'll make it known, but it was too hard to keep pumping out new, fresh ideas for me. 

4 minutes ago, Viscra Maelstrom said:

hi. i'm really sorry for the absolutely massive delay, but i'm afraid i have to cancel your request. i just weren't able to get it to work. sorry if this disappoints you.

requests are closed indefinitely. this was a bit too much pressure for me to handle. if i get back to them, i'll make it known, but it was too hard to keep pumping out new, fresh ideas for me. 

Don't worry it's alright :fluttershy: