Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you think if CinemaSins made a "Everything Wrong with MLP Movie" video, or HISE made a "How MLP Should've Ended" video? I would probably find them hilarious! I love both of those channels and their content! XD

Honestly while I can't comment too much on HISHE, I've been growing somewhat tired of CinemaSins recently. I dunno; maybe the humor is a bit too nitpick for me, but I end rolling my eyes a lot of the times, even on movies that are bad. XD

That said I wouldn't mind a CinemaSins vid on the MLP movie. I just hope it funny, though I know he has his audience.

• Brohoof 2

42 minutes ago, Great Prince said:

Honestly while I can't comment too much on HISHE, I've been growing somewhat tired of CinemaSins recently. I dunno; maybe the humor is a bit too nitpick for me, but I end rolling my eyes a lot of the times, even on movies that are bad. XD

I think at the end of the day, I think that's the point of CinemaSins, and even then, I feel like these only work when the movie is really bad or has tons of problems(like The Last Airbender and Dragonball Evolution)

• Brohoof 2

these days im watching cinemasins a lot ay, i would love a MLP one. even if they dont do that im sure the fandom will do many, since we have some for the episodes and EG 

Even better if Screen Junkies made an honest trailer for the Mlp movie 80's version before the upcoming 2017 one, but chances are that Screen Junkies, hishe, and cinemasins would probably do Blade Runner since it comes out the same week as Mlp movie

• Brohoof 1

As long as CinemaSins stays far away from mentioning the fandom in a negative light or even mentioning the fandom at all, I would be okay with it. I like the CinemaSins videos for what they are, they tend to be light hearted fun, but I feel he would be the type of person to insult the fandom. He should just focus on the movie and that's that. I hate it when the fandom is needlessly brought up just to be insulted.

HISE is something I don't watch anymore. Lost interest in those a loooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Doesn't cinemasins also manages cinemare sins :huh:? It's like cinemasins, but of individual pony episodes 

No, CinemareSins is just a parody of CinemaSins.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

It would be fun to see a CinemaSins video on the movie, but I feel worried that they'd be unfairly biased towards it. That and their humour becoming increasingly routine and monotonous (as there are now so many parodies of the channels in addition to the hundreds of videos uploaded onto the channel itself).

HISHE is nothing more than a collection of tedious, unfunny shorts that do little more than point out a reference in the hopes that someone finds it amusing. It isn't.

• 3 weeks later...

Honest Trailers would be perfect.

Starring so far:

Twilight Sparkle: Purple Rain

Applejack: Apples and Oranges

Pinkie Pie: The pink thing people see when they hallucinate.

Rainbow Dash: Rainbow Brite but 20% cooler.

Spike: Junior league mascot.

Tempest Shadow: Darth Unicron

The Storm King: I.R. Baboon King

And

Celestia, Luna, Cadance: Mannequins.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Visit the world where an evil army invades the peaceful kingdom by an overpowered villain in quest to steal magic from them, who then ends up chasing the main protagonist, who then getting betrayed by the Supreme Leader Snoke, I mean Lord Tirek. No wait by The Storm King.

Not Starring Hungry Hungry Hippos 

...The Clowns I ordered

Starring (Captain Celeno) Captain Jack Sparrow

... (Queen Novo )The Oprah Winfrey Show

... (Grabber) The rejected cast of Lilo and Stitch Movie

... (Princess Twilight caked in cake ) The cloppers wet dream, seriously thats hot

... (Capper) Puss in Boots.

.... (Tempest Shadow) Filthy Communist

... (Storm King) Evil Rafiki?

... The Murphy's Law ("What could possibly go wrong?")

My Little Pony: The Last Royal Guard

Experience The best music Hasbro has to offer

"The gay pride pony stroking her ego song."

"The Grand Theft Perl Song"

"The song we paid almost half of our budget on (Rainbow)"

"Everypony pay attention to my sob story song"

"I totally not going to sell you into slavery song to pay off my debts song."

Edited by Rebellious Rainbow
+Storm King + movie Tittle

Ehh I dunno. I mean, that's gonna whip up a firestorm if CinemaSins and HISE did those. They clearly need to tread carefully when they do so to this movie, especially since there's gonna be a LOT of tension between the latter. You get what I mean.

On 12/29/2017 at 4:00 AM, Rebellious Rainbow said:

"Everypony pay attention to my sob story song"

I think a title like this would fit better, "Be prepared for me to tell you why I turned to the dark side." It has to reference Be prepared from lion king and Disney Star Wars.

On 12/30/2017 at 9:01 PM, Singe said:

I think a title like this would fit better, "Be prepared for me to tell you why I turned to the dark side." It has to reference Be prepared from lion king and Disney Star Wars.

Sounds good, I forgot to add the title so I edited the post, probably could do the very first EQG movie in the style of Honest Trailer.

Don't know if this is kind of an old news by now, but this is the only thing we could get for now, Jenny from ScrfeenJunkies News on the premiere night

and I guess there is also this...

Edited by Rebellious Rainbow
+Jenny Nicholson