Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Character limit?

Foxy Socks

If there is a thread for this to go i can't find it, but apparently forum games has a cjaracter limit now. Other sections which didn't previously could have it too. I don't have a picture, but it seems a bit annoying considering the forum games usually don't have much text

• Brohoof 2

@Fhaolan mentioned in the Site Questions thread that they are aware of it being broken and @Lavo will look into it. They likely have a list of all the things they need to fix or enhance in IPB 4 so I'm guessing it will take time to get them all squared away. 

I would be shocked if the staff held this against anyone since they know it's a problem. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, the character limit thingy is borked. It's on the list of things to be looked at. It's a long list. :(

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, PinkiePie97 said:

I reported a post earlier and there was a character minimum. Is that part of what needs to be fixed? Because I know reporting didn't have that before.

Interesting. You are right. The report system did not have a character limit previously, no. At t this point staff are probably aware of that issue since they do report posts themselves as they go about their staffy day. 

• Brohoof 1