Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EQG specials songs (In Russian)

CastletonSnob

omg even the video? not watching it cause spoilers but omg im surprised that leaked

also yay they have songs, i love EG songs so much. since they were specials i didnt think we had songs

Edited by Tropico

So they took a completely broken bus, repaired and made it their own.... it's nice to have superpowers uh Humane 7? XD

Also unlike ordinary superheroes, they are not forced to adoperate them being careful in hiding them at the same time. Sure it's Nifty! 

........... would be bad if they eventually get a giant robot Too?  Maybe a giant alicorn robot: Pinkie, AJ,  Rarity and Sunset piloting the hooves, RD and Fluttershy piloting the wings and Twilight piloting the head. XD

Edited by Sly

Well, in the book synopsis it states that they are making a music video to earn money.  I guess mentioned video is the one with Sci-Twi.

Edited by Aya. K.

1 hour ago, ShadowSJG said:

We still don't know if the specials will follow the book plot though

That is true.

But as far as I know, there is no other EG book listed for this year (or at least not before the specials are airing). So, it will most likely be the book to the specials.

I still find it strange that these videos have suddenly appeared given that the specials aren't supposed to be airing until later this summer. I mean, I'm glad they are available despite having to rely on loose translations but it feels strange to me. Do I intend on watching them? Perhaps but then they might not be the final versions since it's possible for the animators to make some changes. They do still have three months to go before the supposed release after all.

By the way, there is a theroy that Sci creates the robot dog for Timber.

I still think it could be a girlfriend for Spike, and she just happens to think of Timber due to the love theme.

44 minutes ago, ShadowSJG said:

So does these specials take place during the summer still or start of the new school year?

I assume during the summer.

6 hours ago, Aya. K. said:

I assume during the summer.

Why? I assume during the new school year as we can see them visiting the campus and LOE was stated to take place during the summer in the new book synopsis but that's my guess so far.

3 hours ago, ShadowSJG said:

Why? I assume during the new school year as we can see them visiting the campus and LOE was stated to take place during the summer in the new book synopsis but that's my guess so far.

No because LOE was released during the Fall season not  Summer so I guess maybe in June, July, or August, The Specials will be released.

2 hours ago, ShadowSJG said:

Summer has more than one week. Besides, as far as I know, the specials are supposed to take place right after LOE. Their summer vacation would also make sense, if you consider that the girls will take different jobs to earn money. At least if the specials will be what is writen in the book (but I am pretty sure it will be, because of the new minis).

Edited by Aya. K.