Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General laziness

zerox

I’m lazy, unmotivated, and get tired after barely an hour of doing things. But I’m still taking care of my obligations, and that’s what counts at the end of the day. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, but I'd say more unmotivated than lazy. I have bipolar disorder and really bad depression that goes along with it. So things are REALLY difficult to do sometimes. I shower and keep everything tidy, but even that is hard. But sometimes I feel motivated and I clean, do hobbies, get stuff done, etc. It really just depends on my mood, energy level, and how bad my depression is :please:

• 4 months later...

I lost my weight because I was too lazy to eat 3 times a day, I should be respected in lazy communityB)

But when I do things I like, I forget about anything and anyone, become fully obsessed

• Brohoof 1

People say I’m lazy but I just don’t have any motives to get on with life 

• Brohoof 1

On 3/12/2020 at 2:52 AM, Cagey said:

I’m lazy, unmotivated, and get tired after barely an hour of doing things. But I’m still taking care of my obligations, and that’s what counts at the end of the day. 

So far, you have drawn so many requests, I don't believe you are lazy at all!

6 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

So far, you have drawn so many requests, I don't believe you are lazy at all!

You say that, but I think I’m going to have to close requests this month. (Work + family = busy times!) :sealed:

Just now, Cagey said:

You say that, but I think I’m going to have to close requests this month. (Work + family = busy times!) :sealed:

That still doesn't make you lazy. You have come so far! Don't feel stressed. It is okay to have some downtime

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Splashee® said:

That still doesn't make you lazy. You have come so far! Don't feel stressed. It is okay to have some downtime

Thank you! That means a lot. :Thorax:

Spoiler
Spoiler

But I’m still lazy, at least a little bit of the time! :umad:

I am definitely a lazy person. If I don’t have to attend to anything (which is most of the time), I spend my day lying on the couch, watching TV & YouTube, eating snacks, and maybe sleeping. I really don’t get up and go anywhere unless I have to or genuinely interested in.

Given that I spend so much time on what makes me the happiest, it makes me think I'm productive, but it's been shown that I function poorly when it comes to things like schoolwork. I also am very slow at getting out of bed when I don't have to get up at a set time. I can stay in bed until 5PM for goodness sake.