Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Canterlot Nights

Sphinx-Ara

If anything, I am perfectly ambivalent as far as the anthro/feral debate is concerned. Since it appears that most player toons are anthro for now, I roll anthro too. Still, I see no problem in editing my posts if we decide to go feral.

Just a quick question - is there going to be some sort of oficial opening ceremony? Or the party just starts on it's own? Not sure where to lead my OC, since the watering hole is rather filled right now.

Hey all, I think I'm going to drop out of the RP. I don't know what's going on but it seems like I'm not involved and that makes the RP boring. Have fun.

Hey everyone. I'm going to be away for a couple of days. That and with some personal things going on at home. I think I'm going to drop out of the RP. I'm sorry and I hope you all understand.

For the record, I'm so darn slow because of work and other responsibilities, not because I'm slacking or something. Also, if that's okay, I think I may try to switch Crystal Clear for a pair of bat ponies that are still in the making. They will be much better suited for a club setting.

@Lil' Lovebug

Thanks! I'll wait for the GM to have their say before I do anything,  but, yeah, Crystal Clear will either get noticed by a more club savvy toon or call it a night and scratch clubbing off her list of potentially fun modern things. That's why I proposed to introduce other tons,  to still have a horse in this race.

@Raven Rawne

Trying to write up an in universe version of my Fallout Equestria character, but it's just not turning out right right now (probably just too tired). If I don't get it out tonight, I'll definately post both my characters tomorrow for approval.

Edit: Okay, still not terribly happy with him, but here are my two characters:
Steady Hoof and Amber Whiskey

Edited by Lil' Lovebug

(edited)

*blinks* Did I uh..not respond to your last post? I'll have to have a look

Edit: okay I could have sworn I had actually replied to you, I will do that with my next reply, terribly sorry about that

Edited by Orange Sparks

Noooo problem, happens to us all really. Especially with so much going on right there.

Still, would you mind if I dropped my bats in there sometime later? Here are the links, they're kinda rough around the edges but I'll smooth them out eventually...