Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(OPEN GROUP) Canterlot NIghts

Victoria Everglade

Indicus smiled, "Fine by me, though I will stand by my established position of Dogs being better pets. But that's neither here nor there, I'm just glad I get to see your place after so long." The walk was relaxing for Indicus letting him enjoy Crystal's presence in a greater way then ever before thanks to their new status as a dating couple.

Crystal Clear walked with a slight frown. She saw all the rooms and heard what kind of music they had to offer, even tried to get into it a few times but, she felt out of place and couldn't just party all out like the other ponies seemed to do naturally. For once, the music itself wasn't to her taste - hardly surprising considering she had mostly classical vinyls at home.  Still, she tried to... expand her horizons, be a part of the modern world rather than a living fossil. Guess that didn't work out as well as she hoped. Secondly, it seemed that the dress code for mares was "varying degrees of neigh nudity" and she looked like a Crystal Guardpony in full plate in that getup. So all attention she got was ponies staring at some crystal pony mare, like, yeah, a living fossil. Again. 

At least one part of this no doubt fine establishment was familiar to her...

The bar was under siege by ponies buying drinks, or just anchoring to the safe slab of wood amidst the turmoil of the club. She would probably end up doing both. Taking a seat near the far end of the long serving counter, she could finally hear herself to think.  Barely. The crystal pony looked around and at the huge selection of "poisons" on the wall. She didn't see her favourite one, though. Maybe it's on display somewhere further from her.

Crystal relaxed somewhat, anchored to the bar, and tapped her goldish fingernails at the counter, both waiting for a barpony to come around and pondering her next move. She wasn't sold on leaving just yet, that would be like admitting defeat.

Starburst took a furtive glance over at another mare that had also retreated to the safety of the bar, away from the chaos, away from the gyrating bodies dancing to the what did they call it... the wubs and beats.

Another unfortunate victim, Chris spoke to him, his voice echoing within the depths of his mind.

Again, Starburst replied. Sleep. Just sleep for a while, Chris.

He felt the familiar bump from the glass of orange juice slide across the table and hit his hoof; courtesy of the barpony who was busy attending to the others.

Pinkie gave me a reservation here for me to know some people... guess it was a total waste of time then.

He took a glance at the stallion beside him.

Well, not a total waste at least.

Starburst! He heard Chris shout all of a sudden, giving him an unaccounted for headache, check out those fingernails! That mare, over there!

Shut up Chris!

Just look!

Reluctantly, he turned to the mare from before, taking note of her goldish fingernails.

Okay, so?

Those fingernails look amazing!

What?

Just... just don't...

(edited)

@Orange Sparks

Satin's face turned almost completely green as her heart fluttered in her chest. Her eyes went wide as she stared at the mare in front of her and nodded slowly. Her fingers traced her lips where the mare had kissed her.

"That... I... Huhhhhh." Her brain couldn't keep up with all the various thoughts running through her head. Finally, she managed to say, "That was more wonderful than I was expecting."

Edited by Lil' Lovebug

(edited)

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal giggles "You'll love my kitty, she's  very friendly" she says with a smile, what Indicus didn't know, was that Crystal's kitty was actually her housemate who shared the penthouse with her, She giggles "and I should probably tell you something, Kitty isn't...well she isn't my pet, she's my housemate, she often comes to visit me when her husband is away for work, so that she isn't lonely, and i helped her give birth to her kittens"

@Lil' Lovebug

Night Dancer simply just smiles and gently pats the mare on the head "That's a good start darling, but you've got a lot of work ahead of you if you wish to win my heart over, oh and I'll be right back, looks like I've got some more customers to serve, seeing as Bridge is slacking off a little" she says with a chuckle before going over to Starburst.

@CentipedeGhoul

She smiles at him as she gets out a glass "Another OJ, or would you like something a little stronger?" she asks him "Oh and don't worry about blurting things out, this place is so loud, that not many ponies can hear you, except for the few of us who have exceptional hearing" she says, patting the stallion on the shoulder and sliding yet another coffee shot with Irish Cream in it to the Changeling mare, "So what'll it be hun?" she asks while she notices that Bridge has finally started work again.

@Raven Rawne

Spotting the mare by herself at the bar, Bridge decided to move on over to serving her, and despite her looking out of her element and kind of out of place in the club, he flashes her a bright, white smile "Allo and welcome to Canterlot Nights miss, what can this 'ere humble bartender get fer ye this fine evenin'?" he asks her with his usual Emerald Isle accent and he takes his cap off again to run a hand through his mane and continues to smile while awaiting for her order.

Edited by Orange Sparks

(edited)

@Orange Sparks

"Just an orange juice..." He murmured, before correcting himself, "Make that a Caramel Apple."

Starburst, since when did you know what a Caramel Apple is?

It doesn't matter how I know it. It'll dull my senses and my mind for a while.

Yeah, but why do you want to drink it?

He remained silent at that question.

Edited by CentipedeGhoul

Indicus raised a brow, "Interesting never heard of them. Anyway thanks for not letting this completely blindside me, might have made thing quite awkward if funny." Indicus guessed they would arrive soon. He once more let himself enjoy the company of his marefriend. The night air nice and crisp, chilly but not freezing.

@Orange Sparks

"Don't forget to come back," Satin said as Night Dancer left. She cringed a little after she said it. 'Smooth. That's tooootally the way to win someone's heart Satin.'  Satin sighed and took a sip of her drink. She circled her finger over the bar. 'Don't grow too attached, dear,'  her head did its best impression of Night's voice. 'I'd hate to see you disappointed.'

She sighed again. "Just because she's the first to dare kiss you doesn't mean you should grow feelings." she muttered to herself.

@Shadow Dancer

"It would have been awkward, she's usually kind of...naked when she's at home" she giggles and shakes her head "I already let her know that you'll be coming over with me, so she will be dressed by the time that we get there" she says with a chuckle and kisses his cheek, "she'll mostly be with her kittens but she does want to meet the stallion who has made me happy"

@CentipedeGhoul

"One Caramel Apple coming right up" she says as she fills up the glass with the required ingredients and then gives it to him, "First time in a club hon? You seem a little place out of here" she giggles then looks to the mare she was talking to earlier and smiles "If you need anything, just ask me or Bridge, he may be a chatterbox but he's a good bartender" she says then returns her attention to the Changeling mare.

@Lil' Lovebug

"Something on your mind darling?" she asks, leaning on the bar, she was enjoying how successful the night was so far, the music was great, the ponies who had come had begun mingling, and she was feeling the buzz from both the success, atmosphere and some of the alcohol she has had as well. "Come now dear, you can tell little ol' me"

Indicus nods once more in agreement after that bit of information, he would rather not get an unobstructed view of someone he just met. It would really kill the first impression. "You two must be good friends you seem to think very highly of her." Indicus continued walking after stealing a quick retaliation kiss.

@Orange Sparks

Satin shot up and looked around, startled from her thoughts. "Huh? What? Hmm?" she blurted out. She blushed as the looked at the mare ahead of her and tried to hide her face. "N-nothing. Nothing at all," she mumbled. She cursed herself for getting distracted by her thoughts. "So, how are you doing right now, Ms. Dancer?" she asked, still hiding her face.

@Orange Sparks

He looked warily at the cloudy red liquid, nudging it a little.

Scared to drink it, Starburst? Chris snorted with a smirk in the depths of his mind.

Starburst rolled his eyes and cautiously sipped the liquid, eventually savoring the fizzy liquid and downing it whole.

Unfortunately, being a minor meant that he was susceptible to the effects of alcohol, and now he was regretting ever drinking the concotion. His senses were dulled down, and every word and thought that he produced came out through a slurred mind.

Ironically, Chris was the only who wasn't effected, as he was just part of his inner subconscious, the one thing that wouldn't be affected.

Now you're regretting it, huh? Chris taunted without any malice or subtlety in his tone.

S-hu -hic- t u-p -hicc!-

Starburst hiccuped once more before smiling like an idiot, calling out illiterate nonsense, despite feeling the cramps in his stomach, "Bridg - Bridge! Silver - ymoony! Night -hic- D-danc-!"

I can't stand to watch any of this. I'm shooting a small amount of magic through your body to clear out the toxins...

Starburst felt a sudden rumbling in his stomach, as if somethig were struggling to rise up. Then, he felt a sudden urge to sprint for the bathroom.

Edited by CentipedeGhoul

(edited)

@CentipedeGhoul

Luckily the laws in Equestria was that minors could drink alcoholic drinks, it just isn't that recommended, how-ever Night sees the signs of a drunk and shakes her head,and casts her own spell to sober him up "Let me guess luv, first alcoholic drink you've ever had?" she asks him before turning her attention back to Satin.

@Lil' Lovebug

She chuckles and sips on her wine some more "Come now darling, there's something clearly on your mind, I don't have to be one of your kind to tell that" she says with a wink and smiles at her "So then, you cute little thing you, what seems to be troubling that mind of yours?" she says and giggles.

@Shadow Dancer

"Oh she's absolutely wonderful, you'll love her. She moved in shortly after our first uhm...snuggle session" she says with a soft giggle.

Edited by Orange Sparks

@Orange Sparks

Starburst coughed, wiping back saliva that dripped down from his mouth with his hooves.

Chris, I'm never doing that, ever again. He deftly answered his -probably- smirking subconscious, and used his magic to check his body over.

The spell that Night Dancer had cast, coupled with the magic that Chris had shot through every vein of his body, must've probably cleared out every single toxin from his body. But it didn't kill to be just a little sure.

Before he could even answer the mare that had asked him the question, she had already left to attend another mare sitting a few ways beside him - a changeling, though it made no difference. A pony was a pony.

I told you that it would've been a bad idea, His subconscious chastised him, probably waving a finger at his idiocy.

You never told me anything!

Didn't I?

You... forget it.

@Orange Sparks

Satin sighed and looked back up at the mare. "Well, that, ummm... that may have been the first time I've ever been kissed, so...." She blushed furiously and went back to hiding her embarrassment. After a moment she looked back up at the mare. She shook her head, took a deep breath and smiled weakly.

Indicus gave Crystal a questioning look but did not say anything. "You know I have always found the friends you introduced to me to be quite interesting. I still remember the dragon Ruby, quite the tomboyish sort. I still trade letters with her." 

Crystal Cler saw a bartender coming her way and straightened up somewhat, since she began slouching on the bar a bit. 

@Orange Sparks

Hearing the stallion's flowery introduction, she couldn't help but return a smile. Sitting straight in the bar stool and tapping her fingernails at the wooden slab, she cocked her head slightly and answered. "Hmm, how about something to drink, for a start? I guess it might sound outlandish, but... do you happen to have crystal berry brandy? it's my favourite medicine for home sickness, you see. Works like a charm, in right doses..."

She saw some comotion further by the bar as some colt apparently had issues with holding his liquor, and shook her head. "Lightweights..."

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal giggles as they soon arrive at the high rise apartments and she swipes her key card to let them into the front entrance and she smiles at Indicus "well, it's on the top floor, so we have a little more time, and well yeah Ruby is a bit of a tomboy, I'd have to agree, but show her something cute like a kitten or a puppy, and she'll squee like a little filly" she says and walks into the elevator.

@Raven Rawne

Bridge smiles "Crystal berry brandy? Ah let me see 'ere" he says and looks around the more expensive of the drinks on offer and smiles "Ah 'ere we are, yer a lucky one missy, Ah just so 'appen to 'ave a bottle right 'ere" he says as he begins to pour the glass for her and slides it to her "On the house, miss's orders"

@Lil' Lovebug

Night Dancer couldn't help but giggle and raise an eyebrow"Really now? Well if you do manage to win my heart over, you'll be getting kissed a lot more, and with you being a cute little mare, you're already off to a good start dearest" she says with a wink and then looks to her "Though i think I may need to limit how much you drink, I'd rather my heart be captured honestly and not because of the drink"

Indicus laughed "I remember her squee when she saw a group of puppy's to this day she deny's that ever happened." Indicus looked around the enrance room then the elevator interior. "Wow this place is fancy must cost a pretty bit to have a penthouse of all things. Though your a leader of an entire race so you probably have a decent amount and not much to use it on." Indicus commented.

@Orange Sparks

Blushing and smiling, Satin waved her hand dismissively. "I didn't plan on drinking much more for now, anyways. I'd rather my heart do the talking than the alcohol. You're too pretty of a mare to let pass by because I drank to much." Satin looked at her drink. She could feel the familiar buzz and wondered if she should finish the drink in front of her. Shrugging, she sipped a bit more.

Edited by Lil' Lovebug

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal couldn't help but giggle at that "I know right, it was just so precious, whenever I see her thinking about doing something mischevious, I remind her of the puppies and she stops, it's got a hold on her" she giggles once more than nods "I does cost a fair fortune, but Kitty helps, she has a rather good and high paying job, she works in the police force, or did"

@Lil' Lovebug

Night giggles and winks "It sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders, I like a mare who can think for herself" she says as she finishes her wine "Well darling, I might go mingle with a few other ponies, but always feel free to find m.." she looks around the bar and shakes her head "Never mind, everything seems to be going well and the official ceremony will be starting soon anyway"

@Orange Sparks

Satin smiled at the compliment. "Thank you, Ms. Dancer. If you'll excuse me, I'll be right back." Satin stood up and bowed to the mare before going in search of the bathroom. Upon finding it, she took are of business and stood in front of the mirror. She undid her bun, replacing it with a simple ponytail and touched up her makeup. Smiling, she returned to the bar and sat down. "So, Ms. Dancer, is there anything special about this ceremony you might let me be privy to before it starts? I'm sure it can't be your standard, boring affair with you at the helm."

Edited by Lil' Lovebug

Indicus smiled, "The power of knowing very embarrassing things about others." Indicus leans on one of the elevator walls next to Crystal, "Kitty was or still is a cop. Interesting, it's good that I won't need to wait too much longer before I can meet her."

@Orange Sparks

The crystal mare followed the bartender aroundwith her gaze as he looked for the bottle. He found it, and in good company it seemed. Well, the bottles around it looked fancy and expensice, that's all she knew really. A smile crept on her features, first one since entering this establishment, probably. "Ah, glad to hear you found it!" As the glass landed in her palms, Crystal Clear swished the burgundy liquor inside it. "Hmm, a taste of home... Wait, did you say, on the house? I haven't seen any infor about an open bar or anything." She looked around, but found no info about free drinks. Still, she accepted it with a gentle smile. "Thanks."

Crystal Clear gazed into the glass, swirled the brandy some more and took a small sip. Better savour the drink while it lasts, she didn't want to get hammerred in here. The familliar taste made her feel... nostalgic for he Empire, but also a bit better about her current circumstances. The mare started reasoning to herself that it's okay that she didn't instantly fall for this clubbing thing, slowly sipping the brandy.