Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(OPEN GROUP) Canterlot NIghts

Sphinx-Ara

@Lil' Lovebug

"Weeell... let me put it this way, while Vinyl and Neon's music is quite good, we do have bands like Third Realm and The Cruxshadows performing for the opening ceremony" she says then wiggles her eyebrows a little "Plus, Neon and Vinyl are going to show off their latest laser light show, it's going to be quite amazing" she says and rests her elbows on the bar, "So..tell me something, how do you think you'd be able to one up Bridget and win my heart?" she asks with a giggle.

@Raven Rawne

Bridge smiles "Ah well ya see, yer the first neighbor Ah've seen in quite a while, what with the Crystal Empire being neighbor to my homeland of the Emerald Isles" he says and smiles "Been a while since Ah've seen a Crystal Pony" he remarks "Though ye look quite out of place" he says then smiles at her once more "Say, ye aren't the one responsible fer that magical mishap earlier?"

@Shadow Dancer

"She's currently on leave due to having her littler of kittens, and she's thinking on whether she wants to retire or return once her kittens are old enough, though I've offered to help look after them" she says with a smile and soon the elevator, which was slightly faster than an average elevator, arrived at the top floor. She then smiles and opens the door to reveal what could be thought of as a whole new world, there was a massive lounge room with a massive wide screen tv mounted on the wall, a few gaming consoles with a surround system that looked like it belonged in the cinema, a rather impressive kitchen next to it and a few other rooms, most likely bed rooms, the laundry and bathrooms. She smiles "Kitty kitten, we're home~" she calls out.

Just then a rather beautiful female silver tabby walks out of a room, wearing a night shirt with the words CPD (Canterlot Police Department) written on it over a police shield, she was cradling one of her kittens in her arms and smiles "welcome home love, little Skypaw here was just hungry before" she says then looks at Indicus "And this must be the famous Indicus, it's a pleasure to finally meet the stallion who has helped my darling Crystal so much" she says as she holds out her paw to shake.

Indicus shook Kitty's paw with his hand. "That would be me, nice to meet you Crystal holds you in quite high regards. As for helping Crystal that's no problem, she lost Shaded and I lost Dusk and the rest of my team met at the funeral and hit off from there. Though I only recently decided to get over myself and ask her out." Indicus paused for a moment. "So how has the cop life been treating you?"

@Orange Sparks

Satin leaned in close and whispered to the mare. "Through my cute charms and innocent but flirty attitude?" She couldn't stifle the giggle that rose up as she said those words. "To tell you the truth," she continued in her hushed tone, "I don't know if I can beat Mr. Bridge for your heart or not, but I will try my hardest. After all, what else are changelings but masters of love, yes?" She kissed the mare's cheek and leaned back. "Why don't we just see where the night takes us, Ms. Dancer. There's plenty of time left in the night, and, as I said earlier, I plan on using all of it." She winked as she finished off her whiskey.

@Orange Sparks @Lil' Lovebug

@Raven Rawne 

Tapping his hoof repeatedly on the counter with a deadpan expression etched into his face, he slowly sipped on another glass of orange juice that the barpony had so delightfully served him with.

"This was a waste..." He murmured to himself, idly tracing his hoof against the countertop.

And apparently this wasn't the official ceremony, or so he heard. The insistent chatter amongst the patrons of this bar was obviously worthless, but some scraps of it were useful.

For instance, a group called the Third Realm and the Cruxshadows would be playing for the opening ceremony, likely courtesy of the mare that had served him the Caramel Apple.

"Maybe I'll stay a while..." He murmured once more to himself.

@CentipedeGhoul

Just then a cute female voice could be heard as two white tailed deer walk into the bar, Patience Silverhoof, the younger of the two, had managed to convince her older brother Kellan to go to the club with her "This place is so awesome! Home has nothing like this!" she says with a naive and cute little giggle, then spots the bar "ooh I want a drink" she says then finding a seat next to the young stallion and smiling at him, "Hiya" she says before fiddling with her thumb and and sighing, "I-I'm Patience" she finishes as her brother orders them two light drinks.

Kellan, the male of the two sighs "Careful Patience, we don't know what the ponies here are like" he says as he looks the young stallion up and down, and then decides that he isn't a threat to him and his sister, he sits down and begins to sip on his drink.

@Lil' Lovebug

Night smiles and quickly serves up the two deer who had come in and leans over to whisper to Satin "Honestly dear, you won't have too much trouble, the truth of it is, he's gay, he just flirts with me for the fun of it" she winks to Satin and kisses her cheek "He says he wants to win my heart over, but really, he knows he already has it in the way that I'm one of his closest friends"

@Shadow Dancer

Kitty smiles and rocks Skypaw in her arms gently "So she has told me, still, I can't thank you enough, she is my closest friend and I honestly don't know what I would do without her" she says as she then puts Skypaw into Crystal's lap who just giggles and tickles the kitten's tummy.

@Orange Sparks

He had retreated into his mind, playing an imaginary game of chess with his human subconscious... and he was almost about to win him! He had been furiously cornering him, blocking off any attempts of retreat that Chris could've used until he heard a voice greeting him from outside his inner conscious, reverberating through inches of skin and bone. He set down his bishop piece and glared at the smirking Chris, who had put up his feet and leaning back on his chair.

"This isn't over." He mouthed to him, and he clawed back up from his inner subconscious, and up to his still-functioning brain...

He blinked, immediately regaining full control over his idle body, and shook his head, which probably made the deer worried.

"Huh?" He darted his head, finally realizing that another being was sitting right beside him, fiddling with her thumb as she waited for his reply, "My name is... S-Starburst. Nice to meet you... miss Patience, right?"

Now I've got to get through the night with someone beside me. And Mr. Silvermoon sure is a 'talkative' fellow.

Edited by CentipedeGhoul

@Orange Sparks

Satin stared dumbfounded before laughing into her hands, trying to minimize the sound. "Well then," she said, still giggling a little, "I guess that makes our interaction earlier a tad amusing. I should thank him again for earlier. He's a gentlecolt and a good flirt." Satin smiled softly at the mare. "It's nicer to know that it isn't an actual competition though. Makes me feel better about this."

"I know the feeling." Indicus shook his head, "Still must say she helped me as much as I helped her. I think I would have not done nearly as well without her support. Though on another more positive note Skypaw is quite adorable."

@VinylWubs

Neon smiles as he saw Vinyl take her new headphones. He notices the crowd and furrow his eyebrows. 'It looks like the crowd doesn't really seem in the mood for some music. Vinyl and I will show them what good music is all about.' His ears perked as he turned back to notice Vinyl sigh. He places a comforting hand on Vinyl's shoulder. "Hey, are you okay, bestie? Do you need any help with anything? I'm here for you. Never forget that Vinyl." He says while noticing Vinyl trembling slightly. He places a hoof to his chin to think of an idea. He smiles softly as an idea dawned on him. He leans close to Vinyl and whispers, "I have an idea, but I want you to trust me on this, okay? We'll get through the first song and then I'll let you know what's going on." He winks and leans back as he begins to ready the first song. 

(edited)

@CentipedeGhoul

Patience giggles "That's the name, though I dunno why mummy and daddy named me that" she says then looks to her brother "Oh pooh, you're no fun big brother, it's time to let loose, I don't like being all shy all the time, let's have some fun" she pokes her tongue out at him before turning back to Starburst "sorry about that" she giggles "Big brother can be a real party pooper, but yeah so your name is Starubrst? Cute, just like you" she says, sidling up closer to the stallion. Her brother just shakes his head and drinks another glass.

@Lil' Lovebug

Night simply smiles "Trust me dear, that stallion could flirt with the best of us, heck he's flirted rings around me, just not the type I'm hoping for" she says with a soft sigh but then looks to her and shakes her head, moving to the other side of the bar, and sitting down on a stool beside her, "Truth be told, I'm lonely, yes I have close friends and don't get me wrong I love all of them, but I'm not getting any younger and well..." she looks at her ring finger... "Tell you what, why not..come to my manor later tonight? We can see how things go from there?" she asks with a soft smile.

@VinylWubs, @Dynamo Pad

Night then having given the Changeling mare her address, looks up to the two DJs, nodding and giving them the signal to start the official ceremony, she goes up to the DJ booth and smiles as she takes the microphone "Ladies and Gentlecolts, my name is Mistress Night Dancer, and I'd like to welcome you to the grand opening of my newest night club, Canterlot Nights! I see you're all already enjoying yourselves, so I hope that you enjoy the rest of the night, please stay around for the laser light show and then you're free to roam around the club, enter our other rooms with other bands performing" she says then pats the two DJ's on the shoulder "Do what you two do best, wow them with those amazing skills of yours darlings" she says before going back over to the bar and to Satin.

@Lil' Lovebug

She giggles and looks at the mare "You know darling, I don't think I ever actually got your name, but I'm sure it's something just as beautiful as you are"

@Shadow Dancer

Kitty smiles "Thank you Indicus, though I think all of my kittens are adorable, But then again, I am their mother, so it's in my nature to think that" she says with a giggle and looks to the two ponies "shall I..give you two some..privacy?" 

Edited by Orange Sparks

@Orange Sparks

Satin smiled and nodded. "Why, I think that would be lovely, Ms. Dancer."  When the mare dismissed herself, Satin looked at the address, then at her own ring finger. Her horn flared for a moment and a small, silver band formed around the finger. She shook her head and reversed the change, just in time for Night to come back. Bolting to her feet, eyes wide, she bowed to the mare. "Satin Wing, musician, songwriter, and part-time poet. My apologies for not introducing myself sooner, Ms. Dancer." She sat back down, smiling."And please, I'm sure my beauty pales in comparison to yours."

@Lil' Lovebug

Night smiles and gently places a hand on Satin's cheek "Satin Wing, yes, truly a beautiful name" she says softly before smiling at her and taking her hand away, "and please miss Wing, don't put yourself down like that, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so they say" she says and pours herself another glass of wine "You're a beautiful mare,and you should have someone to love you, to hold you at _night_,...to help you look after a little one they left you with...." she says and sits down her head in her hands

@Orange Sparks

Starburst shifted uncomfortably in his seat, a soft tint of red blooming on both his cheeks. His glass was visibly shaking and there wasn't much to say about the stallion who held that glass.

What the deer was doing right now... sounded suspiciously like flirting. 

His emotions were chucked into overdrive as he started feeling uneasy, blurting out, "T-thanks for t-the compliment." Was it a compliment? He wasn't sure.

He sipped his glass of orange juice with steady precaution, the teleportation spell already in his mind and at the ready.

If he could be at Sugarcube Corner right now, or his own temporary accomadation at Princess Celestia's castle...

@Orange Sparks

Satin leaned into Night's hand for the brief moment it was their, enjoying it's warmth. "Oh, I wasn't putting myself down, just commenting on the beautiful mare sitting next to me." She placed he elbow on the bar and leaned her head into her hand. "Everyone deserves love, Ms. Dancer, including you. And I don't think I'd mind you holding me at night, or holding you." She looked at the dance floor. "Hmm, I'd ask you to dance, but this isn't quite my style. It just looks like flailing to me. Oh well, whether it's out there or here, I just want to enjoy your company for now." Satin placed her empty hand on the mare's arm for a moment and smiled.

@CentipedeGhoul

Patience smiles and giggles "You're welcome, oh and please don't mind my brother, he's just very protective of me" she says as she sits even closer to him "you know, this place is fun and all but it's all a bit too loud and noisy, wanna go somewhere more..quiet? Like maybe the park?" she suggests and rests her head on his shoulder, while her brother just shakes his head "Poor guy" he says softly.

@Lil' Lovebug

night Dancer smiles "Oh well thank you, but you are still very beautiful" she says "It's just..I...what stallion or mare would want a single mother? My husband...he was..killed" she says softly and starts to tear up "Hit and run..daddy says it was b-because of his...his role in the.." she shakes her head "I'm sorry miss Wings, I just.i-I'm sure my little one w-would love you"

@Shadow Dancer

"Of course, call if you need anything" Kitty says before retreating into her room with Skypaw. Crystal giggles "S-so uhm welcome to my home sweetheart"

"This is quite a nice place you got here." Indicus took a seat on a couch and patted the area next to him, inviting her to sit down with him. It had been awhile so he figured cuddling would be a decent start to what might as well have been their first time together as more than just very close friends.

@Orange Sparks

Satin stood up and pulled the mare into a hug. "It'll be okay, Night." she whispered, her voice soft and caring. "Maybe you can introduce me to them some time." She stood there in silence for a few moments, still hugging the mare and stroking her head. "Do you want to go somewhere a bit less crowded? Find a secluded booth somewhere where we'll have a bit more privacy if you want to talk about it?"

Edited by Lil' Lovebug

@Orange Sparks

The mare nodded, nursing her drink like a family heirloom. "Most of us stay at home and try to forget that there's a wider world outside the Barrier. If only the wider world didn't just keep coming unnanounced and wipe it's dirty hooves at our doorstep, that would be nice." Noticing she was basically ranting, Cystal Clear rolled her eyes and sighed slightly, then looked apologetically. "Sorry, you can take a crystal pony out of the empire, but they'll only get sour. And I pretty much failed at getting into this club thing that everypony seems to be into so, yeah." She raised an eyebrow at the last part. "What mishap? cause, you know..." - the mare pointed at her forehead - "Can't do magic without the pointy bit. Even if you're an old as dirt crystal pony like me."

She sipped some more of the burgundy drink and noticed soething was going on at the stage. Crystal asked the bartender as she shifted to face the stage. "So that's the opening ceremony, right? Looks rather... informal to me. And those lights are... not sure what those are even. Guess now you see my predicament, neighbour."

@Orange Sparks

Starburst flinches slightly at her warm head on his shoulders. No one has ever tried to do what she's doing, and even if they did, he suspected that they would either steal his magic and or steal his money. But this seemed... genuine?

He steeled himself, chastising himself for overreacting over just her putting her head on his shoulders.

And what else did she ask? To go to the park? Somewhere more quiet?

I should teleport right now.

But he didn't want to come out as a jerk, as a first impression of himself. Maybe he could go to the park with her, and then teleport?

No, then I would be ditching her, and I would still be coming on as a jerk.

He shut his eyes before answering her, in a stuttered voice, "S-sure, I'd like to go to the park with y-you."

(Sorry been busy)

Silver not really thinking decided to leave Starburst to his drinks for a bit and started to walk through the club, he didn't know if anypony else would recognize him, hoping nopony would, he didn't really want any attention from some fans right now, talking to Starburst got his mind going made him think of his past and even a past with the changelings, he pushed it aside and made his way through the crowd once more.

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal smiles and sits next to him, resting her head on his shoulder and sighs softly "The club is nice, but I'm kind of glad my little Night Dancer shooed us out" she says with a soft smile and nuzzles him lovingly "She's rather cute when she tries to look after me." she giggles.

@Lil' Lovebug

Night smiles and nods as she is hugged then takes the other mare's hands in her own "Well a booth is still only semi-private, how about we go to my office?" she asks and stands up and tales Satin's hand again "shall we then?" she asks

@Raven Rawne

Bridge simply nods "Aye, it is nice ter work here, but Ah personally prefer the pub scene, reminds meh of home" he says then smiles "Ah'm just lucky that miss night lets meh sell mah wares 'ere' too" he says then smiles as he reaches under the bar and pulls out a box that contained a beautiful crystal diamond necklace "Take a look at this, traded it with a fellow Trader from the Crystal Empire"

@Orange Sparks

"Ah, yes, your offices sounds like a better idea. I forgot about that. A quieter environment will probably be better too." Satin held onto Night's hand and smiled reassuringly at her. She motioned forward with her other hand. "Lead the way Ms. Dancer."

@Lil' Lovebug

Night smiles and couldn't help but gently rub her thumb over Satin's soft knuckles, she looks at her "You'll get to meet my little one, I wasn't sure how long I'd be staying here and she gets bad nightmares and nightterrors if I'm away from her for too long,her name is Lillyanna, just..don\t be alarmed when you see her, she's half zebra" she says as she leads the way to her office.

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal chirps happily and nuzzles into her mane being stroked "those strobelights are...a strain on my eyes" she says and sighs as she continues to cuddle up to him