Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(OPEN GROUP) Canterlot NIghts

Sphinx-Ara

@Orange Sparks

"Lillyana. That's a very beautiful name." Satin said, smiling to the mare. "And do not worry about me. I'm not easily alarmed by appearance." As they approached the office,  Satin started fidgeting nervously. She started worrying if she would do okay and if Night's daughter would like her. She started taking deep breaths to try and calm herself down.

Edited by Lil' Lovebug

@Lil' Lovebug

Night smiles as at her as she opens the door to her office, where on the plush lounge suite that was in it, a little green filly with a black and purple mohawk much like her fathere's would have been like, but she also had a unicorn horn, and was snuggled up cutely to her two pets. A pet fox and a pet blue phoenix. She smiles at her and gently runs a hand through Lillyanna's hair "Such a little angel, well Satin darling, come meet your possible future daughter" she says with a giggle

Indicus continued to brush his hand through her mane. "So Night got you to go to the night club? You are the most avid fan of such places that I know for sure." Indicus nuzzled Crystal some more while his free hand laced around her back and rested on her side.

@Orange Sparks

Crystal Clear was still observing the scene and the strange light show, sitting sideways so she could keep the conversation. The mare glanced at the barkeep when he mentioned his home, only to see him pull out a crystal necklace. "I've never been to the Isles myself,  but... is that, real deal Crystal Empire jewelry? Never thought I'd see it here, to be frank."

She knew that she basically changed subject mid sentence, but professional curiosity won over. Leaning slightly to take a better look at it, and stroking her own necklace, Crystal asjed: "Can I take a look at it? I'm a crystal mender, so I make things from crystal, like my own jewelry, but there's something unusual about this one... Like, it's not something I would see on the street back home."

@Orange Sparks

Satin giggled and softly nuzzled Night's cheek. "Don't get too ahead of yourself dear," she whispered in a mostly joking tone. Satin hesitantly knelt down in front of the filly and smiled. "H'hi there. Nice to meet you. My name's Satin. What's yours?" She kept glancing at the fox with excitement in her eyes, but kept that excitement reigned in for now.

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal smiles and giggles "Well, I honestly don't mind the night scene, but sometimes it's nice to just relax at home, you know?" she says and nuzzles him lovingly "But you know, it really made Kitty's night when you said Skypaw is adorable, she's just so over protective of her little kittens and worried about them"

@Raven Rawne

Bridge smiles and nods "Genuine and as real as you and I. Or so I was told, cost me a pretty penny, but by all means, I would like a Crystal Pony such as yourself to look over it and tell me if it is indeed real crystal" he says, sliding it over to her "Another Brandy dear?" he asks with a chuckle.

@Lil' Lovebug

The little filly stirs in her sleep as she snuggles her beloved pets close and opens her eyes to see her mother, but there was another mare with her "M-my name is L-Lillyanna, m-miss S-Satin" she says shyly and hugs her pet fox, who was happily wagging it's tail and licking at her cheek to calm her down, while her phoenix was perched on Night's arm so that she could pet it gently. 

Night smiles and kneels down to her daughter's level "Sweetie, miss Satin here is a very good friend of mine, and I'd like for you to be on your best behavior please, sweetheart, okay?" she asks, kissing Lillyanna on the nose

Lillyanna nods "A-alright mummy, I-I'll try my best"

@Orange Sparks

The mare smiled and nodded. "Well I sure can tell you what it's worth..." Glancing into the glass, Crystal added. "Thanks for the offer, by the way, but I'm still good with this one. Don't wanna just down it all at once, you know. Now let's see..."

Crystal Clear gently picked up the necklace and carefully inspected it under different angles, trying to see as much as possible, given the circumstances. "Well I can tell you it's Crystal Empire made alright, nopony but us could pull off those shapes with just single pieces, and there are no seams like there would be in Equestrian imitations. Also... those beads are made from Fallen Star crystals, rare and expensive, so that lifts the price, a lot. The worksmanship is very good... Oh." The mare flipped the necklace around and froze for a moment, then looked at something very, very closely. "Seems... legit..." She put the necklace away with excessive care, then looked up at the bartender. "I don't know what you traded it for, but whoever offered it to you for less than a bar of solid gold is an idiot, and that's my professional opinion. This, it an antique, and made by a famous master to boot." She paused, and decided to down that brandy anyway, then spoke up again. "Oof, not every day you see something like this outside the Empire... Now I'd recommend you sell it to a museum, lest some rich jerk will put it in some private shrine or something. But, no doubt they'll give you a better price. Either way, you got really lucky."

@Orange Sparks

Satin smiled and put her hand to her heart. Though her nervousness was dwindling, she was still afraid to do anything that might startle the shy filly, keeping her hands to herself and speaking in hushed tones. "My you are just adorable. So is that little fox of yours. What's its name?" She looked up at Night with the most genuinely happy smile on her face. Her wings were buzzing excitedly and she clutched the pendant of her necklace.

"I can testify to just wanting to relax at home rather then be out and about but that may be because I'm a hermit." Indicus chuckled. "The protective streak is understandable, most parents are. Though I'm glad that  I could make her night by telling the truth." Indicus didn't notice it but he traced his hand over Crystal's abdomen her the muscle right below the chitin still very clear even through her shirt.

@Raven Rawne

Bridge smiles as he puts the necklace away "Well, Ah certainly didn't get it cheap, cost me at least three of me finest emeralds" he says and smiles, nodding to her "And those are worth at least a bar or two of gold. Anyhow, thank ya for confirming it's authenticity" he says and pours himself a whiskey and looks around, not seeing either the Changeling mare nor his boss, he chuckles and shakes his head "Well it would seem that Miss Night has found herself a new 'friend'" he says with a chuckle.

@Lil' Lovebug

The filly looks up and smiles as she nods "H-his name is Snugglewhiskers" she says softly and hugs the fox close and blushes a little "A-are you and mama dating? P-please help mama be happy" she says, nuzzling into the small fox's fur who was still wagging his tail and licking her face gently/

Night smiles and gently strokes her daughter's hair "We will see sweetie, though miss Satin has already begun to win over my heart" she says with a soft chuckle

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal smiles and notices what he was doing, but she didn't mind, instead, she just nuzzled into him more and chirping hapily.

@Orange Sparks

"Yes, we shall see." Satin went to pat the filly on the head but pulled her hand back. She stood up, smoothed out her dress and stood next to Night. "I don't want to get her hopes up too much, but," she whispers to the mare and grabs her hand, "I think a few dates wouldn't hurt." Satin smiles at Night.

Indicus relaxed and when he noticed the feeling of cloth and he was rubbing Crystals belly he also noticed Crystal giving quite primission to keep going Indicus deciding to get a conversation going cast a spell that made the ceiling look as if it was not there. "There now we can see the stars." Indicus looked at them for a bit, "Luna once more made another beautiful night."

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal looks up and smiles "she sure has dear" she says, resting her head on his shoulder and smiling at the rubbing of her underbelly "I still cannot believe that Luna had approved of us even being friends, let alone possible lovers" she says softly and kisses his cheek "But then, I guess she just wants you to be happy"

@Lil' Lovebug

Night smiles "Don't worry, she's just a very caring little filly, but I agree, I don't thin a few dates would hurt" she says with a soft smile and holds her hand in return "and I want you t to be yourself, no disguises, alright sweetheart?" she asks, giving the mare a kiss on the cheek before sitting down and petting Snugglewhiskers on the head, scratching her behind the ear.

Indicus smiled, "Luna is like a mother to me even before Dusk Flower and I started dating, hell she told me once 'If you don't tell Dusk your feelings then I will and trust me I will make it as embarrassing as it will ever get. I know about your wet dreams with her in them.' From there I asked Dusk out pretty quickly and it turned out she shared those feelings." Indicus took a breath, "So no wonder she want me happy."

@Orange Sparks

"You don't have to worry too much about that. I'm not too fond of disguising myself unless I need to. I'd rather try to fit in than hide."  Satin sat down and leaned against Night. "Maybe one day I'll show you what my pony disguise looks like though. I am fond on the occasional prank." She winked and giggled.

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal giggles "That does sound like something Luna would say, truth be told sweetheart.." she blushes and looks down "Luna has helped me with my dreams a lot lately, and she knew of my love for you since...since our first night together, and she's always been nudging me to t-tell you my feelings towards you" she says somewhat shyly before she giggles "you know, I wonder if Dusk and Shaded are hitting it off in the after life" she giggles again.

@Lil' Lovebug

Night smiles and wraps an arm around the mare "I'm sure my little Lilly would love to play along with your pranks ,as long as they are innocent" 

Indicus was a bit surprised that Crystal's feelings for him started so early on in their friendship. "Wow so you have been quite patient with me." Indicus chuckled at the thought of the two in the afterlife, "They would have a strong friendship. The two would argue at any chance. They were both very competitive when it came to one another. Though either way I bet they will be waiting for us how ever long it takes."

Indicus found his hand right under Crystals shirt after rubbing it and the shirt riding up  just enough to let his hand slip under as he rubbed and landing right on her bare stomach. Blushing heavily he removed his hand. "Uh sorry I'm not...trying to push th-that far... promise." Indicus had his ears pinned back part of him expecting to be ridiculed for going to far.

@Lil' Lovebug

Night chuckles softly as she puts a blanket over the filly and her pets to keep them warm "Oh I certainly love a fun little prank every now and then, something that Lilly inherited from me, and well..sometimes I do get that bubbly pink mare, Pinkie Pie to look after her from time to time" she says and uses her magic to light some candles and turn the lights off "Sadly I stll have to be around here a little while longer just in case something happens, but one of the best things about my careers is that I know how to improvise" she says as she transform her desk into a table, complete with two chairs, tablecloth and candles, she then pulls out a chair for Satin

@Shadow Dancer 

Crystal blushes but then places his hands on her underbelly again "P-please don't stop Indicus, i-it felt nice" she says with a sot stutter but a smile "and you're right, but who knows, maybe they'd hook up too?"

Indicus nodded and continued to rub her underbelly happy that his blunder was welcome rather then invasive. "Perhaps, stranger things have happened before." Indicus was glad he finally got over everything enough to ask Crystal out.

"It seems my list of things Luna has helped me with has grown." Indicus smiled and leaned into Crystal a little as he continued to rub her underbelly feeling the very apparent muscle under her chitin.

----

Elsewhere Luna watched the couple and closed the scrying spell with a smile before continuing night court.

@Orange Sparks

"Oh, thank you Ms. Dancer." Satin was sure to keep her voice down as she sat down in the chair and pulled up to the table. She looked at the table then at Night. "This is lovely. I can wait until you can go, but don't let me take you from anything you might need to do for your work. This is is your opening night and I'd hate for your absence to to cause it to not be a hit."

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal smiles and chirps, her wings fluttering a little and closes her eyes "Luna really does have a big heart" she giggles and nuzzles him lovingly "did you see miss Satin Wings flirting with our Night? So cute" she giggles and nuzzles him lovingly, "To sleep under the stars with you, that'd be so romantic"

@Lil' Lovebug

Night smiles and picks up her menu "Don't you worry dear, the night will be hit without me always being there, Now choose whatever you would like, as it's all on the house" she says with a smile, then using her magic to turn the ceiling into the night sky. "a little trick Luna taught me"

@Orange Sparks

The mare nodded at the news that the stallion in front of her didn't do a purchase of a lifetime, but still, a good buy that will only get more expensive with time.She frowned slightly seeing him poour himself a drink, but before she could ask, he changed the topic and she looked around the bar to see who's gone. Sure enough, a mare that worked with him by the bar and a changeling mare were nowhere to be seen. "Huh, so the owner served drinks? How... odd. Abd judging from the way you looked for her, she doesn't like her stuff thinning out the bar, right?"

She waveh her hand at the last remark. "Eh, not my business anyway. But maybe you'll be so kind to tell me what the actual crystal is a lone mare supposed to do in a place like this? Because like you said, we don't have nightclubs in the Empire. I feel like I could use a manyual, like one of theose book sized "leaflets" they gave us after the Empire came back..."

"I saw the two, it seemed like Night may have taken a liking to miss Satin Wings I'll definitely know tomorrow night when we meet before the club opens up again. But for now I'm quite happy just relaxing next to you and rubbing your underbelly. Helps you keep in shape to." Indicus smiled

@Orange Sparks

"Wow," Satin muttered as she gazed at the ceiling in awe. "That's... impressive."  She looked at Night. "You said Princess Luna taught you this? My, that's quite the feat."Finally focusing back on the topic of food, she pondered for a moment. "Something light. It's too late for anything heavy. What would you recommend Ms. Dancer?"