Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(OPEN GROUP) Canterlot NIghts

Sphinx-Ara

Indicus returned the kiss, "Sounds good, I'd like to meet Starpaw sounds like an interesting guy. Besides it is better to not try to visit one day and get mistaken for an intruder on the off chance he is in the house while you and Kitty are out and about."

@Orange Sparks

Satin hugged Night back and rested her head on the mare's shoulder. She just rested there for a few minutes, enjoying the warm embrace. Finally she spoke. "I'm sorry to hear that. Nobody should have to lose a loved one, less so two." She rubbed the mare's back and started humming softly.

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal giggles and snuggles up to him on the couch once more, shifting some of his gear to make more room "He's a good cat, I'm surprised you haven't heard of him though, he's part of the Night Guard, and he works a lot at the palace, which is why he's not around as much" she says and closes her eyes, just as the suite door opens and in steps a tall, and well built male cat that had a black pelt that the stars and moon would shine off of. He smiles.

"Why hello there Crystal dear, and to you too Indicus, her highness Luna sends her congratulations and love" he says before giving Crystal a big hug and then going off to kitty's room to give her a gentle kiss and then snuggles up to her, his tail twining around hers.

Crystal smiles softly and nuzzles Indicus "And there you go, he must have been working with Luna tonight, and if she knows, then she must have been using one of her scrying scrolls" she giggles.

@Lil' Lovebug

Night just closes her eyes and tries not to cry as she leans into the embrace, returning it with her own, "Y-you have a truly lovely singing voice my dear, and I am sure that your adoptive parents are very proud of you" 

@Orange Sparks

He snickered lightly at the wiggle of her tail on his waist, and answered, "I work there and live in the top loft in the Sugarcube Corner."

He tapped his hand on the railing, "So how about you? You said you lived in Ponyville, and I've been out and about there for sometime... but I haven't seen you around. Do you really just stay in Ms. Fluttershy's cottage all day?"

@CentipedeGhoul

Patience nods a little shyly "Most of the time yes, I often help her with her critters, but I sometimes follow one of the hidden paths into the forest, she showed it to me and it's a path that leads to a rather nice meadow where I can just lay down and look up at the sky" she looks down "I left home to explore and maybe find a new home, but my anxiety gets in the way, and big brother grumbles about how some ponies still see me as strange"

@Orange Sparks

Satin smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Night. I'm sure that your family is proud to have a successful daughter like you." Satin enjoyed the embrace a moment longer then pulled back. She wiped away the tears forming in Night's eyes. She gazed into the mare's eyes and started leaning forward, inching close to Night's face. Her gaze shifted down to Night's lips as she got close, but at the last second moved to the mare's cheek and kissed it. She pulled away quickly and hid her blushing face, eating her pasta salad.

Indicus smiled and gave Starpaw a nod. Now after seeing him Indicus actually remembered the guard, having ran into him at times. "Luna scrying me is nothing too surprising when she set this up in the first place." Indicus kissed Crystal again.

@Orange Sparks

"Really?" He cranes his head, staring up at the stars. "You should show me that meadow some time. It sounds really nice."

Hope there's a river or a pond nearby there. 

"Your big brother... oh, he's the guy who advised you against coming over to me." He snaps his finger in sudden realization at that fact.

(edited)

@CentipedeGhoul

The doe nods "I'm sure miss Shy wouldn't mind me showing it to you, but I should probably still ask her first, it's kind of special to her" she says with a smile and rests against him some more "Yeah he is, well he simply advised caution, though I think he would prefer me to have gone over to you like I did than with a stallion who could possibly take advantage of me" she says and looks up at the stars as well "oh look, I love that constellation, it looks like a love heart to me"

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal giggles "She's always trying to spy on me" she says as she gets up and takes Indicus' hand and starts leading him towards her room, "I hope you don't mind a little mess, I'm usually very tidy but I was having trouble finding what to wear to the club."

@Lil' Lovebug

Night giggles and blushes at the kiss before continuing her meal "I know they are, it's just, sometimes I wish I could be in a family that isn't so..shadowy so to speak" she says with a smile "Oh well enough talk about that, you know I could possibly get you a audience with the Princess if you'd like"

Edited by Orange Sparks

@Orange Sparks

"Yeah, it kind of does..." He murmured, staring at the constellation before looking down, "How cliche."

He drummed his fingers over her shoulder, the coarse fabric of his wool sweater meshing against her jumper. The wind was picking up, and he felt a chill begin to creep up his spine.

Pulling her closer, he felt Patience's warmth emanate from her, warming him up.

"I feel cold." He said, as an excuse.

"Don't worry about it, your too sexy for a little mess to chase me away." Indicus said playfully before pulling Crystal to him and kissing her. "Besides my definition of clean is quite flexible, you have been to my cabin enough to know this."

@Orange Sparks

Satin's eyes went wide. "Oh no. That would be too much. Plus, I don't know about the princesses, but I'm not on terribly good terms with the guards after the invasion. Let's just say arguing with the Captain of the Royal Guard to the point that court is discussed and Princess Celestia herself has to intervene and practically drag you and the captain to the castle doesn't get you on the guard's good side."

@CentipedeGhoul

Patience giggles "I like to think that it appeared or was made when Princess Cadence was born, or that Princess Luna made it for a past lover...silly I know, but it makes me smile" she says and nods as she cuddles closer to him "It is pretty cliche, but back home there isn't much to do, so I just spent hours under the stars making up stories" she says and nuzzles him, "So would you please tell me more about yourself? You said you live and work at the Sugarcube Corner, which is pretty cool, and that you were from Manehatten originally correct? Or was it Ponyville?"

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal nods and chuckles "That is true, gotten around to tidying it up yet?" she asks as she then gets out of her clothes and into a night slip before snuggling under her blankets, not even caring that Indicus was there, he'd seen her in nothing but her fur and chitin before, She smiles up at him "If you're good, you might get lucky tonight" she says with a wink.

@Lil' Lovebug

Night couldn't help but giggle a little "Well I'm on very very good terms with the Princesses, after all, they do some.rather steamy work at one of my more..adult clubs" she says and winks at her "But if you ever change your mind darling, just let me know alright?" she says and puts her wine glass down as she hears a cute little yawn, she then uses her magic to levitate a sleepy yet giggling Lillyanna to her lap, she hugs her and nuzzles her.

@Orange Sparks

Satin stifled a yawn after hearing Lillyanna yawn. "Oh my. I'm sorry." She took a sip of her wine, washing down the last bits of her salad. She looked at the filly and smiled. "She is such an adorable little filly, Night," she whispered. She leaned her head on Night's shoulder. "You seem like such a good mother too."

Indicus nods, "A little bit, it is livable right now made sure trash was not everywhere when I left."  When Crystal changed in front of him he actually blushed a little, despite having Crystal in such a state before, Indicus figured it must have been the fact they were much more then friends now. "Hmm if I'm good you say?" Indicus replied with a grin before taking his shirt off and joining Crystal wrapping his arms around her. "I think I am good right here." 

@Lil' Lovebug

Night smiles and continues to cuddle Lillyanna, "It's quite alright my dear, yawning is contagious after all" she says and then looks down to her filly who had fallen asleep once again, now that she was comfortable in her mother's lap, Night smiles "Thank you sweetheart, butI am really just doing my best to make sure that my baby has a good and carefree upbringing, and one away from all of the cloak and dagger stuff that daddy and my brother do" she says softly and smiles "there's just one thing missing in her life, and in turn mine"

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal smiles and nuzzles into his chest before closing her eyes "Well, you know what I mean, though you do know my feelings on foals before marriage" she says sleepily.

@Orange Sparks

He reiterated himself, "I was born in Manehattan and lived there for sometime before..." He cut himself off, wondering if he should spill the one piece of information that was sacred to him, that only Pinkie and her friends knew.

"...before my parents... died in a train accident." He gulped once, trying his best to brush off the gushing pool of regret he felt - that he still felt. "I travelled to Canterlot and became enrolled into Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns at my father's request and caught the attention of the princess herself, eventually becoming her most faithful student... other than Twilight Sparkle."

@CentipedeGhoul

Patience gasps softly and hugged onto him more "Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your parents" she says but then smiles a little more "but it is good that you got into the school and are considered one of the Princess' most faithful students" she says "I'm not sure if I'd even be able to handle losing my mummy and daddy, you're a very strong pony and I am sure they are very proud of you for how far you've gone"

@Orange Sparks

"Thanks," He replied sullenly, giving her a small smile,"I appreciate that. Really, I do."

He let out a decrepating snort at himself, after fully digesting the 'proud of you of you for how far you've gone' part, "Yeah, I'm sure they will. They'll see me as this," he gestured to himself, "and they'll feel proud. I'd hardly believe that."

@CentipedeGhoul

"what do you mean Starburst?" she asks, looking at him, "You're one of Celestia's most faithful students, kind, gentle and a gentlecolt. For one, you didn't just leave or shrug me off though you could have, and you didn't try to take advantage of me either" she says and nuzzles him gently "plus i-if you'd like, you might just have a princess for a girlfriend, though with us Deer, the royalty thing is more traditional than it being destiny"

@Orange Sparks

He gave another small smile at her attempts at trying to make him feel better about himself. The damage had been done, long ago, and only Pinkie had first dared to try and patch it up.

And as he heard her talk about the royalty thing, he nearly let out a laugh... before taking into account her slight stutter, as her being legimately serious and embarassed.

He, was in disbelief, "Eh... eh?!"

"S-sorry," He hurriedly answered, "but I'm okay with being just a friend, a close one, but a friend nonetheless."

To patch up the damage, he honestly added, "There might be a better prince waiting for you one day."

Indicus smiled, "No worries I know how you feel about that. Besides I think I will just snuggle with you for now." Indicus did just that and snuggled into Crystal's side careful not to hurt her. "This has been a great day." Indicus said tiredly.

@Orange Sparks

Satin placed her hand on Night's knee and squeezed gently. "That's part of what I mean. You're raising your daughter in a less hostile environment, even if it could mean sour relations with your family. Plus, you seem to care a lot about your daughter. Look at her in your lap there. Does that face not say 'My mother is great and I love her'?" Satin flicked her tongue out for a second to taste the air. "It does by the way," she said smiling.

Edited by Lil' Lovebug

@CentipedeGhoul

Patience giggles and shakes her head "Prince? Yeah right. Most of the princes that Iknow are stuckup snobs who'd only want me for status or arm candy" she says and dlutters her eyelashes at him. "But if friends is all you want, I won't push for more..though should you change your mind. You know where to find me"

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal smiles and nods as she rests her head on his chest "It sure has, perfect." She says with a chirp and gentle buzz of her wings.

@Lil' Lovebug

Night giggles and blushes "Oh I know sweetheart, she is just such the most perfect little filly. So selfless and kind. As for souring my family relations, no problem there, I'm lucky enough that they understand my reasons." She says and smiles at the Changeling mare "and they'd understand if Iwant to be with a Changeling"

Indicus smiled and closed his eyes as he let the feeling of Crystal's warm body next to him become his focus. Even wiggling a little as if he could get even closer to her. Soon enough he let himself drift off to sleep happiness radiating from him for any changeling to enjoy.