Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(OPEN GROUP) Canterlot NIghts

Sphinx-Ara

@Shadow Dancer

The whole time that Crystalslept, she had two consecutive dreams. The first of her losing her beloved Shaded and the pain and grief she felt from it, however because of the love radiating from Indicus, her nightmare soon turned intoa pleasant dream of her having a family with Indicus. She snuggles closer to him and sighs happily in her sleep. 

@Lil' Lovebug

"What do I do for fun?" She asks herself with a smile, murring at the feeling of having her leg rubbed "i like to go help miss Fluttershy with her critters and I often go to the local orphanage to read to the little ones. Other than that, well i like to sing and dance, read, exercise and cook"

@Orange Sparks

"Hmmm," she contemplated for a second. "I can see that. I can only assume that Lillyanna take up a lot of your time and you'd want to relax, yes? I think it's nice that you help an orphanage. It shows a lot of kindness." She smiled and kept moving her finger. "I mostly hide away in my house if I have the spare time. Or, go see Ink. The quiet helps when writing and composing."

@Lil' Lovebug

Night smiles and leans against the other mare and smiles some more "I just think that my family is given a bad wrap because of what daddy and big brother does, plus it gives Lillyanna a chance to play with others her own age" she says and holds Satin's hands "well now, as much as hiding out can be fun, you do need to spend time with those you love" she says and smiles "I can tell that Lillyanna likes you a lot and thinks highly of you, as do I" she says "she hasn't slept this peacefully in a long time"

@Shadow Dancer

About an hour later however, Crystal woke up and sighed, she was having trouble sleeping and wanted to just snuggle up to her Indicus, but she then sees how peaceful he looked and decided to just go out to the living room and maybe eat some ice cream and chocolate while quietly watching some of her favorite dvds.

@Orange Sparks

"I go to see my family and friends, what ones I have, as well. It's just nice to have me time when your job mostly consists of being around others. Social gatherings, the rare interview or autograph, seeing your agent, meeting with other musicians, et cetera." Satin gently gripped Nights hand and smiled. "I'm glad I left a good first impression on her. I would hate to have made her scared."

Indicus being a light sleeper even after being out of the military for years now. So when Crystal got up he noticed, and thought about what to do. Deciding to see what was wrong he got up and sat next to her wrapping his arm around Crystal. "What's up?"

@Orange Sparks

"Though, you are a very good-looking arm candy, I have to admit." He commented, "And I would highly disagree. Some princes are actually quite nice. I know this one prince from Saddle Arabia, that..." He shook his head, "...nevermind, that story's long and convoluted."

"Speaking of which, you're a princess?" He asked, chastising himself for not asking that sooner, "I didn't expect that."

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal looks up and sighs "Just thinking on things sweetheart, never forget that I love you, but things happened so fast, I just don't know what to make of it, and yes I do know that Luna had a hand in this, she was visiting me in my dreams after all"she says with a slight nervous laugh and offers Indicus some chocolate and ice cream.

@CentipedeGhoul

"Well, I'm not really into just being arm candy" she says timidly "And Saddle Arabia? I t-think I heard my oldest brother Blackspell told me about that place, i-isn't that the part of Equestria that is mostly desert?" she asks and nuzzles into him "Mhm, well it's mostly title really, I d-dont really want anything to do with running the tribe, it seems like a lot of work and too much stress for me to be able to handle." she says softly and smiles softly "Mama says I'm too young young at heart to be able to handle it anyway"

@Lil' Lovebug

"She enamored with you love, it doesn't take a Changeling to tell that, just a mother's intuition." she says "and I understand, but still, you now have somewhere else to go, well two places, here or any of my other clubs, or my country house, you're more than welcome to come visit us darling, and do not forget you're still coming to my mano..oh here, I'll give you my country house's address, i'm there most of the time" she says giving it to Satin. 

@Orange Sparks

"I'd think you'd make good arm candy." He remarked once more, honestly, and tried instead to give her a warm grin, flashing instead a sort of weird, strange kind of smile. "I haven't smiled this much in a long time." He added, jamming his hands into his pockets and sighing out a puff of cold air.

"So you'd rather just wait for a while before becoming a princess? That's a free-spirited way of thinking, but I don't judge," He muttered, "If it was me, I would respectfully decline... if they had a backup just in case I declined. If not... who knows?" 

@CentipedeGhoul

She nods "well that is kind of what i did when I left home, there is a backup, which is my older brother and his girlfriend" she says and giggles "Oh, well that's sad but I'm glad I could help you smile, and uhm..what exactly do you mean by arm-candy? Is it like just being used for getting looks or something or...actual girlfriend?"

@Orange Sparks

He scratched his raven's nest of hair, sheepishly trying to come up with an answer, "Geez..."

"I imagine you as a sort of cute girlfriend for some lucky guy." He leaned back against the hardwood bench, his back never having felt this good before. "That, that's what I mean by arm-candy. And..."

He turned to face her, his eyes nearly poking right onto her still-developing antlers, "... why do you think you'll just be used for getting looks?"

@CentipedeGhoul

Patience blushes "O-oh I didn't mean you would use me, it was just that.." she looks down "Big brother told me stories of how there were stallions who would just be with a girl to have her on his arm all the time and to look good. but I never thought you'd be like that, when I look at you, I see a young colt who'd do his best to treat his girlfriend with love and respect, as big brother told me that there are stallions like that too" she says then looks down to her feet "I'm sorry, I'm rambling" she blushes and giggles

@Orange Sparks

"Well if I ever feel like being around someone, I'll think about it. It is nice to know that I have another place to go if I get lonely." Satin took the address and put it in her clutch, after a brief search for it. She squeezed Night's hand and smiled at her. "Thank you."

@Lil' Lovebug

Night smiles and squeezes her hand in return "Of course dear, and I'm sure Lilly would love to meet you again once she's more awake and able to comprehend more" she says as she gently strokes Lilly's ears and mane "What is the time by the way" Maybe we should go to my home, so that Lilly can sleep in her bed with her stuffed animals and her pets, shall we?" she asks, standing up and holding out her hand.

@Orange Sparks

"If I had a girlfriend," He commented, "Which would probably be never."

He let out a small laugh, a sort of a mix between a hearty and joyous laugh and a harsh and hoarse one. He said, "It's okay if you ramble. Nothing bad is going to happen." He gave her an assuringly convincing smile.

"Now, can we please head back to some other place?" Starburst spoke, pulling the sleevs of his jacket over his own hands, "I'm freezing out here."

@Orange Sparks

Indicus nodded, "Yea everything today has happened quite quickly." Indicus takes some chocolate, "Honestly I did not foresee working for a night club to lead to this. A pleasant surprise but still a surprise. I guess we will need a little time for all this to finally sink in." Indicus chuckled.

@Lil' Lovebug

night smiles as she holds Satin's hand while holding Lilly in her other arm and begins walking to the carpark where her car was waiting for her, she had opted to not be picked up in a limousine but in a black sedan, her driver smiles as he opens the doors for them "Madame Dancer, shall i take you and your company to the manor or to the country house?" he asks in a formal yet friendly tone.

Night smiles as she puts Lilly into her filly seat first "To the country house please Jackson, she says as she then sits next to her filly, cuddling both the fox and the phoenix.

@CentipedeGhoul

"Oh I'm sure you'd make a great boyfriend Starburst, you j-just need to have more confidence in yourself" Patience says with a soft smile "I mean, you have manners, you're polite, have quite an interesting life to talk about and well you are pretty cute as well" she says with a soft giggle.

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal nods and nuzzles him lovingly "It will take time, but I wouldn't have it any other way love" she says and smiles as one of the kittens crawled into her lap "Aaw, hello there little one"

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal smiles and gently pets the kitten who looks up at Indicus and mewls softly at him, looking at him with big love filled eyes before nuzzling into her aunty's lap. Crystal gently cuddles her "She is a sweetheart, often climbs into my bed after she has a nightmare and her mummy isn't available" she says and looks down to the kitten and smiles "Kitty and Starpaw don't know it yet, but I've ordered custom made collars for each of their kittens, and this is little ShimmerEyes" she says softly.

@Lil' Lovebug

Night giggles "Jackson is much family as he is my own personal driver" she says as Jackson nods "Can I please drop the formal stuff now Nini?" he asks as he was actually younger than Night and saw as her an older sister after she had adopted him, she smiles "Of course Jacky, oh and Jacky this is my friend Satin Wings, she may be visiting us from time to time, Satin dear, this is Jackson, he's kind of...an adopted little brother to me"

@Orange Sparks

"My greetings," she said, bowing as much as she could. "As Night has said, my name is Satin Wing. A pleasure to meet you." Satin looked at night and smiled before looking out the window. Her eyes started to close slowly as the night caught up with her. She leaned against Night, resting her head on the mare's shoulder, and slowly drifted off.

@Lil' Lovebug

Jackson smiles as he nods his greeting to the sleepy mare before getting into the driver's seat and buckles up before driving off towards the country house. Night just simply wraps an arm around Satin and holds her close, also putting her jacket over her to keep her warm "shh, sleep my darling, you're safe and loved" she says then smiles as she kisses the mare's nose "Feed off of me if you need it or even if you just want it, I have plenty of love to give"

Indicus smiled softly at Shimmer Eyes, and lightly scratched the kitten's head. "She sure is a cute little kitten." Indicus briefly thought to the point he would eventually have his own foals and part of him was scared at the idea while the other part was quite excited. Though that day would be a while off.