zerox

When generally do you go to bed?

me: anywhere between 1:45-2:30am

my current local time is 1:59am. I should really be going to bed. lol :)

Pretty early compared to others.

I generally try to get at least 9 hours of sleep.

Anywhere Between 8:50-9:00PM.

Badges

1 AMish is usually when I call it a night, though if I'm working the night shift I stay up till 3 AMish.

Cause you know...

Image result for oh boy 3am 

(edited)

when I was in high school I tended to go to bed between 0:30-1:00am and wake up 7:00am. school for me started at 7:30.

Edited by zerox

Depends. Getting to sleep is always a struggle for me. Some days 10:30, other days 1:30, sometimes 3:00.

The struggle is real.

I sleep better during the day. So, I changed from midnight to 6:00-9:00 in the morning

As of late it's been 11PM or later. I try to get to my bed by 11PM. Whether I actually fall asleep after that is more up to my body than me. >.<

I used to work night shifts ( 11pm - 7am) in the hotel field at the front desk, so I am very, very used to sleeping during the mornings. Having kids and job changes turns that around though. Now it's usually 1am or so, up at 7am. Depends on the work schedule too though.

When I get sleepy. The non joke part is my schedule rotates so..I sleep when I get tired after I get home. :)

I get up at 4:30am to go to work so I try for 8:30 so I can get 8 hours of sleep, but it doesn't always work out. Usually it's anywhere from 9 to 11pm. It's actually 8:40 right now so I should try to get to bed soon. :P

On weekdays, I try to go to sleep sometime between 11pm and midnight so that I feel refreshed for work. On the weekends, I'm up until around 2am. Before I started my job, though, I preferred to stay up until the crack of dawn. :P 

I currently have late classes that end at 10pm EST, and I get home about 10:30-11. I generally don't go to bed until 1-2:30, because I can't sleep after coming from class. 

It's usually somewhere around 10:30-10:45, but sometimes it can be as early 10:00.

If I have work, I usually go to bed around 1AM, but if the next day is a day off, I tend to stay up until 4AM or so.

8:30-9pm.. im a very early sleeper unless im with mates, then like 3-4 am

It depends, I try to get to bed around 10-12 pm but I usually fall asleep around 3 am.  On the weekends I stay up later, again, depending on what I have planned for the weekend.

Badges

Like an hour ago. My body just does not know it yet. Boy is it in for a surprise.

Badges