Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When generally do you go to bed?

zerox

(edited)

when I was in high school I tended to go to bed between 0:30-1:00am and wake up 7:00am. school for me started at 7:30.

Edited by zerox

As of late it's been 11PM or later. I try to get to my bed by 11PM. Whether I actually fall asleep after that is more up to my body than me. >.<

I used to work night shifts ( 11pm - 7am) in the hotel field at the front desk, so I am very, very used to sleeping during the mornings. Having kids and job changes turns that around though. Now it's usually 1am or so, up at 7am. Depends on the work schedule too though.

I get up at 4:30am to go to work so I try for 8:30 so I can get 8 hours of sleep, but it doesn't always work out. Usually it's anywhere from 9 to 11pm. It's actually 8:40 right now so I should try to get to bed soon. :P

On weekdays, I try to go to sleep sometime between 11pm and midnight so that I feel refreshed for work. On the weekends, I'm up until around 2am. Before I started my job, though, I preferred to stay up until the crack of dawn. :P 

It depends, I try to get to bed around 10-12 pm but I usually fall asleep around 3 am.  On the weekends I stay up later, again, depending on what I have planned for the weekend.