Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When generally do you go to bed?

zerox

I go to bed around 10:30 on week nights, and 12:00 on weekends. However, sometimes I have problems staying asleep. It's usually during those times that I end up browsing the internet randomly in the middle of the night. These forums are one of the places I visit. It's almost 5AM now... I'll still need to get a few more hours of sleep in once I feel like trying again.

I often go to bed around 11 pm, take a little snooze, then get up again in the middle of the night to have a snack, watch a movie and sometimes post on here. :orly: Then it's back to snooze-land again until I have to get up for work. 

(edited)

Depends how much work I have to get done.

Large workload: I stay up for 30 hours.  Go to bed the next day around 4pm

Moderate workload: Stay up 15 hours.  Go to bed around 4am

No/small workload: Stay up maybe 12 hours or less.  Go to bed normally and sleep for 12 hours.

Edited by MountainDrew

On 3/30/2017 at 6:59 PM, zerox said:

me: anywhere between 1:45-2:30am

my current local time is 1:59am. I should really be going to bed. lol :)

lol I don't sleep at all sleep is for the weak and plus I'm apart of the lunar republic, I enjoy Luna's light 

Really depends on what day of the week it is. If I don't have anything to do the next morning I go to bed at 11:00 PM, but if I do, I go at 9:00 PM.

• 1 month later...

i used to be a night owl student/teenager, but as soon as I got this job I came a boring adult Xp

i go to bed at 10pm. or I'll fall asleep on the sofa from 9ish. Either way, i've turned into my parents. They fall asleep so easily. It annoys Denz because hes a proper night owl. unless hes really shattered, or we're watching stuff in bed, he wont come to bed until midnight, some times later. He's just one of those people who is more awake at night.  

I usually don't sleep till gone 2am, usually thanks to friends or video games. Eh, who needs sleep patterns anyway

I'm a night person by biology so I tend to stay up as late as I can and will go to bed knowing i'll get a reasonable amount of sleep. 5 Hours is usaully where I like to have at minimum.

I get off of work at 12am in the morning because its a swing shift and thats how I like it. I find I work better later at night than early in the morning so im getting home at about 1am and stay up until 4:30am.

4:30 is my usual bed time but often go beyond that to 5 or 5:30 just because I dont "feel" like going to bed yet.