Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When generally do you go to bed?

zerox

Depends; I am a night person; I am definitely not a morning person. :lol:  However, I try to adjust my bedtime based on when I need to wake up. I try to give myself at least 6 hours.

In college, I tend to go to bed around 3-6 AM. I have late classes (like 11:00 AM), so I can sleep in late. 

On days where I need to wake up early (i.e. special events or hiking trips), I go to bed around 1 AM.

On breaks (like Spring Break and Christmas Break), I go to bed around 12-1 AM. (Because breaks are limited in time, I choose to stay away from my computer for the most part).

I struggle with insomnia so I usually have a rather difficult time falling asleep regardless of the current time... I end up falling asleep around 4:30am but I try my best to get to sleep earlier when I have ti be up early for classes the next day. It can be irritating to deal with but it has improved a bit over the past few years.

It changes fairly often. Currently I have been falling asleep anywhere from 11pm to 3am. Depends on if my anxiety is hitting me a lot and so on. I tend to just stay up until I am tired enough to fall asleep easily.

Roughly 9pm. My mind drops to about 42% efficiency if I get less than 10 hours sleep.

I seem to be rather unique in that I neither stay up inordinately late working nor struggle with insomnia. :o

It kind of depends. During days I need to wake up, usually some point between 11-12. On days I can afford to sleep in, I often go to bed between 1-1:30. I can't get much further than that though, my brain kind of goes to mush if I stay up too late.

On weekdays, I usually go to bed around midnight or 1. Sometimes later when I can't fall asleep. On weekends and Fridays, it varies. Could be as early as midnight or as late as 4 am. :orly:

5 hours ago, Zyrael said:

Depends. Getting to sleep is always a struggle for me. Some days 10:30, other days 1:30, sometimes 3:00.

The struggle is real.

OMG! Same. It really is. Like now it is 1:21 am but I'm not tired.

I used to go to bed right at 10pm but it has got just a bit later nowadays, since I now force myself to go to bed at about 10:30pm. If school starts after 9am, it's okay for me to stay up until 11pm but not much later than that, same goes for weekends. Maybe I'll mess up the whole sleep pattern thing once the summer holiday starts in June.

Since I don't have a job and don't go to school, it's whenever I'm tired. My body makes it so that roughly once a month, I go to sleep later and later. One week I could be going to sleep at 10 PM and the next I could be sleeping 12 hours later.

I usually end up going to sleep at anywhere from around 1AM to 4AM on school days ( trust me, it's not as painful as it sounds.). On weekends however, it tends to be from around 3AM to 6AM, and as a result my life style in rather nocturnal. The reasons ranging from me just not wanting to, and watching TV or just being physically incapable of getting comfortable in my bed.

I generally go to bed sometime between 2am to 3am in the morning though if my body is really tired, I will go to bed a lot sooner because of not being able to keep my eyes open. Of course, in exchange, I sleep on the couch the following morning to get myself some extra sleep so that I can go through the rest of my day.