Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flash Sentry is Cadence's little brother and Twilight is his nephew

AwesomePony14

Could this be true

Did The Waifu Stealer Flash Sentry is actually not Twilight's boyfriend but her uncle:love:

Is this a reason why Flash becomed a royal guard because his older sister had married Twilight's older brother

Is Flash really is related to Cadence and one of the members of Royal Family

2 hours ago, AwesomePony14 said:

Could this be true

Possibly.

Did The Waifu Stealer Flash Sentry is actually not Twilight's boyfriend but her uncle:love:

I agree.  :love:

Is this a reason why Flash becomed a royal guard because his older sister had married Twilight's older brother

Yes, The Waifu Stealer is becomed a royal guard because of the marriage.

Is Flash really is related to Cadence and one of the members of Royal Family

Is yes really is.

• Brohoof 1

Uh, dude, if Flash Sentry was Princess Cadance's little brother, that would make him Twilight Sparkles Brother in law, not Uncle.

If anything, Flurry Heart would be Flash's niece.

i don't believe in this anyway.

Also, in the Equestria Girls movie Cadance said, "He's a new member of the castle guard. Flash Sentry, I think." If he was her sibling, then she wouldn't be unsure enough of his name to say "I think". She would know it's Flash Sentry.

• Brohoof 3

11 hours ago, Marimo said:

If Flash was meant to be Cadence's brother, then in the human world he would be attending Crystal Prep instead of Canterlot High.

No,He just too scared to meet Cinch so he attend Canterlot High instead

Cinch is very grumpy old lady that don't want anyone enter her family home without permission

Cinch will angrily said"Get Off My Lawn you bitch/son of a bitch/asshole/prick"  if anyone enter her family home's lawn along she will shoot you with a gun

In reality Flash is an adult but he get shooted by an age changing spell that making him a teen that he's now

Flash want Twilight only to return him back to his actual age,he don't want to be a teen forever he just want to becomed adult again

11 hours ago, Marimo said:

If Flash was meant to be Cadence's brother, then in the human world he would be attending Crystal Prep instead of Canterlot High.

No,He just too scared to meet Cinch so he attend Canterlot High instead

Cinch is very grumpy old lady that don't want anyone enter her family home without permission

Cinch will angrily said"Get Off My Lawn you bitch/son of a bitch/asshole/prick"  if anyone enter her family home's lawn along she will shoot you with a gun

In reality Flash is an adult but he get shooted by an age changing spell that making him a teen that he's now

Flash want Twilight only to return him back to his actual age,he don't want to be a teen forever he just want to becomed adult again

12 hours ago, Jonathan Lucroy said:

Uh, dude, if Flash Sentry was Princess Cadance's little brother, that would make him Twilight Sparkles Brother in law, not Uncle.

If anything, Flurry Heart would be Flash's niece.

i don't believe in this anyway.

Flash is actually an adult stallion but he get shooted by an age changing spell that turned him into a teenager

Even his human counterpart  get shooted by that spell

He just want Twilight to returned him to his actual age he don't want to be a teen forever

He want becomed adult again,Flash is actually Twilight's uncle that get shooted by age changing spell that turned him to a teenager

Flash actually an adult that turned into a teenager

23 minutes ago, AwesomePony14 said:

Flash is actually an adult stallion but he get shooted by an age changing spell that turned him into a teenager

Even his human counterpart  get shooted by that spell

He just want Twilight to returned him to his actual age he don't want to be a teen forever

He want becomed adult again,Flash is actually Twilight's uncle that get shooted by age changing spell that turned him to a teenager

Flash actually an adult that turned into a teenager

That doesn't even make sense.

9 minutes ago, Jonathan Lucroy said:

That doesn't even make sense.

That makes sense :angry:

He is an adult but he get turned into a teenager by age changing spell

Celestia know that age changing spell is an ancient spell and she know how to cast it but it must not fall into wrong hands

It was used by Discord god of chaos before he reformed

Discord used the age changing spell for fun but he dind't realize he turned Flash into teenager 

Cadence and Flash are siblings that was adopted by Celestia and Luna

Flash is an adult not a teenager

He try to ask Twilight to use the age changing spell to turned him back to his adult age that actually his actual age

He had no crush to your waifus at all he just want to ask them to turned him back into an adult

There is something that distracted Flash:

1.Royal Guard Shift(Pony Flash only):If he's a royal guard he must defend the castle 24 hours or else he will be fired if he's not doing his shift

2.Mane 6 and Humane 7 are just too busy to fight against a main threat(Both Human and Pony Flash):Mane 6/Humane 7 are too busy to defeat a threat to Equestria and Human World,this distracted him even more he must wait until the threat is defeated to ask Sunset Or Sci Twi or Twilight to turned him back into adult by using age changing spell

(edited)
8 minutes ago, AwesomePony14 said:

That makes sense :angry:

He is an adult but he get turned into a teenager by age changing spell

Celestia know that age changing spell is an ancient spell and she know how to cast it but it must not fall into wrong hands

It was used by Discord god of chaos before he reformed

Discord used the age changing spell for fun but he dind't realize he turned Flash into teenager 

Cadence and Flash are siblings that was adopted by Celestia and Luna

Flash is an adult not a teenager

He try to ask Twilight to use the age changing spell to turned him back to his adult age that actually his actual age

He had no crush to your waifus at all he just want to ask them to turned him back into an adult

There is something that distracted Flash:

1.Royal Guard Shift(Pony Flash only):If he's a royal guard he must defend the castle 24 hours or else he will be fired if he's not doing his shift

2.Mane 6 and Humane 7 are just too busy to fight against a main threat(Both Human and Pony Flash):Mane 6/Humane 7 are too busy to defeat a threat to Equestria and Human World,this distracted him even more he must wait until the threat is defeated to ask Sunset Or Sci Twi or Twilight to turned him back into adult by using age changing spell

(Double facepalm)

You sir have gone completely bananas. This is hands down the most ludicrous conspiracy theory I've ever heard since the one involving how Shigeru Miyamoto hates Toad.

Theres no true evidence to back up ANY of this nonsense.

Edited by Jonathan Lucroy

The reveal will be similar to the scene of Empire Strikes Back

Flash Sentry:You want to know who's your uncle in law is

Twilight:Flash,I don't know who are you. Cadence said her brother is lost forever

Flash Sentry:No,Twilight I am your uncle

Twilight:NOOOOOOO,no that's impossible

On 31/3/2017 at 6:16 PM, Slug Village said:

Possibly.

I agree.  :love:

Yes, The Waifu Stealer is becomed a royal guard because of the marriage.

Is yes really is.

You are the only guy that accept this theory  @SlugVillage

You accepted that 100% that Flash Sentry is actually Twilight's Uncle:smug:

Awesomepony14 - as this topic isn't really sparking serious discussion and seems to be a singular viewpoint, I'm locking this thread. A statement like this would probably suit itself better as a status update. 

Locking.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked